Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Yes I think that is up to your character! I don't know if they're on Becky's list or not but she'll talk to them either way. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Eros

Attempting to multi task and misread your question Strega. S
Sound advice, Benjamin would indeed go casual so for now he shall not go to the ball. [Laughs.]

The blind date rounds have been posted but I have to look at in depth.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Flower

Don't get too attached to those rounds. They might do some shifting around if our maybes turn into confirms. xD

pantalaimon

My character will go casual as well.  Flower sent you sticker answer, and I tagged the other two because they rp'd like the bar was near the front desk so I included it my bad.

RedPhoenix

"Casual" is not the best word for what Becky will probably wear but then again she won't exactly be formal either. (^^)

RedPhoenix

The Lovely Tsaritsa

RedPhoenix

I believe people are posting their characters arriving. You don't have to do that if you don't want to, you can wait for the speed dating! It's your choice! :)

pantalaimon

I was going to rp registering at the front desk.  I'll wait for someone else to have their character arrive then do mine.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: RedPhoenix on November 21, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
I believe people are posting their characters arriving. You don't have to do that if you don't want to, you can wait for the speed dating! It's your choice! :)

Oh ok, thank you. I not sure what I do now, though.  :-\

Flower

As a general warning, I may be a wee bit slower in my responses this upcoming week. I promise I'm not ignoring you. xD Just busy tomorrow and I didn't bother taking off Friday. I prefer Cyber Monday over Black Friday.

I'll do my best to free those by the front desk today.

pantalaimon

NP I'll be at work tomorrow and Friday as well.  We all have lives to live.

Flower

Panta, you can be working on your ons and offs thread. xD #mentorwhip

Edit: Yours would go here. There's a nifty tutorial at the top too.

lustfulintentions

I'll work on doing an arrival post between now and Sunday, if that works. :)

pantalaimon

Flower - I will write one.  I read a few peoples this morning.  Also have to finish with the preferences matrix thing.  I'll get them done eventually probably Sunday night.

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Alrighty. Quick questions, with the instructions provided here, do you guys think you'd still need an example post?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296517.0

RedPhoenix

Voxy Vae

I'm working on a character and would love to sneak into the speed dating event if there is room.  I'll finish MC up in the morning either way.

Flower

Yay! Welcome Voxy! :) Looking forward to seeing your character. And yes, there's still room in speed dating.

Strega

Quote from: Flower on November 21, 2018, 08:55:19 PM
Alrighty. Quick questions, with the instructions provided here, do you guys think you'd still need an example post?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296517.0

I think it is clear, for me at least.

Flower