Autocad's RP Thread (Futa update)

Started by Autocad, December 15, 2012, 10:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

Futa Update (Feb 13 2019)

Looking for Futa RPs. Some suggestions from previous attempts below; I'm open to your ideas too.

Freeform: Futanari High (all characters are at least 18 years old)

My character (MC) is a futanari student transferring to a new school for her final year.

Idea 1: The school is all-female and MC has to hide her futa-ness. Possibly the faculty knows but MC has to keep a low profile and maintain plausible deniability or otherwise the school will kick her out if things become too public. Unfortunately her secret is discovered by a fellow student, your character (YC), who bullies and blackmails MC into becoming her sex slave if MC doesn't want the whole school to find out about her secret.

Idea 2: The school is all-futa meant to promote a safe and positive environment for futanari students, with a philosophy of letting them explore and express their sexual needs in a healthy manner. Depending on whether you want to play a single character or GM the school in general, MC could go steady with a futa girlfriend, YC, or MC could hook up with various partners in school played by you.

System: Futa Fantasy (looking for player or GM)

A classic Elliquiy solo sexy game in a high fantasy world: a mix of plot and smut, in a world populated with sexy NPCs up for sexy times and sexual monsters who want have their way with a sexy PC. Now with 100% more futa - futa PCs, futa NPCs, even futa monstergirls!

Please let me know your preference regarding ons / offs / kinks.

Pathfinder is my go-to system but I can also consider others.

Also see my O/O for my fetishes and further ideas.

Drop me a PM for further discussion if interested.

Autocad

Last version

Quote from: Autocad on December 15, 2012, 10:45:07 AM
Current Craving (July 8, 2014)

I'm currently looking for a DM to run a solo Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game for me. I'm looking for something plot-driven with side scenes of smut (in mathy terms, something along the lines of 50-50 to 75-25 plot-to-smut ratio). Setting, character, and such are all negotiable. (This is your chance to run that game you've always dreamed about!)

Added July 8, 2014
Style: System (Pathfinder or D&D 3.5)
My Role: The female or futa heroine.
Your Role: The DM / GM, playing the other characters and NPCs.
Setting: Any high fantasy.
Synopsis: Any module / adventure path / campaign, can be homebrew or published.
Optional Kinks: Getting ravished after losing a fight. Bonus points if the enemy / monster leaves a souvenir (such as a body modifications , piercing, piece of bondage, etc.) to mark the defeat, and extra bonus points if it has effects on the heroine's stats!

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Last version

Quote from: Last version
My current ideas and cravings. Drop a PM if interested! Currently being updated for 2014.

Current Cravings (Apr 11, 2014)

Added Apr 11, 2014
Style: System or Freeform
My Role: The futa heroine.
Your Role: DM / GM, playing the other characters and NPCs.
Setting: Sci-fi, high fantasy, virtual reality, "high" steampunk, etc... basically, settings where the streets and people are clean (in a physical sense. Morally they could be uber-depraved!).
Synopsis: A generalization of the futa paladin idea, I play the futa heroine who has a raging sex drive due to her condition (which could be unique or commonplace in the setting). Her situation isn't helped by the fact that everybody and everything wants to fuck her whether she wants it or not! Details of plot and setting are left open for mutual discussion. Looking for a balance of plot progression and smutty fun.
Optional Kinks: Progressive body modifications / corruptions / adornments (e.g. piercings), bondage, any creative ideas you come up with...  ;)

General Ideas (updating in progress, some of the information below may no longer apply)

Setting

• Sci-fi: FTL interstellar travel! Space Opera! Space Is An Ocean (TM)! Old School Dogfighting In Space!
  • High Fantasy: Monsters and Magic! Elves, Orcs and other exotic races! Basically a high-powered high-magic D&D world.
  • Virtual Reality: It'll be either the sci-fi or high fantasy setting above, but with a twist that it's a game that isn't "real". Possible further twists include rogue AI takeover that has to be defeated from within the virtual world or evil conspiracy keeping players trapped inside for nefarious things to be done unto. Think .hack or SAO.
  • Specific cravings of the moment: see above

Character Styles

• We each have a main character, and the RP focuses on interactions between the two.
  • One of the players functions as a GM and controls multiple NPCs, possibly in addition to a main.
  • Both players are GMs? Maybe taking turns? Never tried this before but it might be fun!
  • Pairings I enjoy: pretty much everything except for M/M.

Willing to discuss specific character ideas in more detail over PM!

Playstyle

• Freeform
  • Pathfinder System (for a high fantasy or VR setting)- I will luv u 4ever if we can get keep a game alive. Either of us can be DM.

Specific Ideas (updating in progress, some of the information below may no longer apply)

The Master Thief
Added Sep 22, 2013
Style: Pathfinder system game.
My Role: DM.
Your Role: A thief (any gender) hired for a heist.
Synopsis: You, an up-and-coming thief with a few successful heists to your name, have been contacted by Aristocratic Noble (TM) of Dense Urban City (TM) of High Fantasy Kingdom (TM). The A.N. wishes to hire you for the masterwork job that will secure your infamy as a master thief: the heist of the one-of-its-kind and incredibly expensive MacGuffin (TM) which is currently owned by Aristocratic Noble's Rival (TM). You'll need to pull out all stops and employ all of your skills - stealth, gadgets, charm, and more, mixed in with a lot of cunning and intrigue, to pull off this job of a lifetime.
Role of Sex: You will probably need to charm a few people to give you important items or otherwise assist you, and seducing them is certainly one way to go about it. If you are caught, your captors might decide to have some non-consensual, possibly extreme, fun with you instead of turning you over to the authorities, after which they let their guards down allowing for a chance at escape.

Corrupt-a-Paladin
Added Sep 22, 2013
Style: Pathfinder or Freeform
My Role: The paladin, who is a futa.
Your Role: DM / GM, playing the bad guys (and gals).
Synopsis: The Paladin has foiled the plans of the Evil Overlord / Overlady (TM) for too long. Nothing the E.O. tried as worked, not even killing the Paladin, what with the easy access to resurrection magic and all that sent her back into the fight with barely a setback. Now the E.O. has devised a plan, as cunning as it is wicked, to stop the Paladin once and for all: by corrupting the Paladin and causing her to fall from grace, she will be removed as an obstacle from the E.O.'s schemes of world domination. To this end the E.O. has placed an Evil MacGuffin (TM) at the bottom of the Dark and Dangerous Dungeon (TM) to lure the Paladin in. But it's a trap - within the D.D.D. are all manners of monsters designed to take advantage of the Paladin's one weakness: her raging sex drive due to her futa gender, which is usually suppressed by her paladin vows. A Paladin can only fall willingly and so mind-control magic won't help the E.O., but body-changing magic will still work, and the E.O. will use the monsters to teach the Paladin the joys of sex until she becomes a depraved slut and gives up her powers... muhahahaha!
Other Notes: There are two structures this RP can take in general. In the first, the monsters inflict their sexual lessons / body modifications upon the paladin and are defeated / forced to retreat afterwards. The Paladin tries to reach the bottom of the dungeon before she is corrupted completely, playing out like a modified Corruption of Champions kind of game. In the second structure, the Paladin is captured early on in the dungeon, and the E.O. corrupts the Paladin at his/her leisure, either personally or through the monster minions.

Last version
Current Craving (December 30, 2014)

I'm looking for a specific RP to get back into the flow of things after a very busy time at year-end that literally overworked me to sickness (thankfully and obviously not to death, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing me here, would you?) and then forced me to work overtime while recovering. Needless to say my posting rate suffered dramatically, but let's not dwell on the bad things on the past. Instead, let's look forward and say that my new year resolution is to post more!

As usual for me, I'm looking for a Pathfinder game. This time I'm looking for a DM to run a solo Pathfinder game for me where I am the player; unfortunately I've been wrung dry lately and it'll be a little more time (hopefully not too long) before I recover enough of my creative juices to go back to the DMing role myself. As for the amount of smut, I'm looking for something that works sex scenes into the plot, so my character can get her cock and pussy wet and be eligible to claim business expenses for it. Yes, the character will be a futa, a futa paladin, to be exact. I've always had a soft spot for paladins ever since my first PbP character was a paladin back in the days of 3.5 (who was a full-blooded aasimar because it was cool, and used a bastard sword precisely because it was an exotic weapon which made it cool. Yes I was a noob back then). I like to tell myself that I've grown less nooby since then, but I'd still like the chance to play a paladin again, which for one reason or another I haven't been able to on Elliquiy so far - maybe the new year will change that?

To flesh out what I'm looking for, my paladin's backstory would be being brought up in a conservative setting, sex-should-be-done-under-the-covers-at-night-in-the-missionary-position-only-between-a-man-and-a-woman-because-no-other-futas-exist style where even the monsters and bad guys go looting, pillaging and burning with a conspicuous lack of raping. Her holy order wouldn't require chastity, and she wouldn't be a virgin, but of course opportunities to sate her needs would have been few and far between. Then one day, a neighboring plane of existence / dimension / universe requests help that only a paladin can provide! They don't have any paladins themselves because they are a liberal plane of chaotic lust and free love and one third futas, and the lawful order and discipline of paladin orders isn't in their style at all. But when demons or devils or dastardly villain(esse)s come calling, they need holy warriors to save them just like everyone else. My character's superiors gladly send her off, relieved to be able to get the slut (in their opinion) out of their hair and wash their hands of the whole affair. The story opens as the paladin steps out of the teleporter / teleport spell / transportation device, clad from head to toe in steel, in a world where the laws of physics themselves dictate that less coverage = more AC and where gods help you if you are captured by the monsters, not because they'll kill you, but because they'll do perverse things to you and make you like it. So all of a sudden she and her repressed urges find themselves in a world where everyone, friend and foe alike, is trying to have sex with her. Not only does the paladin have to fight off the forces of evil, she has to get over the culture shock of a world that has no qualms about sex and adapt herself, if she wants to have a chance to succeed.

As for the setting and plot themselves other than the sexiness above, I'm open to ideas. Some ideas of mine for the settingthat I'm tossing out; these are by no means exclusive and you are more than welcome to suggest your own: a world based on the human sexuality map, a Japan-themed world (home of the original tentacle monster!), classical European fantasy, Skyrim-with-all-the-sex-mods-on-steroids (the locals have to do something to keep the cold away, everyone is horny because they wear helmets with certain protrusions on them and the dragons also have similar protrusions on their heads, if you know what I mean), pirates-themed tropical island world...

Regarding the plot, it doesn't have to be anything too profound, although it certainly can be if you wish. Something relatively straightforward and/or lighthearted is perfectly fine with me. The kinky twists can come in the depraved sex.  :-)

Optional Kinks: Getting ravished after losing a fight. Bonus points if the enemy / monster leaves a souvenir (such as a body modifications , piercing, piece of bondage, etc.) to mark the defeat, and extra bonus points if it has effects on the heroine's stats! Also see my O/O thread in my signature below for additional ideas.

Send me a PM if you're interested! Or even if you like most of the proposition but have one or two points you'd like to chance, drop me a note anyways and we can talk.

And finally, sorry for the bad jokes and puns, you deserve apologies and thanks for reading this far. :P

Last Version

Futanari shenanigans, Pathfinder system (March 16, 2015)

I like futanari but I'm involved in (gasp) a grand total of zero RPs involving them! Now with spring-cleaning, I'm clearing up enough time for a futa game.

Therefore, I'm looking for a light-hearted, futa-filled romp with sexy shenanigans, using the Pathfinder system. Whether you want to be the player or DM, either option is fine!

Setting and other stuff like that is up for discussion. See my O/O's for potential kinks, if we're going down that kinky path!

Drop by with a PM if interested!

Last Version
Around the world in how many days? Pathfinder system (April 25, 2015)

Pick your poison:

It was on one fine evening in [Absalom, home of the Pathfinder Society of Golarion / London, capital of the Magitek English Empire / Missionary Outpost, the most populous and most mundane city in the Lands of Sexualia], that you were spending in the company of your [best friends / greatest rivals] at the Society of which you are a member, when the discussion turned to matters of transportation and travel, more precisely, whether civilization had advanced to the point that it was now possible for one to circumnavigate the globe [at all / within eighty days / within a year].

"Surely not!" One of your number cried. "In theory perhaps, but to even contemplate putting this clearly ludicrous notion into practice confounds the mind! Why, there are so many unforeseeable possibilities - delays, accidents, acts of the gods - that even the most foolhardy mind in the world would know that this is but a whimsical day-dream!"

You decide that you will prove, once and for all, that day-dreams can become reality in this modern age. A few minutes later, you have staked your good name, your honour, and not least of all, [two gold coins / half your fortune] on the outcome!

You leave tonight at quarter to nine, sharp. The wager is on!

Optional Hard Mode:

You have only recently entered into the service of one Lady Longcock, a gentlelady of refined upbringing and significant wealth. Your duties are numerous; prominent among them are attending to her person (including taking care of her morning wood), helping her get dressed, maintaining her considerable wardrobe, handling her travel arrangements and financial matters, and ensuring her every comfort no matter where she may go.

One evening she returns early from the Society of which she is a member. "Pack our bags, we are going around the world," she tells you, as though it is no more incredible a thing than a trip to the bank. "I have made a wager that I do not intend to lose!"

Futa and other kinks are involved in my RPs. See my O/O's for potential kinks. You can also take a look at this map for the kinks even if it's not the one being circumnavigated, a large majority (mostly the non-gore, not-scat, etc.) of them I like and you might encounter.

Your character can be a futa (which would be great), even if not, expect futa NPCs among the men and women you meet on your journey around the world!

Drop by with a PM if interested!

last version
Pathfinder: Witchers and Witches Edition (Jan 3, 2017)

Looking for player (GMs are welcome too!) for a Witcheresque Pathfinder game in the setting and style of the Witcher novels/games.

• The monsters in them thar hills be out in full force!
  • On civilization's side, the peasants / redshirts / fodder be many but the heroes (those with class levels) are rare. The common folk have to cower and endure the constant monster threats until some powerful personage (like a witcher!) comes along and eliminates the threat, giving them reprieve... for a while, until the next monster shows up.
  • Power and magic are concentrated in the claws of monsters and the hands of heroes. For the majority of the population the setting is "low-magic", where they work, eat if they got money, sleep, and pray they don't get horribly killed by the monster of the week. From a PC's perspective, who will be dealing mostly with monsters and peers of comparable power, going on grand adventures through ancient ruins while looking down upon the commoner hordes, the setting is "high-magic" enough.

The PC should be a witcher, mechanics-wise an Alchemist or Alchemist-and-X gestalt character which I feel really captures the alchemical/mutagenic aspects that differentiate them from merely really good swordsmen. Starting level can be discussed, I prefer starting with a few levels under the belt at least 4 to kick start things, but not too many so as to keep the witcher vulnerable and grasping for every last advantage they can get their hands on, like any good witcher should do.

Besides the medieval / renaissance setting of Pathfinder / Witcher, another possibility is a Victorianesque setting with optional steampunk where the "wilderness" monsters have been mostly eradicated by civilization, but in the densely packed cities there is never-ending work for witcher-detectives to track down and send off the monsters born of curses and other human sins like greed and hate.

Besides Witchers and Witches which is looking for player, I'm still looking for GM for the games below:

Two Cravings, Looking for GM: Pathfinder Paladin and Tank Girl (Nov 8, 2016)

First craving is looking for a GM for a Pathfinder or similar system game involving a balanced mix of plot and smut. My character is a paladin (either female or futa) in a setting where losers suffer erotic consequences at the hands and dicks of the victors. Also see my O/O's thread for kinks.

Second craving is this picture. Came across it and fell in love at first sight.

In case you're wondering who she is, source is young version of Nishizumi Shiho from Girls und Panzer taken from http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2341562. It's not strictly necessary to be familiar with the original source, though.

She will be my character: highly intelligent, intensely driven, and deadly competent. (And a fucking sexy hellcat.) (Bonus mode: And a futa.)

I also don't have a concrete plot or idea for a RP at the moment. Any RP idea you have doesn't necessarily need to involve tanks either. Where does this picture take your imagination? Start from there and go on.

Drop me a PM if any of these ideas catches your attention!

Last Version
Futa x Futa (Aug 9, 2017)

Looking for a Futa x Futa RP. All other details negotiable.

Autocad

4/4/2018
Spring Update (4/4/2018)

Futanari High (freeform, smut heavy, looking for GM or partner)

My character (MC) is a futanari student starting at a new school.

Idea 1: The school is all-female and MC has to hide her futa-ness. Possibly the faculty knows but MC has to keep a low profile and maintain plausible deniability or otherwise the school will kick her out if things become too public. Unfortunately her secret is discovered by a fellow student, your character (YC), who bullies and blackmails MC into becoming her sex slave if MC doesn't want the whole school to find out about her secret.

Idea 2: The school is all-futa meant to promote a safe and positive environment for futanari students, with a philosophy of letting them explore and express their sexual needs in a healthy manner. Depending on whether you want to play a single character or GM the school in general, MC could go steady with a futa girlfriend, YC, or MC could hook up with various partners in school played by you.

Futanari Paladin (system, looking for GM)

MC is a futanari paladin. Looking for the kind of adventure where enemies - both humanoid and monstrous - want to have their rough way with her, and definitely will if she falls to their tender mercies.

Stuck in a Sexy VR MMO (system, looking for GM)

MC (female or futa in-game) is stuck in a VR MMO world with the sexuality settings turned up to eleven and apparently no way to log out. MC has to adapt and survive in-game, maybe later try to find a way out.

4/Dec/2018
Healslut Update (Dec 4 2018)

Healslut Chronicles! (GM looking for F healslut)

Being a healslut is tough. Keeping your fighters healed and buffed isn't the most flashy of tasks compared to all the tanking and DPSing and fancy combing they do. Not to mention, if you win? Your reward is servicing cock. If you lose? Your punishment is servicing cock. That's not getting into how they can have fun with you anytime they feel like it, or make you carry out your healsluts in the most humiliating of outfits (or lack thereof!) or poses or restrictive rules... But you love it, because you're a healslut!

Looking for: female healslut character (any player gender)

System: Pathfinder or other system.

Ideas (we can incorporate as many or as few of them as you wish, also feel free to suggest your own):
1) You are weaker / lower-level than the rest of the party and your healslutting is gratitude for carrying you.
2) You are stronger / higher-level than the rest of the party and you're pretending to be weak and healslutting for the fun of it! (And the sex, of course.)
3) It's set in a VR MMORPG. Trapped-in-the-game optional.
4) The men have big muscles, cockheads and egos, but are lacking in the heads sitting on their necks. Your heals / buffs / smites are the turning point between victory and defeat, even if your contributions aren't recognized, and you have to stroke both cocks and egos (not a problem since you're a healslut).

We can talk and work out more world building / plot / kinks if you're interested.

Other System Games (looking for player or GM)

I'm always open to your classic Elliquiy solo sexy Pathfinder game. A mix of plot and smut, in a world populated with sexy NPCs up for sexy times and sexual monsters who'll have their way with a defeated PC.

Please let me know your preference regarding the presence of futa characters, and also any other particulars about ons / offs / kinks.

Autocad

Whee! Update! See first and second posts.

Autocad

Added "The Master Theif" and "Corrupt-a-Paladin" as new specific ideas.

Autocad

Autocad

Updated; I'm currently looking for a DM to run a solo Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game for me.

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Monthly bump. Looking for futanari shenanigans in a Pathfinder system game, DM or player!

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Autocad

Futa Update (Feb 13 2019)

Looking for Futa RPs. Some suggestions from previous attempts below; I'm open to your ideas too.

Freeform: Futanari High (all characters are at least 18 years old)

My character (MC) is a futanari student transferring to a new school for her final year.

System: Futa Fantasy (looking for player or GM)

A classic Elliquiy solo sexy game in a high fantasy world: a mix of plot and smut, in a world populated with sexy NPCs up for sexy times and sexual monsters who want have their way with a sexy PC. Now with 100% more futa - futa PCs, futa NPCs, even futa monstergirls!

Please let me know your preference regarding ons / offs / kinks.