The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1b

Started by Lira, August 19, 2010, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Iszela

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Iszela

Autumn52

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Iszela

Autumn52

Kaizen

I move to disqualify all females that have recently posted due to a violation of the rules:

Quote from: stormkitten on March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM
RULE: NO multiple posting! You must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender...

118 (I demand a recount!)

Dizzi

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

Seara

The number was correct all the way to 129. Then the girls started posting out of turn.

Kazian's number should have been 130

The number Dizzi should have posted would be 131

Diverse Desires would be back down to 130

I will make it 129

Seara

Dang it TL messed me up! he would have been 131

130 again! I have counted it all out

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

* whistles at Seara and DiverseDesires *

It is good to play with decent girls!

Cayenne

One Hundred Twenty Nine~  For Seara~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

TheLegionary

Hi Sinest!

Sorry Seara! * giggles * Did I distract you?

Seara

Allvore

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF