News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowspale

You are banned for not pouring sugar on me

ruaprnstr

Banned for making me want to listen to cassette tapes from 1987
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

DarkAngel

What!! I didn't give you enough love !! Your out of here !!

ruaprnstr

U r banned for not changing your outfit. I have anticipated it all day and still no gratification!
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

DarkAngel

It is not friday yet and for that you are banned

mkkdreams

You are banned for not sharing that apple of yours.

ruaprnstr

U r banned- to my place where we will see about that chain of yours... Spankings!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Beguile's Mistress

You are banned for indiscriminate spankings.

And you've been mousetrapped

ruaprnstr

U r abnned for doing something to me that I don't know what it is! Rabbit traps back!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

TheLegionary

You are banned for being a Nice New Person.

MasterMischief

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that you be banned!

ruaprnstr

Ask not what your cuntry can do for you but what you can ... never  mind you're banned

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

MasterMischief

Copy cats are teh banned!

ruaprnstr

Not a copy cat:

Your speech was from lincoln who got killed at a theater and the killer hid in a book store and he had a secretary named Kennedy.

My speech was from Kennedy who got killed by a  book store and the killer hid in a theater and he had a secretary named Lincoln.

Moral of the story: You're banned.

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

ruaprnstr

YES! EPIC-ULTRA BAN! HUGE XP!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

ruaprnstr

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

TheLegionary

You are banned for banning yourself.

ruaprnstr

You are banned for pushing that big wheel around in circles when you should have been avenging the death of your parents by James earl Jones right away!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

MasterMischief

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.  Oh, and Confucius also say, "You're banned!"

DarkAngel

I still think a camel is cuter ...

TheLegionary

you are banned because you have no idea how much a camel stinks...I doubt you would find it cute if you could smell one!

ruaprnstr

You are banned for being anti camel!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

DarkAngel

Your banned for um well just because

I do too know about camels and besides they just need a good bath and flea dip and all is well and a mint!!

MasterMischief

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 27, 2009, 10:05:42 PM...they just need a good bath and flea dip and all is well and a mint!!

You are banned because you could pretty much use the same.

Lone

You're banned for only having 18% rump!

False Advertisement is bad!
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O