News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Liberators Meta-Human Group is recruiting...

Started by The American Patriot, January 18, 2009, 05:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolbrandr

soo.. should we discuss here or on some ooc thread how our characters met up, why we're on the same team, that kind of thing. Are we starting already with the team going?

The American Patriot

i'll create an ooc thread soon.

my wife has hurt me again. just like my family has. i just need to put myself together to post. please just give me a day okay?
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Kolbrandr

Erm, family things > nonsensical rpg babble. Take all the time you want.

The American Patriot

RP is all that's keeping me from goinging insane keeping me from doing something that would make my boys blame her for taking me from them. she had promised never to do this. but she did. everythingi ever wanted. all i ever wanted was to be a husband and father. why was i so stupid.

"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

indarkestknight

Hi, everyone, this is Glabrezubane, and I'll be playing Darkdevil.

TAP was kind enough to ask me to co-GM with him, and so I'll be doing my best to make this a fun experience for all of us. At least right now, though, I'll probably be focusing on getting a good handle on the system and running everyone's numbers. If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to PM me.  :)

Doktor Sleepless

Is this still open? I'd be interested in playing a superhero from South America that's been sent as an "exchange student" to a team up North, how does that sound?

Haibane

Hello Herr Doktor. As you can see the member planning this game is no longer active on the site so unless you want to take up the concept and run it yourself, or agree with another member to run it, this game is dead, unfortunately.

goalt

Akiko and I were wanting to revive it, maybe...
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Kolbrandr

PhantomPistoleer

It was an ambitious project to say the least.  I would say that it was a bit too ambitious.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

goalt

O&O

Corinthi

Why not try to start a fresh thread and give a fresh spin on the game, that way prospective players don't get scared off by the big 'BANNED' under the topic starter's name?

If you want to revive it, make a fresh start. Previous players will come over.

goalt

O&O

Kolbrandr

Well, with your having mentioned Akiko, you've got 3 of the people who were going to play in it expressing interest in doing so again, as far as it goes.

Corinthi

I'm a fan of supers gaming. Depending on how it's set up, I could be interested too.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Crovonovin

I'd certainly be interested...but I must say, all that background is a bit intimidating.  A lot of it is even unnecessary.  Perhaps some trimming would be in order, if anyone wanted to make another Super thread.

PhantomPistoleer

I would be interested in helping run the game, Goalt.  I do not have an interest in anything else aside from storytelling, running adventures and creating NPCs. :o  So, if you're willing, can I get a badge?  Cus' daddy wants an M&M2E.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

eavatar

A M&M 2nd ed would be fine and please, let skip this game whole background... it is loaded with unnecessary background and the villains doesn't sound that much interesting

Here is my proposal... we could do something like "Noble Cause" comic book. The whole book is around soap opera meets super heroes.

Doktor Sleepless

Sounds excellent. I'm gonna have to think up a character, then.