Demon Soul Knights: Prelude to Shadows

Started by GinjiAsgard, July 26, 2007, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinjiAsgard

[introduction]
Long before our era of exsistance two races battled to control of power, Demons and Gaians. The Gaians developed five mystical weapons to take the demons power and use it against their enemies. The last surviving wielder of these weapons sacrifed his life to seal the demons in another diamention. Though he succeeded he destroyed his own civilization, and took the five weapons into the depths of the sea. Now in the year 2005 AD, the seal has begun to crack and the people of Draser City have encountered these ancient demons that are bent on finishing what they started.

[Setting]
Draser City, Ohio
A thiriving metropolis on the Ohio river filled with all kind of people and places.

[Game Type]
the game is best place is 'Non-Consentual Exotic Freeform' For it's Adult content in highly explicit.
A knight's valor is measured by his deeds.
Their honor is measured by their hearts.
Darkness will keep me hidden.

kylie

I'm sorry I'm a little confused...

Are you looking for all types of characters or specific professions?  The character samples in the game post I found seem to be mainly fighting types.  But I'm not sure if they are just key NPC's or something...

And could you say something about what kind of demons are involved, or at least what sorts of activities we might expect?  It can be quite general.  I don't mean to spoil all the surprises.  I just like to have some sense of what sorts of powers or assets are involved ;)

GinjiAsgard

Point taken. i will make a few adjustments to the post.

indarkestknight

Hrm... Sounds rather... well, Sentai/Power Ranger-ish.

GinjiAsgard

You may think differently When the story starts up. I have several ideas of how the story progresses.

Dragoondawg25

Dude Gaians and Demons you said the magic words brother, count me in ill play this game you got yourself a player my friend  :D
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

GinjiAsgard

cool. I take it you have a character set up in your mind?

Dragoondawg25

not at this very moment cause i wanna see more of the storyline too but its in the works definately
Ons & Offs

Dragoondawg25

it sounds almost onimusha like in description the story does.
Ons & Offs

GinjiAsgard

Never played that series. I am currently designing the five weapons (on paper). The Rpg will be episode based, to give it a linear feel to it.

Dragoondawg25

sounds like Onimusha to me ;D but if you want to know about it in a nut shell its medial japan is the setting and you play a samurai thats to rescue a princess with super powerful weapons of that era against an army of the undead called the genma and you just happen to be part oni which are the protectors of the place.  anyways good series for ps2 and this sounds close enough that i am excited to play it.
Ons & Offs

GinjiAsgard

I see. Well anyways glad to have you aboard.

Dragoondawg25

I think ill take tall dark and silent for my selection.  One of the Children of the Night whom is a mute save for sign language and the occasional grunting when ticked off.  Mostly kept around as muscle or off by himself on an adventure.
Ons & Offs

GinjiAsgard

GinjiAsgard

Story Slowly taking off. But still looking

TheLivingWonder

I like the sound of it, I'll join if I'm welcome to. :D

GinjiAsgard

Sure you can. Also note 3 of the Demon Soul Knight weapons. The two availible are the "Sword of Empowerment" and the "Scythe of Dark Sorrow". Post a bio and we'll see how good you are. ;)

GinjiAsgard

Still need two more Demon Soul Knights. We could use some more evil characters as well (We only have 1 at this time.)