The Ramshackle Inn (Need Middle Daughter)

Started by MagicalPen, October 27, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Works for me. How about a picture?

Once you add a picture, I'll add you to the thread.

Find the OOC link and take a read through the main thread (linked in the OOC thread) to get caught up and see where you're supposed to be.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

SugarAndSpice

MagicalPen

Awesome. Feel free to start posting.

I'll be home in an hour or two to update things.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SugarAndSpice

Moon Hound Hati

Didn't see you also had a medieval/fantasy incest group game set up. Am interested in taking up the role of a son, if it's still needed.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

MagicalPen

Seeing who is still here? Posting has been abysmal.

I think I am going to consolidate - we'll make the family out of whomever is here and can uphold a level of posting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LittleKitten

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SugarAndSpice

LittleKitten

Lynnette

I don't know if I'm here or not actually. It wasn't intended or anything, and I hate when it happens, but I simply lost interest.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Ember Star

Quote from: LittleKitten on December 03, 2013, 06:19:45 PM
tomorrow after work?
That's fine :)
Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on December 04, 2013, 09:58:31 AM
I don't know if I'm here or not actually. It wasn't intended or anything, and I hate when it happens, but I simply lost interest.
Awe, that suckith :/

MagicalPen

So who IS still here and IS still INTERESTED?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

I am, and as LK just said she still has work to deal with. I think the only one who hasn't shown is Mist, actually. Sugar is waiting on him. If I deduced that correctly.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

morph8hprom

Soo...is the middle daughter slot still open then?

MagicalPen

Here silence says yes.

I think I am going to split this into two games, since I have another extra person interested as well.

I'll post more here (have been posting in the OOC thread) as I think it may require one more person (two groups of 3 daughters).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

So...as far as I know...this is what we have right now:

Group 1:

Father - MagicalPen
Richard

Name: Richard

Personality: Richard has been in a two year funk, where he just hasn't cared about anyone or anything, letting the Inn run its course, not repairing or fixing what needs to be fixed. Fewer travelers means less money, was his reasoning. But lately, he has started to see things in a new light, his eyes now looking at his daughters - all grown up - in a different way. The oldest should have been married by now, he reasons, but no suitors are in sight, no way to get the Inn back on its feet.

Oldest Daughter - Nymph
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Personality:  Kind-hearted and patient but stubborn. The stubbornness gave her the will and determination to run the Inn and her family after her mother's death and father's decline into depression. Pushed into the role she will not let her father's incapacity slow her drive to support her family as a mother would though she is wearing under the strain. With a brave face she remains quick to smile and help those who need it. It can lead to her good will being taken advantage of. As the oldest she had already begun to follow in her mother's footsteps. Upon her mother's death all thought of suitors left her mind thus she remains virginal.
Middle Daughter -
The Twins - LittleKitten, EmberStar
Kayla

Name Kayla or Kay for short
Age 18
Personality Kay is an innocent in the truest sense of the word. She sees everyone as inherently good and will rationalize even the most brutal of actions into a positive light.
Kay works primarily in the inns stable and can sooth almost any animal. She also works as an almost healer for the inn. Kay's forest explorations have taught her much about herbs and she's learned to combine them into potent salves. Through trial and error, she's learned to heal wounds and set bones.
While she works primarily in the stables, Kay will often assist in the kitchen. She uses her knowledge of herbs to spice the food and occasionally will send a special dish to calm a raging barbarian. She disproves of drink as she's seen it make fools of even the most intelligent and as such refuses to taste even a drop.
Her sunny disposition make her popular and the source of endless teasing. Kay is still a virgin and while she's kissed a few men..she found it awkward and slightly off putting.
Kay much prefers her animals or her herbs to the fumblings of boys.

Leela
[Floatleft][/float] Name: Leela

Personality: Like her twin sister, Leela is innocent in most senses. Perky, cheerful, and positive, she usually looks on the brighter side of things. Like her sister, she has a way with animals and much prefers lingering in the stables to mingling with boys and men. Unlike her sister, she never took to cooking or knowing all the herbs which could flavor a meal or heal a wound. She does have a wide knowledge of flowers though, and is always brightening and decorating the Inn with their bright colors. Thinking that perhaps if the Inn was a little brighter, so would everybody in it be. Her other skill, besides animals and flowers, is sewing. She's not the best at that, but she can mend a dress so one would never know it had been torn, she also has made some of her own dresses. When she had spare change for materials to do so.
Youngest Son - MP
Andrew

Group 2:

Oldest Daughter - Hollin(?)

Carolyn

Carolyn had been forced to grow up at a young age when her mother had died unexpectedly.  And if having to watch her beloved mom waste away from disease which had claimed her life, she had essentially lost her father at the same time when he became wrapped in the depths of a black depression which saw him locked in his bedroom most of the time.  She didn't blame her father in the slightest.  She knew her mom had been the love of his life, and she knew how much her loss had hurt him.  But she herself couldn't afford to wallow in the loss.  She had three younger siblings to look after , not to mention the inn in which they all lived.

The inn.  Even when he was still sober, it had been Carolyn's mom more than father that oversaw the day to day running of the tidy hostel.  When her mom had died, Carolyn had done her best to keep the inn going and the flow of income coming.  But it had been a tough job.  She had tried to shelter her sisters from as much work as she could, and especially the sometimes forward hands that were possessed by the patrons of the inn's common room.  She had done the best she could...the fact that the inn was still going was a testament to her drive and will.  But running an inn is hard work for a woman alone, particularly a young one such as herself that was trying to raise three younger siblings at the same time.  As such, the inn's state had deteriorated a bit...to the point where it drew a somewhat seedier crowd than it used to when her mother was still alive.

Now, several years on, she had blossomed into a fine young adult...the spitting image of her mother anyone who knew her would say.  She had little time for leisure pursuits...the inn and her sisters consuming her life.  She didn't mind in the slightest, or ever complain.  She just did what was necessary...that was just who she was.
Middle Daughter - RedEve
Jocelyn

Name: Jocelyn
Personality: A free spirit since she was a small child, Jocelyn has proven to be quite a burden to her parents. Her curious nature made her disappear for hours, on a few occasions even days whilst she was out exploring the fields and woods nearby the inn. As she grew older, the same curious nature moved on to another thing: men. She was the most curious of all the girls when it came to the opposite sex and she earned a reputation for being a strumpet long before her 18th birthday. She had no shame about her libertine ways when it came to sex, as she only found it natural to enjoy herself. Where she first sought out boys her own age, her lovers now include men all of classes and ranks, as well as ages. Her sexual appetite is quite insatiable and one man on his own would have a hard time properly satisfying her. It means she has to juggle multiple lovers at any one time, and make sure they are not aware of each other’s existence, a practice that holds its own risks.

Son - MP
Peter
Youngest Daughter - ElvenKitten
Emily
Name: Emily

Personality: Emily is a cheerful friendly girl and is popular with the Inn's few patrons. She likes to read and is musically gifted but is too shy to perform publicly. She worries about her family and the inn and would do anything to help.

I'll play the father in both groups of course, and will probably play the Son(s) of each group too since our male players have poofed.
Some one from Group 1 can switch over to Group 2, or create a 'second' character for Group 2 if they like.

Respond here - or via PM - with comments/questions/let me know you are still here!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

MagicalPen

I also may need everyone to resend me Profiles so I can sort out which are still around/current and which are of dropped people.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

So I think I've got both twins and the oldest daughter, along with the youngest daughter for the 2nd group, all submitted to me. Waiting on the Oldest Daughter of 2nd group, and Middle Daughter of 1st/original group to resubmit.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry