Sub F looking for Dom M or F

Started by Legion, May 06, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legion

So I currently have two ideas should anyone be interested both can be done with a male or female dom and you actual gender doesn't matter.

Firstly: It was a new year at school and all the students were returning from summer vacation ready to start the school year. For most students it all seems to be same old same old as it does every year, one girl however is starting to realise that her current life isn't enough. During her holidays she discovered BDSM and found that the thought of giving up all control to someone else and even becoming their slave turns her on more then anything she has ever felt, but she knows that firstly no one would ever take her in that way and also that she could never give up that control to someone. But what happens when a teacher finds out about her desires and decides to take advantage of them?

(This can be done with either a male or female teacher, it will involve heavy themes of bondage and anything else you feel like bringing into it. The initial scene between the two will have to be forced upon her as she won't just admit it and submit to the first person to come along. I will be playing the student. The plan for this would be that she serves her teacher while at school but at home she has to keep it a secret from her parents and her friends and still manage to keep her own life in check.)

Secondly: A young girl and her single mother live together in a small house in a decent part of town, however the Mother's job is not earning enough money to pay the rent and the landlady is threatening to kick them out. After some deliberation the landlady offers them a deal, the daughter in exchange for free accomodation and after some discussion the two agree to the deal and she is taken away to live with the landlady. Taken

(Now the plan for this would be the landlady being very into BDSM and the daughter would become her slave, I am happy for you to bring in any of your own ideas/fetishes into this as you want. I will of course be playing the daughter and the Landlady can be a Landlord if you wish)

I am also open to any other ideas you would like to run past me and I am flexible on adjusting the above ideas after we discuss the changes you would like to make the only thing set in stone here are the characters I will be playing. Neither of these plots have much of a romance theme to them, perhaps later in the story a romance could occur but they will be primarily lust based.

I hope you will find interest in my ideas and I look forward to hearing from you.

Legion

The second idea is now Taken, however if you are interested feel free to message me anyway as I may be open to a second.