Passwords lost because of a virus

Started by YourAiSong, May 18, 2010, 08:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourAiSong

Okay so I was directed to this forum in hopes of finding someone who could help.

A few months ago my laptop had a received a virus that destroyed my files, music and other documents. It took a while to get it up and running again but I noticed that my passwords I kept on one note was deleted along with everything else. So I couldn't get in my email either. When I went to make a post while on my phone it was logged in under my other account so I was very excited until I tried to go to the full version and my (crackberry) phone selected log out. So I'm not sure on what to do any advice is helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Vekseid

Not sure what you're referring to exactly? Other account? You don't have your password for this place?

Machete

I believe she means she joined before her computer got a virus that cost her every file and password she had.  It so-happened that she had set E to auto login on her phone with that account.  However, it logged her out when she tried to get to full mode on E.  Having lost all of her passwords, she was unable to successfully retrieve her pass for E because she couldn't login to that email any more.  This summary, of course, requires her review before you can answer.

YourAiSong

Quote from: firescorpion121 on May 18, 2010, 10:44:20 PM
I believe she means she joined before her computer got a virus that cost her every file and password she had.  It so-happened that she had set E to auto login on her phone with that account.  However, it logged her out when she tried to get to full mode on E.  Having lost all of her passwords, she was unable to successfully retrieve her pass for E because she couldn't login to that email any more.  This summary, of course, requires her review before you can answer.
Sorry for the misunderstanding; but yes what firescorpion said is what happened.

Vekseid

Quote from: YourAiSong on May 19, 2010, 04:39:44 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding; but yes what firescorpion said is what happened.

We can change your email if you want, just post it in the unapproved forum explaining why : )