Seeking People for game idea

Started by Lirliel, September 17, 2005, 12:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

After having watched Dancing with Wolves yesterday night I've been toying around with the idea of making a game about this 'age' I know that many of you might find it a bit odd that I would like the western side of things but I'm sure we can make a great game out of it.

My idea was setting up a game that featured around a newly founded Frontier town which is mainly used by golddiggers as a place to live, there is a large gold concentration up in the mountains there and the town was founded to support the mining of it. The town will offcourse have several large buildings like a Sheriff's office, a Bank, A smithy, A undertaker and offcourse a Saloon for the road weary traveller.

I'm also requesting if someone would be intrested in Co-gming it with me if my time schedule decides to give me a good kick in the teeth, but if not I'll run the game on my own.

Let me know and don't be afraid to ask :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lirliel

Yeah I'd bet  :P

Just kidding GolGol, would be honored to have thy with me :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Dijeon

Okay, um, so... are there any special characteristics to this RP?

Lirliel

As to the subject of 'rape' no, there won't be any involved at least not openly. Whatever 'rape' there will be it will be strictly kept indoors and no-one will be 'forced' to read it :)

Dijeon

I didn't ask that... I meant, like, what sort of characters we can be, and that sorta thing...

Lirliel

Ahh, Well the sheriff offcourse, bank manager, outlaw, Saloon lady etc. Just think of your typical western and you kinda get the picture of the variety of characters.

Dijeon

LordAnubis

I'll join up if you'll have me.

One riot, one ranger.

Lirliel

Well... four people are to few.. I hoped to get at least about 6 or 7 before I started...

ZK

I'll play too. ^-^ Or Co-Gm or both or whatever you wish hon. ^-^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Siegfried

It would give me a chance to be in a game with you, Miss Lirliel.  You'd be able to see how I write, if you're not reading every board.  I could probably do it.  At least I'll give it a try.

Lirliel

Don't worry to much about your writing hon, it doesn't matter :)

as for Zulo, if you would co-gm that would be good :D

Siegfried

Does that mean you've seen how I write or just aren't worried?

Lirliel

That I'm not worried, I've put in the request with the goddesses so I'll be getting word back soon :)

Siegfried

That's good to know, on both fronts.  :)

Keelin

'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'