St. Jude's Youth Academy (Interest Check; School-life; NC; Freeform) RECRUITING

Started by PhoenixPhyre, July 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Siereis on July 02, 2013, 09:09:54 PM
Actually, go ahead and do not consider me interested any longer at this point.  Sounds like a fun RP but not quite for me and I already have my hands full.  Best of luck!
Aw, sad to see you go. But good luck with your future RP endeavors :-)

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: MystixLady on July 02, 2013, 09:01:45 PM
This seems to be going well. I'm thinking of playing a perfect student. She made no mistakes but fallen for a trap and was being punished. That opened her to a whole new world with the word sex in it. Then she purposely break the rules hoping to receive more punishment.

Think it fits into the play?
That sounds good, yes. We are looking for students who secretly enjoy the punishment  :-)

Of course, not all of them need to enjoy it. Some players like making their characters suffer, and that's fine too.

Dray

Player Name: Ty5550
Character Name: Ryan Shepherd
Position: Math Professor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Generally very quiet and mysterious. Keeping a serious and expressionless face, usually showing no emotions though he will give off a wry smirk from time to time. Very smart, an intellectual, very respectful and kind to the Professors and other students to almost a degree of being sarcastic. Acts like a very good, clean cut Professor whom is as nice as can be.  Never complains, never is he loud or obnoxious. He rarely speaks out his thoughts in public.  Instead he simply stares, analyzes, observes and judges people from afar.  He is quite the expert when it comes to wits and mind games. 

When it comes to the females his eyes prey upon them with lust, however he never lets his instincts control him.  He plans ahead, always keeping a calm mind and a collective demeanor.  He can be manipulative in the way that he teases with both whispers and gentle touches.  He likes to see females squirm with his words and under his hands, driving them crazy with foreplay and teasing them until they cannot take it anymore.  He enjoys the process of the slow, torturous punishment as their bodies beg for more, but he doesn't give it to them until they ask nicely or plead.  He can be very kinky depending on the females preference for he never actually "forces" them to do anything, but simply coerces them.  He wants to avoid getting detected for his ways after all, not wanting to lose his job which he enjoys thoroughly.

History: Ryan was born and raised into the Catholic faith, or brainwashed as he calls it for he no longer practices or believes in the religion's ways.  He keeps this a secret, not even his family knows that he is actually agnostic.  Growing up he did very well in school, was in the top of his class all the way up to high school.  It was his teen years in which his grades started to drop, females being the main distraction but also he found his homework pointless and unchallenging.  It was in high school that he started to open up his eyes to how the world was, it was then when he also started questioning his faith but never told anyone.  He kept all of his beliefs and point of views to himself, including his political standpoint.

Getting into college was quick and painless at first with his scholarship, however it soon dried up as he drifted from class to class and had a hard time deciding what he wanted to major in.  He had an affinity for technology, but could not commit to a field in computers.  Instead he settled on teaching.  He graduated from college after about seven years, which was longer than it should have taken but his indecisiveness lead him astray.  After getting his degree he went from job to job, filling in as a substitute before he finally found a job opening at St. Jude's Youth Academy.  With his families involvement with the church, and his background in religious education, it was easy for him to play the part as a full blown Catholic and it awarded him the math professor position.

MystixLady

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 02, 2013, 10:00:52 PM
Player Name: Ty5550
Character Name: Ryan Shepherd
Position: Math Professor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Generally very quiet and mysterious. Keeping a serious and expressionless face, usually showing no emotions though he will give off a wry smirk from time to time. Very smart, an intellectual, very respectful and kind to the Professors and other students to almost a degree of being sarcastic. Acts like a very good, clean cut Professor whom is as nice as can be.  Never complains, never is he loud or obnoxious. He rarely speaks out his thoughts in public.  Instead he simply stares, analyzes, observes and judges people from afar.  He is quite the expert when it comes to wits and mind games. 

When it comes to the females his eyes prey upon them with lust, however he never lets his instincts control him.  He plans ahead, always keeping a calm mind and a collective demeanor.  He can be manipulative in the way that he teases with both whispers and gentle touches.  He likes to see females squirm with his words and under his hands, driving them crazy with foreplay and teasing them until they cannot take it anymore.  He enjoys the process of the slow, torturous punishment as their bodies beg for more, but he doesn't give it to them until they ask nicely or plead.  He can be very kinky depending on the females preference for he never actually "forces" them to do anything, but simply coerces them.  He wants to avoid getting detected for his ways after all, not wanting to lose his job which he enjoys thoroughly.

History: Ryan was born and raised into the Catholic faith, or brainwashed as he calls it for he no longer practices or believes in the religion's ways.  He keeps this a secret, not even his family knows that he is actually agnostic.  Growing up he did very well in school, was in the top of his class all the way up to high school.  It was his teen years in which his grades started to drop, females being the main distraction but also he found his homework pointless and unchallenging.  It was in high school that he started to open up his eyes to how the world was, it was then when he also started questioning his faith but never told anyone.  He kept all of his beliefs and point of views to himself, including his political standpoint.

Getting into college was quick and painless at first with his scholarship, however it soon dried up as he drifted from class to class and had a hard time deciding what he wanted to major in.  He had an affinity for technology, but could not commit to a field in computers.  Instead he settled on teaching.  He graduated from college after about seven years, which was longer than it should have taken but his indecisiveness lead him astray.  After getting his degree he went from job to job, filling in as a substitute before he finally found a job opening at St. Jude's Youth Academy.  With his families involvement with the church, and his background in religious education, it was easy for him to play the part as a full blown Catholic and it awarded him the math professor position.
How far are you planning to take his "kinky" tendencies?

Dray

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 10:06:03 PM
How far are you planning to take his "kinky" tendencies?

It will depend on the preferences of whomever I am role playing with really.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 02, 2013, 10:06:54 PM
It will depend on the preferences of whomever I am role playing with really.
I see. As I've said before, I just want to make it known that I'd like to limit full intercourse between teachers and students. Teasing them is fine, humiliating them is fine.

One more question: How did he get a scholarship if his grades dropped in high school?

Dray

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 10:15:25 PM
I see. As I've said before, I just want to make it known that I'd like to limit full intercourse between teachers and students. Teasing them is fine, humiliating them is fine.

One more question: How did he get a scholarship if he grades dropped in high school?

as in dropped from straight A pluses...not failed

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 02, 2013, 10:16:29 PM
as in dropped from straight A pluses...not failed
Alright, that's fine.

Character approved.  :-) One kinky Math teacher coming right up.

MystixLady

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 10:15:25 PM

One more question: How did he get a scholarship if his grades dropped in high school?

To clarify, so full intercourse betwen teachers and students are not allowed?

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: MystixLady on July 02, 2013, 10:40:00 PM
To clarify, so full intercourse betwen teachers and students are not allowed?
Well... I can understand the appeal of it. So I will emphasize the word "limit". It can happen sometimes, but not often, and not with every teacher. When it does happen, students should be appropriately punished for it sometime after (and the act should always be blamed on the student). It is against the rules, after all.

But for the most part, I think sex should be kept between students.

EDIT: I only give it permission because it may make an interesting scene for a teacher to offer sex to a student and then later punish them for "giving in to temptation". Or for a student to try and seduce a teacher, the teacher gives in but afterwards gives punishment to the student. These scenes are good in moderation, but for the most part, the teachers shouldn't be giving in, but rather correcting the behavior.... and feeling free to enjoy the sight of pert young posteriors  ;)

The professors will have full discretion of how they choose to discipline their students, and I expect it to get rather creative. There can be much fun without a lot of intercourse.

eBadger

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 10:57:13 PM
But for the most part, I think sex should be kept between students.

I'ma back out of this one.  My conception of a teacher with multiple questionably-consensual affairs with students is definitely not in line with your creative conception - which is totally fine, but I'm not really interested in having to be so asexual if I want a dominant role. 

Best of luck with the RP, though, I'm sure I'll be peeking in from time to time!

MystixLady

Ok. I'm gonna withdraw from this as I was more interested in the teacher and student part so I might have overlooked your first post on the restriction on teacher and students. All the best for the play!

Dray

Discouraging teacher and student intercourse might not be the best idea...it would make it next to impossible to find individuals willing to play the part of a professor that is going to get little to no action despite having to "punish" students for naughty behavior.

I get that it's against the rules, so perhaps the teachers would not punish them sexual in public...but behind closed doors could be a whole other issue.  I think a lot of people (including myself) rather liked the idea of there being sexual punishment, thus making the professor positions all the more interesting while students also get the thrill of breaking rules with each other.

PhoenixPhyre

Okay. It seems that there is a general concensus that teacher and student relationships are a big part of the experience. This being the case (as I am a people pleaser and want everyone to have fun), I am now going to fully open teacher and student relations. In other words, FORGET everything that I had to say about restricting them >.<

Teachers and students have full permissions to form affairs/sexual encounters/etc in this rp as long as they are private encounters. Nothing public. Does that sound good to everyone?

Drake Valentine

I am going to wait to see how much attention this gets before working on an app.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Siereis

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 09:20:20 PM
Aw, sad to see you go. But good luck with your future RP endeavors :-)

Actually..I take it back.  After seeing some of the discussion going on in here I think this rp is closer to what I am looking for than I ad previously thought. (And not because of the reversal in faculty/student interactions. 

However, before I come out and make my female professor I do have some general questions:
1). Should sexual content be limited to purely a punishment roll or is using it as a teaching moment fine as well?
2). Can you give us a general plot of how this rp will play out?  For example, will it be a series of classroom scenes or what? Really as much detail here would be great!
3).  Roughly how many players are you looking to recruit?   While I like the idea of playing as a teacher, I have a hard time seeing myself able to control 10 players in my classroom that all crave attention.
4).  While the act of sec itself should be limited...any other kinks that are frowned upon?  Otherwise I might be prone to use them.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Siereis on July 03, 2013, 12:31:03 PM
Actually..I take it back.  After seeing some of the discussion going on in here I think this rp is closer to what I am looking for than I ad previously thought. (And not because of the reversal in faculty/student interactions. 

However, before I come out and make my female professor I do have some general questions:
1). Should sexual content be limited to purely a punishment roll or is using it as a teaching moment fine as well?
2). Can you give us a general plot of how this rp will play out?  For example, will it be a series of classroom scenes or what? Really as much detail here would be great!
3).  Roughly how many players are you looking to recruit?   While I like the idea of playing as a teacher, I have a hard time seeing myself able to control 10 players in my classroom that all crave attention.
4).  While the act of sec itself should be limited...any other kinks that are frowned upon?  Otherwise I might be prone to use them.
Thanks! Alright, I'll try to get all these questions answered for you.
1). Can you give me an example of what you mean when you say "teaching moment"? That might help me better answer your question. Like, private tutoring?
2). Basically, the highlights of this rp will be the interactions between teachers and students, so there would be a heavy emphasis on classroom scenes. However, the board is open also to student x student interaction, romance, "let's try to do this thing without getting caught", so school life as a whole will be encouraged. I mean, even having 4-person dorms can lead to some interesting things. Let's say two of the males in a dorm are homosexual and try to coerce the straight ones into having a threesome or orgy. Let's say they were able to smuggle a female into their room. Now imagine what would happen if a teacher or prefect heard the noises and giggling late at night while they were on patrol, stormed in and caught them red-handed, and held a mass caning right there in the center of the dorm room. That would be an example of a mostly student-based situation outside of class, while there are many others which would invite the teacher to be part of the sexual games. Particularly when the students are targeting the teachers specifically, which I expect would happen from time to time. Of course, like I said, full on teacher/student sexual interaction should be done behind closed doors, and not in an open classroom. I expect that the classrooms would keep more formal teaching and discipline with maybe some sexual undertones. Even a "Meet me after class" can set the stage for more things to happen if you wanted a more sexual scene with a student player.
3). I would like to recruit about 10-15 people in total. Enough to fill up the 6 teacher slots and about 8-10 students. But don't worry about having to deal with all of them pining for your attention at once, we can discuss in the OOC how a particular scene would play out and which students would hold the focus for that scene.
4). Hrm.. I'm pretty good with most kinks, myself, if it doesn't include anything particularly hardcore, like vore, scat, or mutilation. If you have something in mind that you think would be questionable, just run it through the OOC. Just remember to respect all players' individual ons/offs in this regard.

I hope that has answered most of your questions!

Siereis

An example of a teaching moment could be like either teaching basic male anatomy during class....or making a student strip before showing how to do a proper push up...so that the other students can see which muscles are being activated.  Stuff sorta around that range.

Mostly I'm just asking how much sexual underones can there be not including the punishment scenes?

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Siereis on July 03, 2013, 02:36:13 PM
An example of a teaching moment could be like either teaching basic male anatomy during class....or making a student strip before showing how to do a proper push up...so that the other students can see which muscles are being activated.  Stuff sorta around that range.

Mostly I'm just asking how much sexual underones can there be not including the punishment scenes?
Oh, I see. As long as it is kept chaste (in public), then I don't see that really being a problem. Like, the boys shouldn't be allowed to get hard-ons over it. It would be a great exercise in chastity and self control to have things like that happening on occasion. And if the students reacted, well... Then you as the teacher could decide what to do about that.  ;) After all, it is merely a display of the natural bodies that God gave them, right?

Jayna

PhoenixPhyre

Siereis

Ok well I should have a character up soon...both a female professor and female student.

Any dress code?  For both roles I mean.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Siereis on July 03, 2013, 04:03:30 PM
Ok well I should have a character up soon...both a female professor and female student.

Any dress code?  For both roles I mean.
Yes, all students will be required to wear a uniform.

Here is an example of what student uniforms will look like:

Female teachers should wear white, collared button up shirts and knee-length nylon skirts in black, navy, or grey, with black formal shoes. Male teachers should wear full suits of black, navy, or grey with matching ties, collared white button up shirts and black formal shoes.

Siereis

Player Name: Siereis
Character Name: Ms. Elaine Ashford
Position: Professor
Sexual Orientation: Bi, leans straight
Appearance: Given her relatively young age, it is not surprising that Ms. Ashford tends to dress less conservatively than some of her older associates.  She prefers wearing well fit blouses with open collars, thin black skirts, and tall high heels; she can also be seen sometimes wearing tall stockings.  She almost always wears her hair loose around her shoulders but when active tends to put it up into a ponytail.  Her build tends to be slender for the most part, though quite curvy where it counts.
Personality:  Usually quite warm and helpful, Ms. Ashford prefers to have students look up to her instead of fear her.  She tries to provide a guiding hand in all of her student's lives in academic, professional, and religious ways.  Sometimes coming across as the caring mother she tries to be 'friends' with most of the students.  She gets along well with the other faculty, often preferring to offer her services or help when needed.  Outside of the classroom she is friendly and open.  However, do not mistake her nice nature, because she can scold and punish when the time calls for it!  Rarely are her scoldings meant to scare but instead she tries to teach life lessons.  She does not punish for the sake of punishing.  Some rumors persist that her methods of teaching can be a bit...odd, but by the end of the semester most students think highly of her. 

Elaine considers herself a 'new age' teacher and does not enjoy giving boring lectures nor traditional tests where students forget what they learned a few days afterwards.  Instead she almost always has students participate in her classes and she assigns many class projects.  While some would consider this more fun than traditional classes, her classes are not easy!  In fact, her final exam (the only test in the semester) consists of a single blank piece of paper where students are left to try and convince her of their grade by showing as much as possible.

History: Elaine grew up a single child in London with her conservative and religious parents.  Her family visited church weekly and were highly involved in the community, which might explain why she herself tends to be so willing to be helpful today.  As she grew up, the young Elaine maintained positive relations with the priests and parishioners of the church, living a rather fun yet uneventful childhood.  At college though this all changed as life as a young adult tended to be more liberal.  While she never was one to get into drugs, commit crimes, or party too much, the life as a student away from home did open her mind to teaching creatively...not the traditional sermon of the church.  She graduated with a degree in history and moved on to teaching young adults soon afterwards.

Ms. Ashford has only been teaching for about ten years, but already her more open and creative teaching style has earned her many praises.  In particular parents of her students are always so amazed at how their students come back seemingly more mature, and open minded.  Her teaching methods though remain her own secret, for now.  Regardless, the praises earned her the attention of St. Jude's Academy and she has now been brought on as a new professor.  With this being her first year teaching, Ms. Ashford will be teaching history.