Offical Rules Bedroom Golf

Started by Jackie, February 02, 2006, 04:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie

Offical Rules
Bedroom golf
[/font]

Rule #1 Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls.

Rule #2  Play on course must be approved by the owner of the course.

Rule #3 Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole while keeping the balls out of the hole.

Rule #4 For the most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the stiffness of the club before play begins.

Rule #5 Course owners reserve the right to limit the length of the club to avoid damage to the hole, although for most players this is not a problem.

Rule #6 The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary to satisfy the course. Failure to do so may result in permission  to play the game again being denied.

Rule #7 it is considered bad form to begin play immediately upon arriving at the course. The experienced player will spend some time admiring the entire course with particular attention being paid to well-formed bunkers.

Rule #8 Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course presently being played. Upset owners have been known to damage a player’s equipment for this reason.

Rule #9 Players should always assure that their match has been properly scheduled, especially when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players will sometimes get irate if they find someone playing what they consider to be their private course.

Rule #10 Players should not always assume a course is open and available for play. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair. The players is advised to use tact in determining the playability of the course. More advanced players will find an alternate means of play when this is the case.

Rule #11 It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

Rule #12 The course owner shall at all times be the sole judge of who is the best player.

Rule #13 UNLIKE outdoor golf one bad hole can KILL YOU!

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PLAY.
Hogwarts:Kiah Sloan

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly."

Celestial Goblin

*nods head in approval*
It's actually better not to score the hole *too* soon, isn't it?

Ajoxer

Indeed, one should make sure to get the feel of the bunkers, as well. Take a few practice swings, get a feel for the astro turf... Enjoy yourself. It's a game, not work, one should appreciate it.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!