Nightmare Circus: OOC [EX] Still Looking For People

Started by iroleplayyaoi, July 19, 2010, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iroleplayyaoi

Welcome to Nightmare Circus

"Step one! Step all! See the most frightening circus around! Monsters, freaks and terrors await you inside the black tent. Don't mind the darkness inside and be ready for a surprise! You might just love our circus so much...you'll never leave..."

Nightmare Circus isn't the most creative name out there, but what awaits inside the big top would both amaze and scare you to death. Everything you once believed about reality has been twisted so much that you can't say you know the difference anymore. At the end of the night, will you be able to leave and forget about the circus or will you be lost in the confusion? Will you vanish with the circus and become one of them. This is Act One.

------

Here is my try at another group roleplay. This one is a dark circus that will be EX, because it can have everything and anything. Your character can either be someone in the circus or a visitor. Every night at midnight, the tent will vanish with however is inside still and will slowly morph into a freak/monster that will startle and surprise the next batch of visitors elsewhere. They can be turned into whatever you want them to be.

Big Top
Attractions
Camp Grounds

Currently at: Act One
Act Two and Act Three are currently being discussed

Rules
You can have as many characters as you can handle.
Please use spell-check. =)
No one liners, at least one paragraph [5-7 sentences] per post, more is fine.
If I see any one number of more sexual preference then the other [like more m/f, m/m or f/f] I will close that down until there are more of the others and open it again.
Characters must be 18+
Visitors have to be human.
Not a rule, but just saying that you can make their history and personality as time goes on, so you can leave that blank for now if you want and add it in later.
I will make the time change, no one else.
I will decide when to go to the next act, no one else.

Name:
Visitor or circus performer: [if circus performer state what type. ]
Appearance: [anime only please or description]
Sexual preference:
Personality: [doesn't have to be long]
History: [doesn’t have to be long]

Characters

Circus Performers
Zandall - Ringleader - iroleplayyaoi
Hephos - Fire Breather - Travaius
Senshi - Magician - senshi32 
Elizabeth  - Knife thrower/practicing sword swallowing - pendarious
Willow - Contortionist, aerial silk - Black Orchid
Bojangles -  clown - Dark Deception
Baron - Caretaker of the Zone - Shihong
Jason - The Unkillable Boy - Shihong
Azalea - Contortionist Dancer - Eternity
Zahira - Hypnotist   - Eternity

Visitors
Jack Reece -iroleplayyaoi
Zander Gannon - senshi32
Alicia Scott- abandoneddolly
Aaron Jamison - pendarious

We have:
5 straight characters
- 2 Boys
3 Girl
6 Bisexual characters
- 3 Boys
- 3 Girls
1 Gay characters
1 Pansexual characters
0 Lesbian characters

NPC

Name: Laura
Race: Vampire
Position: Ticket Holder
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with a skull hair pin off to the side of her bangs, clipped in. Her fingernails are long and sharp, looking like claws and she has them painted black. His lips are full and red as the blood she drinks. Laura wears a leather black t-shirt that teases the boys, her shirt is only about to her waist and her belly button ring is easily shown. Her pants are also made of leather and tight, showing off the curves to her legs. Her shoes are knee how boots, her pant legs are tucked into them. Her fangs are only noticed when she wants them to be.

Name: Russell
Race: Zombie [with a brain]
Position: Ticket Distributor
Appearance: Since Russell never takes off his black rode and the hood is always hiding his face, no one really knows just what he looks like or how gruesome looking he truly is. He’s a man of very few words and can make his body fall apart and put back together, making him a wise choice in the circus to have. The smell of death is strong and came sometimes make someone with a weak stomach vomit. He often is sprayed with cologne until the smell is mask, if only for a short while.

Name: Maria
Race: Syren
Appear: She can’t be seen in the dark, but once she is, her golden locks are the first thing that are noticed about her and next her delightful smile. There is this mystery of charm that most can’t place around her and she’s almost silently calling them to follow her each time she turns and walks away. Maria has ocean blue eyes and some believe they can really see the ocean moving in them, but that’s only a rumor. She wears a blue tank top and shorts, no matter what the weather may be and is the least scary looking person here…at least in her human form. When splashed with ocean water, she changes into a monster. Her legs morph together into a fishtail and not just any, but one that appeared to be right off of a sharp. Maria’s hands become webbed and her eyes turn into dark slits. Sharp, shark like teeth form and can break through metal if she wants them to. Even her voice changes to being soft, to a low demonic voice that doesn’t even sound like a girl. She has no bra or any top when in her syren form.

The House of Death

- Zombies
A group of ten brain hungry zombies roam around in the House of Horrors. Most of them keep together, while others tend to separate from the group in search for their own meal. Their ages range from 18 to 50, but most people won’t be able to tell if their a boy or a girl, much less their age. Noticable missing parts, bloody, rotting flesh and dirt covered skin are putting it lightly. Their zombies have made many throw up at the sight of them while sending others running away petting their pants. Their not a pretty picture and if you can stand looking at them and not running off screaming, you have a strong stomach and some nerve too.

- Incubus’/Succubus’
It’s unknown how many sex demons visit here since they aren’t apart of the attraction and only come and go when their hungry. Some have the ability to change from male to female or female to male and back, while others only have one specific gender. Most have horns, bat-like wings and for males large you-known-what and rather cold, while females have large breasts. All sex demons wear erotic clothing and just might jump anything with two legs.

Hell Hounds
Large black dogs with glowing red eyes. They often drool saliva from their snarling fangs and appear rabid with foaming at the mouth. Their tail is forked and each step they their paws blaze in fire underneath. There are a total of six dogs running around the large haunted house and your chance of seeing them is slim.

------
Name: Zandall
Race: Half naga [he doesn’t have a snake tail like full nagas do]
Visitor or circus performer: Circus performer, Ringleader
Appearance: Shoulder length dark black hair with a black top hat covering up most of his hair. Glowing red slits that can be seen even in the darkness. Well fitting black pants with a black trench coat and cape. When he has to say any word with “s” in it, his forked tongue pops out as he hisses it. Most can’t see from his clothing, but his skin in covered in green snake scales.
Sexual preference: Bisexual [leans more toward men]
Personality: Enjoys scaring humans and making them scream. His 's' constantly hisses his words and he can't help it. He appears rather cold hearted, but he does have a heart, just takes more to see it.
History: He can't remember much about his past, but he does remember being teased and people throwing rocks at him because he's different. One day, a man came up to him and told him that he could start his own circus and he'd keep behind the scenes and hidden. Zandall agreed and that's how the circus was made.

Name: Jack Reece
Race: Human [not sure what he should turn into at the circus]
Visitor or circus performer: Visitor
Appearance: Wavy blonde hair with light blue eyes. Wears a brown jacket, black short sleeved shirt and baggy blue jeans.
Sexual preference: Bi [leans more toward men]
Personality: Rather hot headed and doesn't like to keep anything to myself. If he hates you, he'll come out and say it the moment he meets you. He likes to play jokes on people and sometimes takes it too far. He's nice, for the most part at least.
History: Heard about the circus from a friend and decided to check it out.

Travaius

I'll be throwing a character up in here shortly. Most likely a fire demon as the fire breathing man.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

iroleplayyaoi

Travaius

Name: Hephos
Race: Fire Demon
Visitor or circus performer: Fire Breathing Man
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Personality:  Hephos always walks around with a smile, noticing things that others might not. He likes to hold tiny pieces of information that other people wouldn't imagine being important.Hephos can be nice, but for the most part tries to antagonize people. If anyone asks him why he acts that way, he merely says "to see the fire in their eyes". If you manage to get close to him, he is one of the most loyal people to have as a friend.
History:
Appearance:

Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

pendarious

give me a day or two and i'll throw in 2-3 characters.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

iroleplayyaoi

Welcome to the roleplay. I need to still get the thread up and everything, I'm just waiting for more people now.

Quote from: pendarious on July 19, 2010, 11:01:46 PM
give me a day or two and i'll throw in 2-3 characters.

Alright. =)

Travaius

Right! I can have another character...Should not have forgotten that.

iroleplayyaoi

By all means, make him/her profile when you want to.

iroleplayyaoi

senshi32

Name: Senshi
Race: Human but has Magical Powers
Visitor or circus performer: Magician
Appearance:
Sexual preference: Straight
Personality: He is the kind of person who likes to show off a lot for people and friends. He is the ladies man and always tries to seduce women.
History: Was a man who was in the tent after midnight, and sudenly gain supernatural powers.....now he stays here at the circus and preforms the magic act.

Name: Zander Gannon
Race: Human [will turn into a Lycan]
Visitor or circus performer: visitor (when changed will be the Lion Tamer)
Appearance:
Sexual preference: straight
Personality: He likes animals and is the kind of person who is very messy.
History: Has heard of this circus before and is now finally going to see whats so popular about it.

iroleplayyaoi

I added you in. =)

I want at least three more people person actually getting around to starting the roleplay.

abandoneddolly

Oh I've always wanted to do a circus RP

Name: Alicia Scott
Race: human
Visitor or circus performer: visitor (  later she will be an acrobat))
Appearance:
Sexual preference: bisexual
Personality: Alicia is very nice to everyone, can be a bit childish too.
History:Alicia loves circues and always goes to the ones going on in her town. She has a secret fantasy of going off and joining one one day.

iroleplayyaoi

I've been added. =)

Hmm. I think four [including myself] is a great number to start with and we might even get more members as time goes on.

So, I'm going to start working on the intro to the roleplay. Anyone have any certain forums they want made. I'm going to have the Big Top [of course] and...wow. That's all I have. If anyone else has any roleplay scene ideas that would be great! I guess all I have is the Big Top. xD

abandoneddolly

Travaius

Well there is the performance area and then behind the scenes area. Might have a few attractions for people to go to before the Circus starts, a Haunted House and a games area maybe.

iroleplayyaoi

Great idea!

I'm working on some NPCs and will have them up soon, just so you guys know. Since their NPCs, everyone can play them.

If anyone has more ideas for locations, just let me know. =)

senshi32

umm  you could have like sleeping area maybe and other places like relaxing room for when not preforming and like food hall or something

iroleplayyaoi

Great idea too! Keep them coming guys! =)

All I can think about is the tent lol. xD

So far:
Big Top
Performance Area [I think that counts as the big top or were you thinking about some kind of practice only area?]
Attractions
Relaxing Room
Mess Hall
Sleeping Quarters

iroleplayyaoi

The NPC will be up soon and I have finished the first post [desciption actually] of the Big Top. I'm not sure if I should post it right now or wait until I have the rest of the descriptions up. Also, I'll probably add in my post after someone else does.

pendarious

Name: Elizabeth Salizar
Visitor or performer: does knife throwing and a practitioner of sword eating
race: rabbit girl
sexuality: bisexual
appearance:
personality: she's calm and quiet has an air of authority so she plays double as a security guard for the circuis when she isn't performing. she can be kind and gentle when it comes to children but otherwise she tends to be a bit harder on people.

Name: Aaron Jamison
race: human
visitor or performer: visitor
sexuality: straight
appearance:
personality: he's constantly bored and is seeking something to cure it. he's kind but tries to hide it.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

iroleplayyaoi

I'm going to risk sounding like a bitch or grammar nazi or whatever you might think of me, but here goes:

Pendarious, please watch your punctuation (or would it be capitalization?) [typed in the most polite way and sorry if I hurt your feelings at all].

Also, I added you. =)

Dark Deception

Name: (Mister)Bojangles
Race: Dark Clown
Circus performer: Clown
Appearance: He doesn't appear too unusual with his gold, alluring irises and black enveloping sclera. His makeup consists of his face being painted completely white with black raccoon circles over his eyes and jagged, chain-chomp teeth about his mouth. His eyes are half-lidded as though the man were laid-back or high enjoying himself. His hair is dark brown and he fancies wearing a white tank over his chiseled torso with red suspenders passing over his shoulders secured by bronze clasps. The suspenders connect to baggy, black and white striped pants that hang over the instep of his teddy bear bedtime slippers that sometimes give off a squeaky sound when he walks. Pic is a short doodle by yours truly.
Sexual preference: Women
Personality: The dark clown carries a likable air. In fact, that is his greatest use of deception. He will come off as friendly and wow and amuse visitors with his amazing tricks and attractive personality, but the seemingly human male’s looks can be very deceiving...
History: His real name is Eric Miles, your average boyfriend who had taken his girl to the circus. While in the big top, he and his girl became separated when one of the performers turned out to be more than just a show. His girlfriend was first to separate from him, fleeing into the darkness of the tent, and fearing being alone as well as wishing to find her so they could leave. Eric gradually sank into the chaos that was the Nightmare Circus.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

pendarious

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 22, 2010, 08:04:59 PM
I'm going to risk sounding like a bitch or grammar nazi or whatever you might think of me, but here goes:

Pendarious, please watch your punctuation (or would it be capitalization?) [typed in the most polite way and sorry if I hurt your feelings at all]

Also, I added you. =)

thank you for adding me and no you didn't hurt my feelings. i get the grammer spheal a lot......grammer is not my specialty so i apologize if my grammer really grates at your nerves......it's just not something i ever got the hang of *sweatdrop*

Dark Deception

All right. Updated.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: pendarious on July 22, 2010, 08:11:44 PM

thank you for adding me and no you didn't hurt my feelings. i get the grammer spheal a lot......grammer is not my specialty so i apologize if my grammer really grates at your nerves......it's just not something i ever got the hang of *sweatdrop*

You only have to watch for it in the roleplay. I don't care about OOC. =)

Quote from: Dark Deception on July 22, 2010, 08:28:32 PM
All right. Updated.

Your picture is just...wow! I'm glad you see you're that into the roleplay already. =)

I'll add you soon. I'm trying to right up more detail posts, plus I have my own posts to work on and well....it's not easy. xD