Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

Yes, yes I do, but that's the fun of it!

The next person thought about posting, but couldn't cuz he/she wasn't fast enough

Endorphin

True. Shame, 'cause the convo a few posts ago was fun.

The next person feels that they have accomplished something when they get what they're chasing!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Captain Maltese

True. But you know what is actually sweeter? The pleasure you get when the person you chase, begins to giggle. Maybe he or she then runs away, but the feeling that you were both enjoying it beats the heck out of adding another notch in the belt.

The next person shares this sentiment with me.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

I like both chasing and being chased. And yes, I agree with the sentiment... what can I say? I'm just greedy!

The next person enjoys things a little rough in the bedroom (lounge, closet, whatever...)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anithinum

on the spot!

The next person likes Tina Turner overlapping a good chase
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Endorphin

I can't say the thought has ever crossed my mind before (except for Mad Max).

The next person loves to fully indulge their senses.

Anithinum

nah, I cut their leashes years ago, they roam free and do what they wish

Next person wishes to see dead people
On~Off

Endorphin

Souls perhaps, but not corpses.

The next person is comfortable with their belief in the afterlife (or lack thereof).

Apraxia

Only if I've had my morning coffee.

The Next person has something to say!

Anithinum

On~Off

Endorphin

Not particularly.

The next person has a private fantasy they would like to act out.

Apraxia

-Taps the mic-

Can you say **** here? I wasn't sure if it was going to get bleeped out.

The next person has an unconventional fetish.

Anithinum

not that I'm aware of

the next person has bathed in honey (if not try it....amazing)
On~Off

Endorphin

I have, though only partially.

The next person likes to incorporate food into their foreplay.

Anithinum

never thought about it....

next person likes puppets
On~Off

Endorphin

Puppets? Ummm, not particularly.

The next person doesn't like puppets. :P

Anithinum

not particularly :P

next person wishes they knew the art of cooking the Kraken

On~Off

Endorphin

Never thought of it.

The next person considers themself pretty good in the kitchen.

Anithinum

pffff if you like eating coal then hell yes :D

next person is certainly a better cook than me
On~Off

Endorphin

Judging by that standard, I would have to answer 'yes'.

The next person likes to make out in the cinema.

Apraxia

If I'm going out and paying money to see a movie, unless it sucks I'm watching it. We can smooch once it's over.

The next person movie hops (pays to see one movie, but really stays in the theater and watches about three or four).

Anithinum

OMG I am so gonna try that!

next person has done naughty things in a place of education
On~Off

Endorphin

I'm married to a former teacher. :P

The next person has done naughty things in a church.

Anithinum

played hide and seek once....does that count?

next person has been to japan
On~Off

Endorphin

Not yet. Though I was actually considering a trip there soon.

The next person can speak Japanese.