A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
I have also added a few new options*

All new concepts not currently listed need to be PMed to both GMs (Swashbuckler and Loves) prior to creating a sheet.
If any current players wish to suggest someone for the list, please feel free to contact us.
You don't have to want the character for yourself to see it as an option.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

I am going to release my hold on Claude Frollo to the wilds. Brain isn't working with creating him. </3

Loves

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 13, 2015, 12:17:25 PM
I am going to release my hold on Claude Frollo to the wilds. Brain isn't working with creating him. </3

Will do my friend :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Lunarius

I'd like Esmeralda if no one has asked for her yet?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Loves

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on March 13, 2015, 12:41:46 PM
I'd like Esmeralda if no one has asked for her yet?

So it is written, so it shall be done
ON HIATUS AGAIN

WhereWaldoWas

So, I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm writing up my Pinocchio character sheet...would it be okay for him to be established as the town carpenter/handyman? It doesn't look like there's anyone else going this particular job route, so I'm just getting some confirmation here first before just assuming he is and putting it right into my profile.

Flower

I don't have the answer to your question but hurrah for Pinocchio. I'm writing the Blue Fairy.  :-)

Also, congrats on your acceptance to E.

Tinkertoy

Quote from: WhereWaldoWas on March 14, 2015, 11:55:27 PM
So, I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm writing up my Pinocchio character sheet...would it be okay for him to be established as the town carpenter/handyman? It doesn't look like there's anyone else going this particular job route, so I'm just getting some confirmation here first before just assuming he is and putting it right into my profile.

Oh hai, guy! *bites*

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Senti

I loves foxes too, we get them popping through the garden.

Also welcome and congrats.

Loves

Quote from: WhereWaldoWas on March 14, 2015, 11:55:27 PM

As far as I can tell, there are some that hold the skills (at least one - Hercules) but that doesn't mean there can't be two.  I like the idea of him being handy with *ahem* wood.   :P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P *

All new concepts not currently listed need to be PMed to both GMs (Swashbuckler and Loves) prior to creating a sheet.
If any current players wish to suggest someone for the list, please feel free to contact us.
You don't have to want the character for yourself to see it as an option.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Flower

or...

edit: and just like that, I accidentally contemplate a new character. >.>

Loves

Quote from: Kokaine on March 18, 2015, 11:26:10 AM
*peeks in because of a certain Flower-bunny*

Hello there Koka :)

and before anyone misunderstands Flowers funny gifs of a cackling green person :p 
no Wizard of the Oz characters will be accepted
lol

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Amelita

Out of curiosity (I don't have room for more characters anyways ::) ) why no Wizard of Oz characters?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

Quote from: Loves on March 18, 2015, 01:11:29 PM
and before anyone misunderstands Flowers funny gifs of a cackling green person :p 
no Wizard of the Oz characters will be accepted
lol

-watches the green plot bunny die a horrible death-

:P

Loves

Quote from: Amelita on March 18, 2015, 01:15:38 PM
Out of curiosity (I don't have room for more characters anyways ::) ) why no Wizard of Oz characters?

because Swash and I feel that it isn't a right fit for us.  The story isn't one that would be told to small children, yes a popular movie, but its not a story that the story lady would use in her story time telling, which is what has made the magic in the fantasy side of things go nutso

same reason we said no to Treasure Island
ON HIATUS AGAIN

la dame en noir

She wouldn't read the wizard of oz? I always thought that was a great book. What about Wicked?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Amelita

Ah.

It was actually published around 1900, written into a play not long after and into a screen play in 1939, and read to children all over the world at least since I was little and certainly long before that. I have it in a lovely bound version and read it to my kids.

However, it's absolutely your call of course and I'm not disputing it at all. I just wanted to point that out since I happened to know about it ::)

Aight, that is all xD

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Vergil Tanner

Oooh, what about Narnia? WE NEED MOTHERFUCKING ASLAN.

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Amelita

Juggtacular

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 18, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

Give you one guess what Robot Chicken was spoofing here.  :P

Loves

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 18, 2015, 01:31:28 PM
She wouldn't read the wizard of oz? I always thought that was a great book. What about Wicked?

no.

Quote from: Amelita on March 18, 2015, 01:34:07 PM
Ah.

It was actually published around 1900, written into a play not long after and into a screen play in 1939, and read to children all over the world at least since I was little and certainly long before that. I have it in a lovely bound version and read it to my kids.

However, it's absolutely your call of course and I'm not disputing it at all. I just wanted to point that out since I happened to know about it ::)

Aight, that is all xD

we are trying to stay true to fairytales for now.... cue ominous music. 

Its not about whether or not it was a book as there isn't too many classics out there that didn't start out as a book.  so at the moment, the answer is no.   will it always be no? I can't say for sure, but if we for some reason feel the need to branch out, and Flower is still interested in the Green Cackling Beauty,  then she gets first dibs.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 18, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

at this time in the plan..... no

I am not going to say too much or you'll all have me spilling possible plans that may or may not be seen to fruition. lol

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 18, 2015, 01:31:28 PM

Lol I sooo wouldn't read Wicked with my kid till she was like 12...XD

I so adored the book though and will not say how old I was when I discovered its amazingness.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Vergil Tanner

No Aslan?

Seriously, though, fair enough. It's your call, and now you have me all curious as to what you have planned. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.