News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Does anyone else struggle with this?

Started by Hunter, May 27, 2006, 01:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Am I the only one here who has trouble fitting in anywhere?  Or am I just strange?   ???

Monochromatic

°††°
*Hugs and gives cookies.*

Aww, hun! I’m sure you fit in some where, and you just haven’t found the right niche yet. Don’t worry though. You’re not the only one. I have issues fitting in as well – I’m not much of a people person.

*Prods the Sailor Venus. <3.*

Elvi

There's a Hunter shaped hole somewhere, it's just a question of finding it amongst all the other odd shaped ones.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

Aside from getting along with people here, as when it comes for tastes and such. I'm generally in the same boat, Hunter. I'm not really active as a player at all here.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Jefepato

Fitting in is overrated.  People with whom you don't fit in are clearly not worth your time (unless it's at the workplace, in which case the pay should compensate for the lack of fitting in).

Moondazed

I can pretend and fit in for a while, but I don't really fit in anywhere either, which makes places like this that much better.  I've met a couple of people here that I think I "fit" with :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

King_Furby

You fit in just fine with me moondazed.

Creeper

If you don't fit in, carve out your own place!  ;D
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

ZK

Couldn't have said it better myself, Creeper.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Hunter

Celestial Goblin

As far as the net goes, you fin it Elliquiy. And that's the best place to be online.
For offline stuff, it's not always easy, but once you'll find a place that fits you, you'll fit in it too. Hope and love, Hunter:)