Anyone up for a scene or two? (M looking for F)

Started by Vanity Evolved, March 04, 2014, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

So, I have nothing particular in mind, but I finally have a bit of time off uni work and working in general, so I thought it'd be nice to fill some of that time with something raunchy! If anyone is interest, feel free to drop me a line here, or throw me a PM, and we can sort something out.

Some kinks I'm rather keen on at the moment include:

Incest - Either daddy treating his 'little girl' (despite being a grown woman) to some attention, a brother and sister hooking up secretly behind their parents back, or a son 'comforting' his mother after that jerk of a husband left her.

Down 'n Dirty - Not just kinky, but crass and unclassy. Perhaps a quicky with a prostitute in a local backalley, or a stripper giving her customer a little extra in the toilets to make a bit of money on the side?

Classy! - In complete polar opposite to the first, I do enjoy the company of a refined, educated woman - who enjoys flashing a bit of leg and sucking dick for money.

Pirates! - Nothing specific here; I just really feel in the mood for something Age of Sail-y. Perhaps a pirate carrying off his conquest, simply hooking up at port or even a rival captain unloading some sexual tension on 'em?

Alternative girls and jailbait - Maybe something kinky involving girls who are legal, but youthful enough to cause concerns? Maybe an age gap between the two? Emo girls, goth girls, punk girls - especially if stockings are involved~ <3

Dyiashia

Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?