advice is needed

Started by Sparta Belle, October 31, 2009, 08:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparta Belle

I live in the dorms at my school. A guy recently put his number on my dry erase board. After it had been there for a few days I jokingly told my friend that we should call it, she did it. They talked for a few minutes on the phone and then continued their conversation via text message. Becoming jealous of this friend talking to the guy that put his number on MY door, don't worry I didn't get jealous enough to be mad and it was my fault I wasn't talk to him, I started texting him. We only texted for a short amount of time because I had to go into work. I texted him good morning the next day and we continued to get to know each other. After talking for almost a week we finally met face to face thursday night. We talked a little bit that night and were supposed to go out with friends to a party. He ended up having too much work to do so we ended up not going. I texted him goodnight and he answered. I texted him twice the next day and have yet to receive and answer.

What should I do? Do you think he is testing my clingy-ness? Let me know what you think please!
Absences & Apologies <----Updated 09/2015
In the mind of a Spartan<----Updated!!!(09/2015)

Talia

Don't text him anymore. Could be he's testing you, but I highly doubt it.....He's found someone else, Sorry. Your only going to become option "B". You deserve better than that.
There are plenty of yummy men on a campus.....find one better suited for you. You'll find him...and it should take less effort, work, stress...with less self questioning and more rewards.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

darkvamplips

Or he's just busy. I know my friends sometimes don't text me and they are just busy. Who knows. That's what happens when you meet someone like that. Seems suspicious about him just putting his number on your door. Sounds weird to me. I would have probably ignored it. Good luck though.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sparta Belle

Thanks all for the advice. I have solved the problem.
Absences & Apologies <----Updated 09/2015
In the mind of a Spartan<----Updated!!!(09/2015)

darkvamplips

He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

MasterMischief

Glad it turned out alright.