pokemon universe roleplay{interest check}

Started by cryptkeeper0, January 27, 2011, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

Malgriff

Ok notes
1/ I appologise for not being here for a while
2/ All my pokemon are playable,
3/ I only double team battle if thats ok :3 if not single battles are good too ^^

cryptkeeper0

double battle is fine but if someone only has 1 pokemon then you have to have a single battle. I may start it soon and just leave the slots open hopefully some others will join to be them. Before the plot calls for them.

Xenolord

Sooooooo.... We actually gonna do this thing?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 03, 2011, 10:57:26 PM
Sooooooo.... We actually gonna do this thing?

I'm going to call a vote

1. start as is even with out people playing their pokemon.( so all pokemon will be controlled by their trainer that aren't taken)
2. start with only the pokemon trainers have people playing for them ( including own played pokemon) so those slots are open for people to join in as wild caught ?
3.start as is but pokemon trainers pokemon that slots not  closed already will not be controllable until someone joins in as them or trainer controls them till someone does?
4. a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 being up to trainer.
5. don't start yet.

note: if we start now people will be limited to around fendrick until we find another gym leader.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on February 04, 2011, 11:59:50 AM
I vote 1
oops i realized i meant to put 1 in option 4 you can recast vote to 4 if you want.

Xenolord

KaiiVii

"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

mannik

Rukio

mannik

.....so is this getting started or what? Keep waiting and the people who are here are bound to lose interest.

KaiiVii

Crypt Works on the weekend, sorry. I'll remind him to post in the morning.

mannik

cryptkeeper0

I'm still waiting on a couple people to vote.

Wolfy

I vote..1, I guess. o3o Cause ya know, I'm already being a pokemon...

mannik

Ironwolf85

Ah vote 4
I feel like playing the Vaporeon slot that's open, but I have a worry, I prefer my scenes with humanoids, not simply a beast looking poke'mon
should we add a type of evoloution stone just in case?

oh man just had a thought, a trainer is lonely out in the wilderness so they "Evolve" a boyfriend or girlfriend from their poke'mon
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: mannik on February 09, 2011, 09:59:56 AM
Ok......who hasn't voted yet?
urowen is the only person left who hasn't voted

no anthro's as its based on poke universe but you could simply be a pokefan who likes vaporeon and wears a costume. Perhaps you could be poke store manager or clerk or pokecenter nurse ? but no vaporeon anthros there is another rp for that the poke-girl one sorry

Ironwolf85

I understand, I might still play a poke'mon, I was just annoyed that if I played vaporeon or some other four legged one, I loose my opposable thumbs.
ah wantz mah thumbs
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on February 09, 2011, 12:27:45 PM
I understand, I might still play a poke'mon, I was just annoyed that if I played vaporeon or some other four legged one, I loose my opposable thumbs.
ah wantz mah thumbs
yah most of the four legged ones have paws no thumbs. You could be a wild pokemon that could be caught if you want to choose ?

I've decided to start soon and the verdict of vote is 4 due to me voting 4 to break the tie and no response so far from one member. So trainers will have a choose to accept new members into there group as pokemon if they wish and what ever way they wish Or  not all if you want to keep your slots closed after start.

I will post the main starting plot area and description etc. Feel free to join as long as your in this list ( it will be in extreme due possible inter-species stuffs)  I will be splitting it into groups for better organization for the start at least and which will determine were you start.

group 1:
Emerald:Akumamika
Arcanine: cryptkeeper0
lucario: none or Akumamika or maybe open
furret:none or Akumamika or maybe open

group 2:
orana(scientist): mannik
evee: wolfy

group 3:
Setsuo Korizawa: Rukio
Metang: Rukio or open/closed
Litwik: Rukio or open/closed
Kirlia: Rukio or open/closed
Yamask:Rukio or open/closed
Vibrava:Rukio or open/closed
Tangela:Rukio

group 4:
Rayd LaChance :urowen
spinark: Urowen
vaporeon: possible Ironwolf85
fearow: open/closed or urowen
Jackson Dellori: all pokemon controlled by kaiivii
M-Houndoom: Shade
F-Nuzleaf: Root
F-Monozu: No Name Yet
F-Choroneko: Asia
F-Honchkrow: Feather
F-Sharpedo: Waverunner

group 5:
Celise Nova: xenolord
ditto: xenolord or open/closed
Huanter: xenolord or open/closed
jinx: xenolord or open/closed
nidoking: xenolord or open/closed
team rocket leader: cryptkeeper for now

if or when you are allowing people to join as your pokemon please post the slots you wish to fill in this thread.

I will keep certian slots open for people to join in as well as we progress.

currently looking for more  gym leaders a shop owner and pokecenter nurse and more team rockets.

pokemon thread Here it is feel free to pm me with questions or concerns.

Shade

Are there still spots available in this game?

Malgriff

My pokemon slots are open sorry if I hadn't said that before, or if you want to be a wild pokemon I catch later that's good too.

Xenolord

Aye, as are mine. Don't be shy if you wanna be the Pokemon on an evil chick with a penchant for deception.

KaiiVii

And the RP is up in case you guys didn't see it xD