Home for Troubled Teens (Exotic, Non-Con, possible Extreme, magic, & pregnancy)

Started by Tad, April 24, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tad

In an attempt to lower the demand on an already taxed juvenile detention system, new types of correctional institutes are springing up.  Following the successful mental-health changes, they consist of 'group homes' for minor criminals.  Though they vary in size and method of treatment, these minimal security retreats try to blend rehabilitation and education for the teen offenders.  However, some of these facilities house more than just criminals and have plans to use these discarded youths for their own dark goals.

The game is intended to be in a combination horror/girl's school style.  Much of the action will be player driven, but I will be on hand to throw in the occasional spicy bit. 

Setting

Arden House is a mansion built in upper New York State just before the recession.  When its original owners defaulted, the bank saw an opportunity in the large house and expansive estate and managed to sign a lease with the Board of Corrections.  It took a few years to get the bureaucratic ball rolling, but the house is now staffed and ready to take on its first round of inmates.

Game rules:
This game is open to female players only (due to previous issues) and will be placed in Extreme small group to try and encompass all of what players might want to have happen.  That being said, please respect individual characters' and their players' offs. Tagging of posts will be used to help people keep track of what is happening where and with whom.  Please see below for more information on how to properly tag.

I will be the sole GM of the game, and as such if there are any ideas or concerns or complaints please PM them to me.  In addition I will be playing the headmistress and the staff of the school.  If other NPC characters are required, I will play them as well. Players will each portray one of the troubled teen girls that have all been assigned to the same reform school.  Please write in third person, past tense to help keep the posts flowing well together.

There will be three in-game threads to begin with (upstairs, downstairs, and grounds), though more may be added if needed.  The pacing of the game is somewhat up to the players, though if things begin to lag there might be an event in the house to move it along.  I would suggest committing to at least two posts a week, more if your player is involved in a scene that has limited interaction from the other characters.  Sexual activity is a prime example of such a scene, and will definitely occur though in what (human on human) volume will again be up to the players.  Any non-con scenes between players must be discussed and okay-ed by both parties OOC.

The game will be relatively open, though events will happen as time progresses and it is expected that all characters respond to said events as is reasonable.  For example, if a loud crash sounds through the house it is expected that you note it at least, though if your character wouldn't go investigate you don't have to send them to do so.   Additionally, if your character is out on the grounds, or is listening to really loud music in headphones, or has some other reason they could not hear the noise then they do not need to react, but please make a note of it OOC in your post so we can make sure everyone is on the same page.  At the same time, please be careful to not take control of other characters, even for seemingly small actions unless given permission by the other player.  So having your character jump at the noise is great, having them grab the other player's hand is fine, having them pull the other character to go see what happened is not okay.

If a player disappears for 2 weeks with no explanation, something terrible will happen to their character to make them likewise disappear.  Abandoned characters may be used for short periods of time to help lead up to their demise, or they may simply not be seen again.  This is a horror game after all....

Character Template

There are a few key points that need to be followed with characters.  Only characters that are female and are played by females are allowed.  Characters must be 16 or 17 (so they are in the same 'grade), and have committed a crime in New York State that would be of a reasonable severity to land them in a reform school.  That means it wasn't their first time shoplifting, and it wasn't willful murder... pick something in between.

Name:

Hometown:
Crime(s):
History:
Personality:
Character's Likes and Dislikes :Include sexual and non-sexual topics and sexual orientation
Player's Likes and Dislikes:  Please make particular note of pregnancy, transformation, oviposition, mind control, and what types of creatures are the most interesting for you.

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b][float=right][img height=200]http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201109/puppy-with-hanging-tongue-in-a-towel-big.jpg[/img][/float]

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]   [b][u]Height:[/u][/b]   [b][u]Weight:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Hometown:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Crime(s):[/u][/b]
[b][u]History:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Character's Likes and Dislikes :[/u][/b]
[b][u]Player's Likes and Dislikes:[/u][/b] 
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Teo Torriatte

I would be interested in this as well. I'll submit a character sheet as soon as I can.

Miroque

Name:Venla Thorton

Hometown:New York City
Crime(s):Identity thief, Credit card freud
History:Venla came from broken home. Her father got into prison for murder when she was three and mother was an minimal wage worker so she was forced to practically raise herself. School was brutal to her, as she never seemed to fit in, what ever reason. Mostly cause of her temperament and intellect. She was too bright for her own good. Thing led to another, and soon she found an way to make money, without risks. She used the student cards of her bullies, to get fake Ids and use them to get quick loans. She made an habbit of this and it was an thrilling ride, until on of those backfired. Her mark's father was an FBI agent and soon the cops were on her doorsteps.

Her mother offered no help to her blaming her to be as faulty as her dad, kicked her out and actually offered to testify against her in the court. Judge was perplexed about this and sentanced her not in prison, but an newly founded rehabilitation center.

Personality:Cynical and a bit know-it-all
Character's Likes and Dislikes :Being kept in the dark, bossy behaviour and authorities. Sexually Venla is quite inexperienced. She is still an virgin, but have given few blowjobs to guys, to get what she wanted from them.
Player's Likes and Dislikes:I love humiliation and forced servitude situations, aswell as the pregnancy aspect entices me. Mindcontrol and bimbofication are hot in my tasteplate aswell. I dislike all things of scat and vore. Creaturewise, Im open for abuse.

Teo Torriatte

Name: Katrina "Kitty" Farrel

Hometown: Albany, NY
Crime(s): Breaking and entering, grand theft auto

History:
Katrina grew up in a fairly middle class household, the only child of a corporate middle manager and his lovely wife, who was lucky enough to be able to stay home in order to take care of their only child. But then her father fell in love with another woman, and Katrina's world started to fall apart. When her parents finally split up, Kitty was still too young to really understand what was happening.. all she knew at the time was that Daddy needed to leave and would not be coming back.

Her innocent ignorance was forged into a deep resentment as she grew old enough to realize what exactly had happened between her parents, colored by her mother's own resentment and spiced with the hardship of growing up with only one parent. Her mother had been forced to find work, but it was always low wage and they were barely scraping by, most of the time. Kitty's father was supposed to be paying them child support, but he had basically vanished, leaving his ex-wife and daughter to fend for themselves.

By the time she started high scool, Katrina had grown sick and tired of living below what she had remembered to be her father's means. Her mother was always at work so she had all kinds of time to herself to think about what she was going to do about it. She ended up finding him online, and pretended for several months to be some twenty year old knockout who was interested in him romantically. She even brought herself to cyber with him a few times, until she had his trust and he was willing to tell her where he lived.

The next day she ran off, using all the money she had been saving for this purpose to take a bus down to Florida where he had relocated with his new wife. She broke into his house, stole a whole bunch of jewelry and then broke into his car and drove off with that as well. She got as far as Georgia before the police caught up with her, and was sent back home to be sentenced for her crimes. Given the circumstances that led to her escapade, and her youth, the judge decided to send her to a girls' home rather than prison or even juvenile detention.

Personality: Shy around strangers, but sweet and even a little sultry once she gets comfy with someone.
Character's Likes and Dislikes : Likes to read and play video games, dislikes bullies and "ghetto" drug culture. Sexually she is bi-curious, but she has no real experience beyond lots of teasing and a few nights of foreplay that never led to anything more serioius.
Player's Likes and Dislikes: I am very interested in pregnancy, transformation and oviposition. I am not so interested in things like mind control or bimbofication. I love anything with tentacles or beastly features, but really I would have fun with pretty much any kind of creature.

Chrystal

Nah... This doesn't interest me in the least little bit...

*snigger*

Oh all right go on then. I'll give it a go...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bamagirl

Well I'm totally interested. I've been wanting to do one of these girly group games, and I love scary movies. So this is right up my alley. I'll make a character if the interest keeps up, and once I settle on a persona (there's so many ways but only so many games!).
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Chrystal

Name: Jocelyn Harper Kilkenny

Hometown: Buffalo

Crime(s): Grand Theft Auto (one count). Driving while under age (one count). Driving without a license (One count). Driving without insurance (one count). Driving while under the influence of drugs (one count). Possession of a class A substance (one count). Reckless driving (twenty five counts). Driving without due care and attention (ten counts). Causing death through dangerous driving (two counts). Leaving the scene of a road traffic accident (seven counts). Failure to stop when required to do so by an officer of the law (four counts). Resisting arrest (two counts), Refusal to supply a sample of breath, urine or blood when required to do so (three counts). Wilful damage to public property (three counts). Assaulting a police officer (one count).

History: Jocelyn was at a party celebrating a friends 16th birthday. Someone, she didn't know who, slipped something into her drink, and the next thing she knew she was waking up in a police cell. Her memory of that night is still hazy, but the fact that she stole a sports car, drove it around the city causing all manner of havoc, killed someone in one collision, and killed her best friend who was in the car with her when she finally wrapped the car around a tree, then attempted to fight off the police officers who came to arrest her... Those facts were read to her several times, and would remain with her for ever. In her opinion, anything that happens to her from now on is more or less what she deserves.

Personality:  Jocelyn is one of those surprising girls. She's normally quiet, unassuming, keeping very much to herself, studying hard, and trying not to attract attention. But put her in the right (or wrong) company and her shell will burst wide open and she can go completely wild. The nature of explosion will usually depend upon who she is with and what they are doing, but she has been know, for example, to sit quietly in a class of rowdy students and then suddenly yell "WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at the top of her voice. She will usually be a total wallflower at parties, but put the right music on, and serve her with the right drink, and suddenly she will be dancing her feet off! She has been known to react very violently to the wrong sort of provocation, but mostly she tries to keep her weird side in check. She hates being called Jos.

Character's Likes and Dislikes : Hates being called "Jos". Hates food being cold that is supposed to be hot, and vice versa. Dislikes scratchy clothing. Likes ice cream, studying, peace and quiet. Has a serious hang-up about nudity.

Player's Likes and Dislikes: I'm into most things that don't involve male human characters. My main offs are scat, death, mutilation (i.e. cutting bits off), menses, and being pregnant other than by oviposition.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

With a little minor tweaking I should have a character up tonight.   :D

Chrystal

Bloodied Porcelain

Name: Margaret "Maggie" O'Brian

Hometown: Aurora, New York
Crime(s): Posession with intent to distribute, burglary, assaulting a police officer
History: Born to a single mother who was still in college when she got pregnant, Maggie grew up knowing very few comforts in life. Her mother, forced to drop out of the women's college she was attending at the time to take care of her newborn daughter, spiraled rapidly in to a self-destructive depression after having her daughter. Though she brought a new one home fairly regularly for "sleep overs" as she told her daughter, Anna O'Brian never managed to find a man who stuck around for long after finding out about her daughter.

Blaming the young child for her lackluster life, she largely ignored the girl and Maggie was forced to take care of herself, and, when she got old enough to cook and clean and her mother's depression turned her to heavy drinking and drug abuse, her mother as well. More than once they were out on the streets and forced to stay in a women and children's shelter... More than once Maggie witnessed her mother being smacked around by her latest loser boyfriend. This only got worse when the older woman began to sell herself to get the money to keep a roof over their head and drugs in her system.

Maggie was a shy girl who had always been awkward and gangly growing up, with wild messy hair, dirty face, and second-hand clothes, but when puberty set in, so too did her good looks. The awkwardness didn't last long as the girl filled out in places she previously had been stick-thin in, and though she remained as shy and withdrawn as ever, it didn't take long for others to begin noticing her.

At the age of 15, Maggie met a boy. Her shy nature and lack of self confidence made her easily manipulated, but also kept her from "putting out". Annoyed, he dropped her, but his older brother, who had just turned 18, took a special interest in the girl. He began inviting her to hang out and Maggie, thinking nothing of his kindness, became a regular fixture in his life. Before she knew it, she was so smitten with him that when he suggested she help him and a friend out with getting some money, she happily went along with the burglary. That night, the young woman and her two older "mentors" retreated to the apartment of one. Maggie was convinced to drink, but before they managed to strip her and go forward with their plan to date-rape her, they were tipped off to the cops being headed their way. Loading as much of the valuables they had stolen and all of the drugs in the apartment in to a bookbag, they told Maggie to run. After all, if they got there and found no evidence and a drunk, drugged underage girl wasn't there with them, they wouldn't get in trouble.

Doing as she was told and terrified that they'd all get in trouble if she didn't, Maggie left. The next morning, she was found passed out on a park bench by the lake with the bookbag of stolen goods and drugs. The young men denied all involvement and without enough to convict them, all charges were brought against Maggie herself. She spent only a week in juvie before the state decided to relocate her to a new "group home" after she was beaten badly enough she had to spend two weeks in the hospital recovering from her injuries.
Personality: Shy and quiet, Maggie isn't the type to start a conversation, or even participate in one for very long with someone she doesn't know well. Sweet and caring to the point where it is a fault, she's naive and always thinks the best of people... which is what got her in to this mess in the first place.
Character's Likes and Dislikes : Reading, listening to music, playing piano and violin, drawing, writing in her journal
Player's Likes and Dislikes:  Offs: Mindcontrol, bimboification, transformation, permanent mutilation, bathroom play, pet play, tentacles Ons: Noncon, pregnancy/forced pregnancy, physical/mental/emotional/sexual abuse, dirty talk, verbal humiliation, forced submission... the list goes on
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Chrystal

Bloodied Porcelain

I have wanted to be in a game with you for a while but we tend to run in different circles ;)

BeckyAnnn

Name: Andrea Carver (Andi)

Hometown: Poughkeepsie, NY

Crime(s):  Assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a weapon on school grounds

History: Andi is the youngest of the three Carver children.  Her father took off when she was four leaving her and her two older siblings with their alcoholic mother.  The children of alcoholics tend to fall into one of three broad categories.  There is the child who tries to take care of everything.  This is usually the oldest child and he or she feels the weight of the responsibility for taking care of the younger children.  There is the attention getter.  This child can be anywhere in the birth order and gets into a lot of trouble, thereby distracting attention from what is really wrong with the family.  Then there is the quiet one.  This child can seem practically invisible. The child never causes any trouble and yet excels in nothing and in so doing does not draw attention to him/herself or the family.  This is the child that presents the appearance of coming from an average, functional family.  And this is also the child Andi was. That is until just a few months ago.

Andi had tried to tell people what was going on...that the high school football coach was making unwelcome advances and whispering inappropriate things to her when ever he got the chance.  She told the principle, the guidance counselor and the city police officer who patrolled the school   (and whose son was the star quarterback) about the man cornering her in the girls room one day and actually touching her before she shrieked and ran out.  No one would listen to her and the coach knew it.  No one wanted to rock the boat.  After all the man had taken the team to state eight of the last ten years and they had won the last four straight state championships.  The man was untouchable. Or so he had thought.

Coach had taken to harassing Andi after school.  On the day her life changed, Andi had left her algebra book at school and had to turn around and go back for it before the school was locked up.  She figured the coach would have been gone already, it being the off season.  But he was not.  Andi had retrieved her book from her locker and turned to leave when she saw the coach standing by the front door.  She turned and tried to go out a different door but the man caught up with her.  She had slipped her hand into her book bag.  The knife was there.  She pricked her finger groping for it. She didn't give the bastard the chance to touch her again and he would never again have to worry about knocking up some little tramp.

Andi never stood a chance in court.  Unable to afford a real attorney, she was assigned a rookie public defendant who had never tried a case. She never denied what she did and there were witnesses to corroborate her story that she had tried to tell people what had been going on.  But the prosecutes had convinced everyone she had lied about everything.  She was painted as a nobody from a no account family who had some weird personal fantasy about the coach and when the man rebuffed her, she had retaliated. She was found guilty on both counts but the judge took pity on her by sending her to a group home for troubled teens. 

Personality: Andi keeps to herself mostly.  She enjoys reading and music and the company of one or two close friends and unless you are one of those close friends she has little use for you.

Character's Likes and Dislikes : Andi dislikes bullies but lacks the courage to stand up to them.  Definitely has no patience with drunks. 

Player's Likes and Dislikes:  I am up for most anything, with a few specific exceptions, those being snuff, vore, mutilation or any type of bathroom play. Any doubts, just ask.  Oh and an added note...not sure I am up for mind control.

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 25, 2014, 09:52:35 PM
Hometown: Poughkeepsie, NY

Huh? Seriously, I had to look that one up to make sure. I mean, that's like, if we were setting the game in the uK and I put "Old Bolingbroke" as my home town....

There used to be a road sign on the B1195 in Lincilnshire, that read "To Mavis Enderby & Old Bolingbroke". Two genuine place names, look them up! Underneath, someone had written "The gift of a son!"

Yeah, I'm rambling in an attempt top bump the thread without looking like I'm doing so... ;)

ElvenKitten

Getting a character written up now :D

Bloodied Porcelain

*drops in to pass out hugs and kisses before grabbing the first convenient cuddly person and tugging them back to bed with her for naps.*

Chrystal

Bloodied Porcelain

ElvenKitten

Tad

Alrighty!  Looks like we have five submitted characters and a couple more interested parties.  Since everyone so far is playing a sixteen year old let's make it official.  The house is for 16 and 17 year old girls only.  It makes sense, since that way the girls would all be following the same courses.  I'll edit the initial post.

Miroque, could you edit your character sheet to give your character's name?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Quote from: ElvenKitten on April 26, 2014, 11:37:38 AM
I don't get enough naps    :-(

Scritches ginger kitty to put her to sleep.

Quote from: Tad on April 26, 2014, 06:02:09 PM
Alrighty!  Looks like we have five submitted characters and a couple more interested parties.  Since everyone so far is playing a sixteen year old let's make it official.  The house is for 16 and 17 year old girls only.  It makes sense, since that way the girls would all be following the same courses.  I'll edit the initial post.

Miroque, could you edit your character sheet to give your character's name?

How many were you looking to have before we start?

I know of at least one other person who might be interested, and can think of a few more I can pursuade to join... In fact I could give this a shameless plug in the thread I started in "Ladies Only" about all-girl groups.

Miroque

DUH... done... I thought I put an name there, and I did, but not on the right spot..

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on April 26, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
In fact I could give this a shameless plug in the thread I started in "Ladies Only" about all-girl groups.

I thought about doing that very thing but as this is T's game and that was your thread I decided to behave myself.