Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Of course!!

Would you like me if I said I wouldnt want it any other way?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Absolutely! :-)

Would you like me if I became addicted to you?

Insanityenviesme

You mean you arent already? :'(

Would you like me if I've already gone past addiction with you?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

I am addicted ;), and I would.

Would you like me if I said I would miss you if you ever left?

Insanityenviesme

Yes, I would..

Would you like me if I wanted to take you with me if I did have to leave?
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Yes I would.

Would you like me if I told you I am from another world?

Insanityenviesme

-smiles- Even better than now

Would you like me if I wished to be part of your world?
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I would.

Would you like me if I said we didn't use words on our world?

Insanityenviesme

Mmm... I think I would!

Would you like me if I yet wished to learn your language?
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I would, though it might drive you nuts. ;)

Would you like me if I drove you beyond insanity?

Insanityenviesme

There is no beyond, love :p

Would you like me if you learnt that the hard way? ;)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

:o  Maybe, are you offering a lesson plan?

Would you like me if I learned?

Insanityenviesme

Yes, but I prefer if you be a bad student ;)

Would you like me if I enforced corporal punishment >:)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I will think about it. :P

Would you like me if I resisted?

Insanityenviesme

Mmm... what fun would it be otherwise?

Would you like me if I broke you down with sheer, unrelenting pleasure?
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I would.

Would you like me if I remained my shy self and frustrated the teacher?  :o

Insanityenviesme

Depends on how long you do that, love

Would you like me if I frustrated you?
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Depends on what kind of frustration we're talking about.

Would you like me if I teased you?
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

I think you already know the answer to that, Vuls..

Would you like me if I saw through your tease?
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Depends on what you're seeing.

Would you like me if my eyes wandered?
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

Mm.. you wont be able to keep me off you :p

Would you like me if I was all over you even before my eyes were?
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Oh, very much so.

Would you like me if I blindfolded you?

Mordred

As long as you didn't mind some groping hands.

Being blindfolded, would you like me if I slowly circled you, invaded your space by leaning close while taking long, deep breaths? Blood already smells wonderful but removing the sight seems to multiply it's alluring scent.
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

That sounds...very sexy.  :-)

Would you like me if I wore a necklace made of garlic?  :P

Sybl

I love garlic.

Would you like me if I sold you plastic garlic?