Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Guilty.

Has an SO ever hit you or gotten physical during a fight?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever had drinks so much that lost your control over yourself?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Guilty-ish.  Never done anything I regretted but ... I couldn't really see or walk <.<

Ever gotten someone drunk so you could coerce them into naughty behavior?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Have you ever told the wrong time for most of friends going out, so that one friend of the opposite sex could arrive early at your place?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty

Have you ever had to turn down a friend's advances?

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Have you ever had to turn down advances in a gym?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, I don't really "gym" much partly for that reason.

Do you go to the gym mostly to meet people to hook up with?

Merry Gentry

not guilty... it's why I quit my gym, and work out at home instead

ever deliberately done something seductive towards a random stranger, regardless of who was with you, just to see what would happen?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... unless you count bending over for a cleavage flash, then guilty. 

Ever teased someone you knew had a thing for you but had no intention of following through?

Elina

Guilty, sort of.  It was mutual flirting.

Ever told your kids not to do something you yourself would do?

DiverseDesires

duh? Of course!  I was sooo bad! *laughs* but then I do admit it too and explain why I feel they shouldn't

Have you ever lied about your sexual experience?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... I don't know that I've ever had a reason to.

Have you ever lied about your "number"?  ;)

Elina

No.  My "number" is sadly low. 

Have you ever wished your "number" was different?  (I assume we are talking about number of partners.)

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever landed yourself behind the bars ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

(don't worry Elina, mine is sadly low too ... probably lower than yours even  ;))

Not guilty, the bars have never caged me in :P

Have you ever not done something only for fear of going to jail?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty. I always did what I felt was right and luckily... it never routed me to jail.

Use the tools for yourself ?

Cassiopeia

I'm not sure what tools so I'll have to go with guilty, as I do use tools at times.

The next person has ordered a sex toy over the internet.

adroitgrayman

Not guilty. (I am sure... you understood the meaning of TOOLS in the right sense)

Ever got yourself hurt getting to obsessed with those tools ?

Cassiopeia

Lmao!  Not guilty.

Have you ever used a "tool" on someone else?

adroitgrayman

Well, if that could be called a tool yes... otherwise nothing artificial. *winks*

Ever asked the other half to use an artifical tool instead of that natural one on you?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever not been able to figure out what a tool (actual tool or "tool", whichever) was supposed to be used for?

Cassiopeia

Guilty -.- *mumbles about Ikea*

Have you ever looked at a "tool" and thought "My god why?!"

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever cursed the moment when you needed him most, you only had tool in your hand ?

Cassiopeia

Guilty -.-

Ever let someone watch you use your tool?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever used your tool for something else than pissing and sex?