Futa craving over here.

Started by gnoah, April 18, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

So I have some great RP's going already and I will continue those, but I have a hankering for some Futa play.  First I would be open to your pitch if you have one but in case you don't I have a few and they are all mixable based on your tastes.

Cobra 123 - (viper gtz ripoff) A highschool student finds a book in the forbidden section at school claiming to be a spell book containing summoning spells.  After flipping through it for a few days he/she tries one of the spells in it to summon a Demon, what he/she wasn't expecting was a demon(kinda) She is sulty and slutty and happens to be a futa.  She has immense powers but they are fueled by sexual acts.  The bigger the power the bigger the act.  What do you want done?

Just my imagination - Page has a normal life, She works 9-5 as a business analyst in a large office.  She lived alone just her and her cat, and she watches to much tv.  One day she is cleaning out her apartment closet and she finds a secret little door behind a loose board.  in it is a small bottle, she picks it up and smells it, and although it smells great she has no idea what it is and she goes to put it back were she got it, but its all over her fingers now and she cant get it off.  Her head starts to spin and she passes out.  The next day she wakes up in her closet feeling fine and she starts to see everything different.  First she is now a futa (something that she has never seen before)  And not everything is strangely sexual.  Her co-workers will be having obvious sex in the workplace, everyone is wearing much more relieving clothing, and everyone wants Page!  The question is, has this potion changed the world or has she gone insane.

I also would be up for incest, just cant think of one.