(CRAVING Futa) Vyse needs female authors! (M for F)

Started by Captain Vyse, February 14, 2011, 12:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Vyse

Hello ladies, call me Captain or Vyse, whatever floats your boat. (Hah, Pirate joke.)

I'm looking for very simple things, I want to find females who LOVE to write and are passionate about roleplaying.

This means:
- posting (about) once a week minimum, though I tend to post at least once daily and will love you if you can match that.
- writing a paragraph minimum, even if it is just explaining the details of the situation and exploring your character's feelings and thoughts.
- pushing the story forward with every post, even if it's into trouble and despair

Yup, that's all I ask, along with maybe some banter over private messages and communication. Have a fetish you feel could be easily worked in? I'll do my best, and gladly! Want another character to add some drama? Sure, just do the same for me eventually and we're fine there as well. I'll gladly help you do whatever you want, so long as you work with me as well. I love writing, just help me do that and I'll lasso the moon for ya.

Feel free to check out my Turn-On's thread, but know that every on and off may be altered with requests. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97538.0

That being said, here's what I'm wanting currently:

PAIRINGS:

I want to play the bold one.

GENERAL

Futa Nerd x initially reluctant guy ********
(this can be friends, college, boarding school, I just love this idea)

Sci-fi

Mechanic x Starship Captain *
Mechanic x Bounty Hunter **
Cyborg x Mechanic ****

Occult

Zombies: Survivor x Survivor ***
Assistant x Occult Investigator *****
Assistant x Exorcist ***
Vampire x Potential Meal **
Lycanthrope x Researcher *****
^^^ (not a hunter, in a world where lyanthropes are people too, just regulated. Like if it was an STD) ^^^
Slime Girl x Occult Hunter ********
Devout Cultist x Cthulian Horror in male form *******

Fantasy

Woodland Nymph x Traveler / Knight / Wizard **
Female Knight x Her Appointed Wizard **
Female Knight x Centaur **
Female Knight x Thief ******
Female Knight x Male Knight ****
^^^ (I don't care who is whose superior here) ^^^
Princess x Knight (Forbidden Love) ***
Princess x Knight of Foreign Invading Country ***
Mermaid x Pirate Captain **

^^^^^ Just about any of these can be STEAMPUNK. ^^^^^

Harry Potter
- For these, we can be at ANY school. I like hogwarts for being well defined, but it can be constricting as well. I'll do either. -

Female Student x Half Dementor *********
(Check out 7 below for the short plot blurb)

Mass Effect

Quarian x Human *******
Quarian x C Sec Agent ******
Quarian x Drell Merchant **********

PLOTS I'M CRAVING (These have a lot to them, I just posted a blurb to give you an idea of what you can expect.

1. Mechanic Girl - Exclusively Sci fi or Fantasy, this girl needs to work on heavy machines, starships, mechanical limbs, robots, ANYTHING, really, and preferably gets sexually excited by the heat and vibration of the engine, stuff like that. I can play a spaceship captain, her robotic creation, or a man with mechanical limbs that's the perfect answer to her techno-lust prayer. Bonus points if she loves toys, even more if she loves cum (oil for robots, I guess), and the MOST bonus points for romance.

The rp would be a fantastical adventure, probably centering around ancient technology unearthed by my character and the struggle to protect it from greedy thieves and those that would destroy the things she loves.

2. Mass Effect - I want the girl to be Quarian. Yeah, I know it's limiting, but Tali is hot, so sue me. I'd probably play a Drell or Turian, maybe a human or Geth. If you can combine my Geth character and plot #1, I might just die of excitement.

Expect a ton of space exploration and traveling throughout space, shopping on the citadel, and missions given by higher up, as well as interpersonal drama. It won't be easy, but I promise you it'll be tense, deep, and emotionally.

3. Zombie apocalypse - Romero zombies vs. two intrepid hunters who merge camps out of necessity, fuck for fun and desperation, and set out to find a place free of the undead hoard. I'd play a firefighter who was saved from the chemical explosions (lab made virus ftw) by his oxygen mask.

I have a ton of ideas, including the use of a random number generator and google maps to generate a random city for the location. Zombies are a passion, and if you give me the chance, I promise you you'll have a ton of fun here.

4. Cthulian - Basically, I'd want a girl who wants to serve an elder god. She ensnares a boy, seduces him, and eventually sacrifices him to the dark ones. He would then embody an elder one, struggling to maintain humanity, while being used by the girl for dark vengeance and to further her lofty ambitions. This can be her using him to rape a girl who's done her wrong, punishing a boy who scorned her, whatever your dark little heart desires. I would like to see some tentacle sex here, but it isn't necessary. Just want to be dark and brutal here while exploring the darkness of a dark god's love affair.

5. Nymph's Forest - A woodland Nymph encounters a knight, wizard, thief, lycanthrope, or traveler (really, anything you'd like can go here) and sees an opportunity to use him to her advantage, either for protection, travel, business, or all of the above. What she didn't expect was to find out he was deep and adoring, sweet and passionate, powerful in ways of battle and at the same time had much to offer as a companion.

6. Witch's Apprentice - A witch decides to make a local man into her thrall, a mindless toy for her amusement and pleasure. However, when he shows a knack for the magical, she holds off on the mindless part, keeping him as a pupil and toy. One day, however, he discovers an old, powerful secret, and becomes a dark entity, still perfect for his 'tasks' but more feral than normal men. (As a note, this was inspired by the song "Walking on Air.")

7. Harry Potter: The Transfer - A student of Salem has transfered to the school, seeking a very specific type of spell education. Unable to use spells at range, he forces all of his spells into point-blank bursts. However, his gloomy appearance and dark behavior belie his true nature: the boy is half-dementor.

He is the result of a woman raped by a guard and impregnated while in Azkaban. The guard, for fear of being found out, released the dementor to kill the woman when he discovered she carried his child. The dementor drained her terribly, and she died before they could get treatment for her. Her child however, lived on, barely alive inside her. The magicians in the prison realized he was fading, drained by the dark shade, so they killed the dementor and used the life force they recovered from it to reconstitute the child. The result was not perfect: a cold, lonely child who can't use spells at any range, limited by his dementor 'heritage.' His hair is made of the shadows that form the dementor, and he has but one eye, the other the scarred husk normally seen on the Azkabanian guardian beasts. To make matters worse, he is burdened with a minor form of the Dementor's kiss, triggered by his emotions.

Just PM me, I'm waiting. Feel free to suggest anything and everything, and I hope my plots were suitable for you! Thanks for reading all the way to the end!

Feel free to check out my RP search thread here.

And my O and O thread here.

Captain Vyse

Captain Vyse

Captain Vyse

UPDATE: Added 6. Updated 4 and 5. Updated Star List.

Feel free to message me, we'll become fast friends. ^___^

Captain Vyse

SxyCowgirl

I would be very interested in playing out the Nymph scenario. Though I ask, which classification of Nymph do you think would best fit? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Captain Vyse

Captain Vyse

Crythan

I WISH I had played more of Mass Effect so I could get in on this  :-\
On a different note, I'm intersted in your Witch's Apprentice RP. Let me know if you still have interest in it as well.

Captain Vyse

Anna Katrine

I would love to do the Mass Effect one.
This would also be my first RP so if you feel you would rather have a more expirienced to do it with I will respect your choice.