Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Cherubin

*smiles softly and giggles*Oh you know flying here and there.*tickles her hands with the tip of his wings before turning her around and plants a sensual kiss on her lips*so sweet like sugar. ;)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

*Flushes dark pink at the kiss* O-oh my... *shyly kisses back and then turns to dart off, rather embarrassed*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

Just a minute faerie*grabs her gently around the hip and kisses her softly on the lips once more*there now you can go if you want.  :-*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

*Blushes a darker shade and returns the kiss, possibly feeling even shyer than before* Er...uhm.... g-goodnight then!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

Just be sure to check under your bed tonight i might be there  ;)*gives you a goodnight kiss on the cheek.*
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*Blinks a little startled* Angels don't hide under beds do they? *pecks his forehead playfully* You're silly!

Immortal Cherubin

Hey i am a good angel..i bring joy to all the people like Archangel Gabriel  O:)...*pecks the tip of her nose innocently* and your cute.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

But wasn't archangel Gabriel bad? *She frowns and pecks his nose back, worrying slightly* I thought God cast him out?

Immortal Cherubin

That was Lucifer not Gabriel don't worry*leaves soft and warm kisses along her neck...looking at her flirtatiously.*God cast out Lucifer not Gabriel.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

B-but, then why is Gabriel called an archangel? Instead of just a regular one? *squirms and gives a few kisses on his cheek*

Immortal Cherubin

Well you know that heaven is consisted of angels and God...well God gave a higher rank to those angels who were the most loyal to him so you have Archangels,Seraphim,Cherubin and one more kind but i forgot their name  :-[

*picks her up in his arms and kisses along her slender body.*
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Oh! So you're like a really high ranking angel then? *Flushes at all the kissing attention and tries to comply but only manages to pass along a few teensy kisses* Sorry ^^; I'm a bit shy so I'm not exactly full of kissy expertise here.

Zelric Miras

*Gently nips chin* Mind if i join?

Beguile's Mistress

*gives him a tender kiss on the cheek*

Zelric Miras

*smiles and kisses forehead* May thee be blessed.^^

auroraChloe

kisses the pink part of his ear.

a/a 8/21/17

Zelric Miras

*murrs and turns around, stretches a bit and kisses cheek*

MabFaerie

*faeries kissys on the nose for everyone above*

Immortal Cherubin

*Gives Mab a good morning kiss on the forehead*good morning faerie   :-)
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Morning! *Pecks Cherubins cheek*

Immortal Cherubin

Well i gotta go now see you later*pecks her cheek with a good bye kiss and darts off*
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Awww, bye byes! *kisses ^ goodbye*

Zelric Miras

*gently moves her aside and pecks neck swiftly*

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Zelric Miras

*shakes muzzle startled, moves in and kisses her nose*