Man it has been AGES!

Started by Mika, June 14, 2012, 07:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mika

Any suggestions on how to jump back in here?

It is so new to me despite being in hiding for a long time!

I am trying to jump back in but don't even know where to start!
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Caitlin

Well, at the start would help, that's usually a good place to begin. ;)

Maybe you can post a request thread for a 1 on 1 with somebody and start easy like that. ^_^

Mika

I think its the fact I don't know many on here and its been that long. Forum shy I suppose!
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Mordred

Quote from: Mika on June 14, 2012, 08:31:40 AM
I think its the fact I don't know many on here and its been that long. Forum shy I suppose!

Mika.. I think at some point we all go through a similar thing, here. Last year in April, I did. Hadn't really been around much for most of two years then suddenly.. yeah.. just had the need. Mostly felt that bug to write, which was another avenue of me freaking out as I thought I kinda forgot how. But here, just playing.. didn't really know anybody anymore and damn.. I'm a shy thing, really. Oh but a bit of dipping the toes and I realized very quickly. This lovely little realm is packed fully of friendly souls. You will see.. again. ;D Yes.. lecherous and at times cheeky.. but 99% friendly. Not, I'm sure, like you need telling. I haven't had coffee yet. Which.. soon.. I plan on doing a super remedy action about.

See? I didn't even attempt to slather in blue. I can very rarely behave. Not often.. but at times.
*See Pillory*