Iofiel's Solos [MUL]

Started by Iofiel, September 23, 2008, 12:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iofiel

Because I'm a fast typer with so much time on my hands...

The Endless Steed (NC-E)
A woman purchases a particularly entrancing tapestry of a countryside filled with horrors and violence and stares at it often where it sits in her home; something about its design, let alone its art work, is simply otherworldly in glamor. One of these nightly gazings ends with her masturbating and falling asleep afterwards in the same room; when she awakes, she finds herself naked in the forests that make up this countryside, filled with violent tribes, a dark mansion and its residents, and centaur that hunt human and beast alike. One centaur will find her, but wants to keep her for himself instead of bringing her back to the clan to share... (You = Centaur)

Putting this on hold for now
Twisting the Light (NC~E/H) (Warcraft)
Kael'thas has decreed that the Sin'dorei make every effort in the Myst Isles, where the Draenei crashed upon Azeroth, to abduct and take them to be transformed into Eredar and twisted into the hands of the Legion. Sareena, a tender of plants and acolyte of the Light on Azuremyst Isle, is caught unawares by one of the Sin'dorei spymasters - who intends to have his fun with her before handing her over, and, perhaps, after she's become an Eredar. (You = Spymaster)

The Fate of Twins (UN)
The Draekthist family holds an estate as stately as many in the grand city of Aursolech, and a reputation of renowned and esteemed magistry in its blood - but it holds a secret no other estate does: the Draekthist practice the foul art of Necromancy within the bowels of their holdings, and pass its knowledge on from generation to generation.
Practicing outlawed acts of transmutation upon the womb of Yverest, the latest matron of the Draekthist line, the birth of fraternal twins whose magical powers run deep through the bone was celebrated. Now, these twins are past puberty and nearing their entrance to the final academy of magic, their Necromantic studies secret and hidden alongside their more normal manipulations of arcana.
Over the years, the brother of the two twins has yearned for the beauty and perfection that he believes his sister holds over all others he has ever met or beheld. Now, at 18, in their last semester at Orascule Septorium, he will enact his plan to once and for all win the heart and body of his beloved sister and make her his wife forever. (You = Brother)

There's some flexibility about how each of these can go, particularly with the last one, so we can work that through PM before getting started.

Edit: The twins one I'm /really/ interested in.
Like, really.

Transgirlenstein

I like the first one: Endless Steed
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Aiden

I'm assuming you want the spymaster to be a Blood elf?

Iofiel

Quote from: Aiden on September 23, 2008, 12:46:38 PM
I'm assuming you want the spymaster to be a Blood elf?

It makes the most sense. :o

Aiden

Iofiel

Skye

I'm itching to right, and I've played guys before. Pretty well in fact that one of my on line friends forgot that I wasn't him and pretty much forced me to rp with her because she was addicted to my character. Not that I'm trying to toot my own horn, but if I had one...it'd be big. ;) Let me know if I can help with the The Fate of Twins!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]