Strawberry's return

Started by StrawberryKyuubi, September 01, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawberryKyuubi

About me
Hello, my name is Kyuubi. I joined this site and started a few threads when I joined, sadly I never got around to finishing any of them because of life hitting me pretty hard with unpredictable situations. I lost my home, internet, and all that stuff needed to actually be on this website. When I did manage to get internet back and have everything working I lost interest in the idea of naughty rp. I started roleplaying on another site and another server where everything as done in real time. It was fun but the server was eventually shut down and the other site became hostile. I remembered this site being fun and welcoming and decided to give it another shot. So after a few years I’ve come back and want to try some role-plays that I’ve been craving.
I had to update a few things on my o/o and it still needs a bit more work but it should be better than before. You can take a look if you like or you can ask, either way is fine by me.

Types of Characters: My characters vary depending on the setting, I try my best to not make them special snowflakey or Mary sues but sometimes it happens. I usually put some of my own characteristics in my characters so if we eventually have more than one rp you’ll probably notice.
Settings/Genres: I typically like to do fantasy, game, medieval, type of settings. I do not favor futuristic settings though I am capable of doing them to a degree. Superhero settings are also interesting and I enjoy working with ideas like Marvel and DC. As for systems, I enjoy DnD 3.5e and Pathfinder. 
Partnerships: I’m willing to work with story, angst, rivalry, hidden romance, etc. The ages I’m looking for them are around the same age. However I’m working to work with other age differences but nothing underage. Nothing below the age of consent. I prefer F/M but I’m capable of doing F/F. M/M is no longer my forte but I’m capable of doing that as well. .

What I'm looking For...

Well written Partners: I prefer literate rp with at least one paragraph. I don’t demand more than that but if there is only two sentences to work with I tend to lose interest rather fast. I see it as either they have lost interest or aren’t putting as much effort into it as I want and do. 
Story driven: I love a good story, something to get hooked on, and something to spend time on. If I wanted something quick and simple I’d post in the one-shots. As I understand this site’s highlight is sexual role-plays I also understand that there are a lot of writers out there who are looking for the same thing I am. I encourage erotic role-plays but I don’t want them to be the main focus of the ones I have. I want the characters to develop and learn one another before jumping straight into bed.
I posted here because the non-adult rp sandbox leads me to believe that NO sexual content is found in any of the threads. I don’t want to break any guidelines. This post is to assume adult content will take place.
Patience and Understanding: A lot of things happen outside of one website. People have lives to live and things to do so I don’t expect someone to respond constantly or at a specific schedule. All I want is to know if you can be patient with me as I can be with you. If you don’t want to do the thread anymore or really have time to get to it, let me know and I’ll understand. I don’t pressure or push for posts but I also expect the same understanding from you.
Communication: The key to a good experience in any role play is communication. If you don’t like something let me know. If you have an idea that you want to work through then send me a message, I’m open minded.
None of these please: No god-moding, meta gaming, or power gaming. Unless discussed please don’t do it. Unless theres a rp request for sub and dom I don’t like being forced into anything, thats where the communication comes in place.

Current Roleplay Cravings
[ Updating ]

[ Rise of the Dovah ] (Available)
Skyrim
[ Looking for... ] F/M Characters, Mid 20s
[ Setting ] Ulfic Stormcloak has just murdered the High King of Skyrim, just as he was to be executed in Helgen. As they moved Ulfric to the block, a large black dragon came down from the sky and destroyed the fort. Not many survived the attack and those that did spoke of the events that occurred there.  The war between the Stormcloaks and the Imperials has been going on for a while but neither side has actually won anything special. The Dragonborn has been found at the Wester Watch Tower, this is the only Dragonborn to be “found” thus far.
[ Character Relationships ] Our characters are original characters that do not know each other but somehow find one another in the field (anywhere). Their first interactions and relationships vary between posts. This is a post by post relationship development. Goal is to have them together but I enjoy conflict and suspense.
[ OC vs Canon ] I prefer ocs for this rp.
[ Races ] The races provided in Skyrim, Oblivion, etc are the ideal races to be used. Daedra and Daedric Princes are not something I favor but if you give me a good enough reason I can try go with it.

[ Unrequited Love ](Available)
Samurai
[ Looking for... ] Older M character, Someone similar to Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur, or Yasuo from League of Legends.
[ Setting ] Fantasy, old fashioned feudal Japan. It doesn't necessarily have to be Japan but this is where Samurai originated. It could be post apocalyptic where all tech was wiped and old fashioned methods became relevant again. Or it can be something like FFX after the fall of Zanarkand. 
[ Character Relationships ] A young man finds a baby abandoned and decides to care of it, raising as his own. As time passed their relationship grew and he taught her the ways of the sword, however raising a girl and teaching her was forbidden, so they end up on the run.  After years of being cared for the young apprentice finds herself falling in love with her Master. For years he thought of her as a daughter and never thought of her as a woman, but she yearns to prove herself as a suitable partner, both on the battlefield and in his heart. She is not a child any longer and wishes for more than just teachings.
[ OC vs Canon ] Original Characters preferred.
[ Races ]Preferably human, but others can be discussed.

[ The Calm ] (Updating/Unavailable)
Final Fantasy X
[ Looking for... ] F/M Characters, Mid 20s.
[ Setting ]
[ Character Relationships ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ Valoran's World Summit ](Updating/Unavailable)
League of Legends
[ Looking for... ] F/M Characters, Mid 20s.
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ Magic Circles ](Updating/Unavailable)
Fairy Tail
[ Looking for... ] Male Characters, late teens to early 20s.
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ On the Run ](Updating/Unavailable)
Naruto
[ Looking for... ]
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ Forgotten Realms ](Updating/Unavailable)
DnD 3.5e Forgotten Realms
[ Looking for... ]
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ A night of Blood ](Updating/Unavailable)
Bloodeborne
[ Looking for... ]
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

[ Welcome to Divinity ](Updating/Unavailable)
Modded Minecraft
[ Looking for... ]
[ Setting ]
[ OC vs Canon ]
[ Races ]

StrawberryKyuubi