Ardania, Land of Pleasure - [Interest Check]

Started by MissFire, October 16, 2014, 08:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NubianLegend

I'd like to give this a try, I'll get started on a character sometime today.

NubianLegend

On Horseback

Unmasked

Name: The Masked Rider, see profile for further explanation.
Sex: Male
Homeland: Southern Isles
Skill: 11
Stamina: 21 ( I guess some guys get gifted rolls :P)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
NubianLegend rolled: 2d6
Result: 5, 4,
Total: 9

Profile: The masked man's history is well...a bit of an issue he'd prefer to keep to himself if at all possible. The man in the mask is-- as you might expect, quite enigmatic and secretive, though this aloof front is mostly to guise himself from those who seek to use him in their political scheming. The real masked man is quite the solitary individual,  beneath the cold iron exterior lies a gentle and compassionate soul yearning to make a connection with the outside world but is far too self-aware to put himself out like that. The masked man is a lover of literature and the natural. Some men are motivated by wealth and prestige, his motivation is the purest adventure. Bounties are his game. His profession is that of a bounty hunter and he is among the most successful in his trade.

At a little over 6'1, and over 210lbs, the masked man is quite imposing in physicality, a naturally gifted warrior with few equal. Though the business of war largely disinterests him. He prefers the civil engagements of the field to the wanton chaos of a rank-and-file lifestyle. The masked man has found a means of expression through literature. He's released a series of books about an exiled prince making his way in a strange unfamiliar land. 

Since coming to Ardania, the man in the mask forsake his given namesake because the mere utterance of his birthright alone (especially among unwelcome company) could potentially compromise his well-being and possibly bring about a world war. Back in his homeland-- the southern isles, he was a man of notable means with many powerful enemies. Though he doesn't refer to himself by any given name, he has gained a few monikers since settling in Ardania. Among such are "Black Knight" and "The Masked Rider". He's most commonly referred to as either such. Written off as being merely brusque and anti-social by most who've met him, there's more to this man than meets the eye.

Ons: Curvy Women, Exotic women, Intelligence, Dirty talk, Oral (giving & receiving), exhibitionism, light bondage, roleplaying, riding(woman ontop), experimenting.
Offs: I guess sexual preferences aside, the usual squicky stuff are offs though he'd be willing to try almost anything once.

MissFire

Welcome everyone to the game! Everyone above this post is approved and welcome to post straight away! The game will always be open for recruitment, so please feel free to keep submitting sheets, or to check out the game progress in the topics below!

OOC & Characters -
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215802.0
IC - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215801.0
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Crasey

I dreamed so hard and came up with this crazy original idea. I know it's out there, but I peered into the depths of my amazingly creative soul and imagined this new creature I'm calling an "elf":

Name: Pelira Velamir
Sex: Female
Homeland: The Hidden Court, formerly Celariethil
Skill: 7
Stamina: 22

Profile: As the teachings of Eros swept Ardania, a snowy mountain city in the far north reeled in the face of such dramatic change. The gates of imposing Celariethil, the so-called Shining City, parted ever more rarely.

Having always felt exceptionally sensual for one of her people, Pelira has gone most of her life hiding this aspect of herself. For fear of losing respect amongst the cold-hearted nobility of Celariethil, the sorceress ultimately resorted to a spell of suppression upon her cravings, sacrificing with them most of her ambition and love of life. For many years she satisfied the role of the statuesque, immaculate elf-lady, a fixture of the city more than a person.

And as the city withdrew from the world, so it would have been with Pelira, had the slave revolt not broken her spell. The many and hardy servants of the city, humans all, had heard too much of the revolution that was making perverse utopias of their kinsmen's kingdoms, and saw the elven city weakening in its isolation. In the chaos of the rebellion, the phylactery which maintained Pelira's spell was shattered, and the magical chains upon her own mind shattered with it.

From this event she remembers little, for the spellbreaking overtook her with a madness that lifted days later, finding herself in a lush forest far to the south, dirty and hungry.

Over the coming years, it was here that Pelira quietly established the loose collection of elves accepting of Erosian teachings that would call itself the Hidden Court. The secluded, yet welcoming society that would grow to flourish in its smallness, well after grand Celariethil was nearly forgotten.

Now she attends the Feast of Eros as the Lady of the Hidden Court, representing this nation of unknown borders and interests.

Ons: Androgynous partners, very masculine partners, large cocks, teasing
Offs: Anal, sadism, toilet play

Let me know how badly I'm Mary Sueing.

Edit: I proofread, I promise.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Lynnette

I'm somewhat interested, I'll look around and see if I find an image that I feel like I want to use.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Vanetias