Blondie Revolution - (Ai no Kusabi) Looking for Characters

Started by Jag, May 24, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Quote from: Angel Eros on May 25, 2011, 08:08:47 PM
*Smiles happily and joins in the group-nibbles, adding the occasional lick*

I'm edging towards either a Pet or Furniture...

Remember, Furniture are castrated. It's not a big deal, but I could see it influencing people's decisions. Then again, the Elites aren't all that sex-crazed anyway since it's illegal for them.

Quote from: Eden on May 25, 2011, 08:09:17 PM
I'm still struggling to pick. I don't often get a chance to play a castrated ginger pretty. But. But. The Rubie...

*nibbles on Eden*

You can always try one out and if you decide you're not liking it we can blow them up or something and you can play the other. >.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Suiko

There are too many sexy ideas in this universe!! *Huffs* I think I'll sleep on it, and see if anything nice hits me in dreamland...

Part of me doesn't want to be a Pet because of how it would be cliche of me <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Jag

Quote from: Eden on May 25, 2011, 08:13:57 PM
*laughs*

I'd be willing to come with a horrific, creative way till kill off the spare character for you, Eden. *nods*

Kill the spare!

Quote from: Angel Eros on May 25, 2011, 08:14:05 PM
There are too many sexy ideas in this universe!! *Huffs* I think I'll sleep on it, and see if anything nice hits me in dreamland...

Part of me doesn't want to be a Pet because of how it would be cliche of me <<;

Nothing wrong with being cliche.

Suiko

Hmmmm... Maybe... Like I said, I will sleep on it!

'Kill the spare!' That's from something, isn't it? God, it will annoy me forever until I find out... *Growls*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Suiko

Ahh, that's the one! *Cheers* Fun times... I read that book between 12am and 5am... The day it came out... *Coughs. Is a nerd*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Kill the bastard in one book and he turns up in a worse movie. *shakes head* It's just wrong.

Suiko

*Shares Michi's pain* He refuses to stay dead... Le sigh.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Saerrael

I'm with Eden, there. I love devouring books. I.. just don't like it when the book finishes, though.
*wants endless books*

Jag

I like when a series comes to a nice, closed finish. No loose ends. Everything all neat and in place. I hate when a series ends with a cliff hanger and the author doesn't intend on writing more to it.

Last year I did a reading spree of the Harry Potter books. Took my about 1-2 weeks per book with the baby hanging off of my. The first time I read Deathly Hallows and it got to Snape's death, I thought the bastard got what he deserved...then I read 'The Prince's Tale' and I cried.

Suiko

Ohh, I know! The thing is, from the first book my mum always insisted that Snape was good really, and I was always saying 'Nooo, he's a delightful bastard' and then he died and it was all so sad! *Sniffles*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

I'd always thought he was good, even after he killed Dumbledore...but I always felt he had what was coming to him by dying like that...then that damn chapter... *hands Eros a tissue*

Suiko

*Sniffles into the tissue* Thank you... When he killed Dumbledore I couldn't believe it at all, and I had to stop myself saying anything for like, two weeks while other people caught up. *Pouts* Slow readers are annoying when you need to discuss happenings!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

I need to track down the Ai no Kusabi novel. It's really bothering me that I can get all but the first issue of it for under $100. Eden managed to find an unfinished translation of it on a site somewhere...but yeah, unfinished.

I never have anyone at home to discuss books with, so I can usually find someone online to talk about it with. ^^

Suiko

I've never been able to find it... I got all excited earlier this year when they were talking about remaking the OVA/movie thing... But then they didn't get enough money... *Sniffles harder*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Yeah, all they did was release that very sexy, 8-minute preview to tease us all with.

Suiko

*Nods* I was so disappointed. Sigh... I would have given them money... *Grumbles*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Jag

If you three want to toss up a profile, I can totally work with 4 people.

Suiko

Oh, hurray! I decided that I will be a Pet and succumb to my own cliche, he he. I'll work on a profile. *Nod, nods*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Like I said before, nothing wrong with a cliche...so long as it's a good one. ^^

Suiko

^^ *crosses fingers and hopes it will be good enough*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag