The Bachelorette [Female Characters Only] Official Recruitment Thread

Started by Dashenka, May 17, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

The Bachelorette

She is wealthy, goodlooking and very much single. While all around her, friends and family are getting married, she is still single and growing increasingly frustrated with the situation. One day she comes up with a plan. Blind dates on her private luxury yacht. A small cruise around pretty islands with a couple of potential partners, like the did on the television. Only without the camera's.

It's the perfect way to get to know each of the candidates in a group and in private. Completely different women, each with their own looks, style and means to get to her heart. Will one of them be the one for her? Will other romances bloom? Or are the women after more than just the love and money of the Bachelorette?

*actual yacht used might be different

This is an interest check thread for a group game I hope to start. My character will be the Bachelorette. She want to find true love by inviting a couple of women on her yacht and take them on a cruise and hopefully get to know them well enough to say if one of them is Mrs. Right. The invitation is an open one. The guests will have to fill out an application form which in turn has to be accepted by my character. So not just everybody can get on board. There's obviously limited room on a boat, no matter how vast it might be.

Who is the bachelorette and what is she looking for?
I'm keeping this open. For a very good reason. If I state what my character wants, all the applications will be roughly the same.

So, what kind of character do I play?
Honestly, anything goes. A butch dominant lesbian to a meek little lamb. What I want is for you to play a character that you are comfortable with. Also, I ask that you have an idea on how to win my character's heart.

But what if the characters don't match?
That's the beauty of the thing. Maybe your character doesn't match with the Bachelorette but there might be a very good click with another character on the boat.

I see, so really, I can play any character I want?
As long as the character is female, yes. You can be a after the Bachelorette's money, you can be after sex, you can be after dominating her, after subbing to her, killing her, or just be after a nice holiday.

This game obviously is not going to run forever. Eventually the boat will come back to the harbour and the guests have to leave. By the time this happens, hopefully my character has found a partner (or more) to continue playing with in a one on one game. Even better would be if other characters would have found a match as well. In a way, this is a way for your favourite character (or second or third favourite) to find a play partner.

Even though this would be fantastic, I would like your character to initially have plans for my character. It might soon be obvious that there is no click with mine, in that case, either try harder with mine or find another :)

Obviously as a person, I have preferences on what kind of women I like. I will honestly do my best to let these preferences go and take an open minded approach to which characters my character will lean towards.

If you have questions or want to show interest, post it here please. If you already have a rough idea on what type of character you want to play, let us know as well. If there is enough interest here I will start an official recruitment threat with a character sheet and some rules for the actual game but for now, let's see who's interested.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Below is the ad, as placed by Clover Devonworth on the internet:

Hi,

How lovely of you to check out my ad. Hopefully by the end of this, you are enthusiastic enough to fill in the application.

First some things about me. My name is Clover Devonworth. I’m 29 years old and as you probably already know from my name, I’m the heir to the Devonworth Group. It is a public secret that I have no love for the financial sector and I will not take up the CEO chair after my dad retires. I have many interests of my own, some of those are well known, others are a bit more private. You can find out what they are if or when we meet.

All around me, friends and family are getting married and all the people I meet are not serious partner contenders. I will reveal a secret here. One that might shatter dreams and probably gets me on the front page of the tabloids again. I am gay. I like women. There, I said it. This is a man’s world, unfortunately. But it would be nothing without a woman or a girl.

I’m a serious person with a loony side to her, maybe even a bit childish at times. I love being around friends in a nice setting but I very much love being alone (with you) as well. What people write about me is irrelevant. They need to make a living by writing things about people that are better off than they are. I pity them and will not prosecute them.

Now I want to go on an adventure with you. Along with a few others, I’d love to take a cruise on my yacht to get to know each other better. See if we match and hopefully, if we do, live long and happily ever after.

Due to the nature of the first date, I will ask you to fill in an application form. Please be as honest as you can. I want us all to have a nice time and if you lie on the application, I’m convinced we wouldn’t.

I honestly don’t know what I like in a woman or what I am looking for so I’m hoping to hear from as many different lovely ladies as possible. So please, apply below and if I think we could be together, you will be sent an official application with more information about the trip.

Xx

Clover

Dashenka

Linea

This Italian built super yacht has 6 decks and is lavished in Italian style and luxury. Built to tailer the young Devonworth heiress' wishes, the vessel has an IMAX 3D Theatre, a state of the art kitchen and suites that can put any luxury hotel to shame.

The main deck houses the main suite and dining area. At the back there is a small circular pool with a heated and lit pool. There is a small cocktail bar and outside but covered dining area. First inside is the main lounge and further to the front of the ship are six guest suites.

Above the main deck is Coral's private deck. This is off limits to the guests, except on invitation. Above this is the bridge of the ship where only the crew is allowed. The first deck under the water line houses the theatre. The screen can be folded to reveal the glass back wall, giving a great view of what's happening under the water. Halfway the lower deck is a gym, a sauna and the water sport toys. Two jetski's, a speedboat and scuba diving gear. Further in the front is again off limit to the guests. This houses the crew quarters, laundry rooms, kitchen, etc.

The lowest deck is the engine room, off limits to the guests as well.

Linea, when fully staffed, has a capacity of 25 staff, including masseuses, a chef cook, a captain and chambermaids.

Because of her size, (Linea is a nudge short of 92 meters) most ports are too small for her to make berth. Guests are ferried to the mighty ship from the port in the Linea's speedboat and will enter the ship from the side door on the lower deck.

Breakfast is served every morning at 9:30 am while dinner is served at 8:00 pm. Produce is always fresh and of the highest quality.

Staff is not to interact with the guests unless asked a question or spoken to or in case of an emergency. Please keep in mind that the entire vessel and the speedboat is a non-smoking area.

Dashenka

Please copy this into a reply and fill in the blanks:

[b]Personal information[/b]

Name:
Passport number:
Current address:
Phone number:

[b]Information regarding the cruise[/b]

[i]In order to make your transfer to the Linea’s mooring as smooth as possible, I ask you to fill in these questions so we can make arranges to get you to the Linea.[/i]

Closest international airport:
Distance to that airport:
Number of luggage items:

[b]On board information[/b]

[i]As we will be on a boat, some form of preparations has to be made. Please let me know if you:[/i]

- Have any allergies
- Are able to swim
- Have any special diets
- Don’t want to share a suite

[b]Reasons for the cruise[/b]

[i]Please write something about yourself below. Don’t write an essay, keep it short but be specific. We’ll get to know each other on board a lot better. And also include the reason why you think I could be your partner.

Include a picture (or more) in your application.[/i]

Accepted Characters:

Shoko Oba - Yugishogun
Aurora Vega - Kokaine
Amanda Langley - Anna Katrine
Maya Williams - BlueEyedBard
Harmony Pleasant - Honeycrisp
Valkyrie Thornton - Dragongoddess
Mila Kudashova - Tsarina
Leah Rivers - keyotess
Rachel Miller - subjuanita
Kelli Rhodes - Angel Fire

Yukina

Personal information

Name: Shoko Oba
Place and country of birth: Shinjuku, Japan
Passport number: 553264001
Current address: 7109 Juniper Valley RD Flushing, New York, USA 11379
Phone number: 347-622-7465

Information regarding the cruise

In order to make your transfer to the Linea’s mooring as smooth as possible, I ask you to fill in these questions so we can make arranges to get you to the Linea.

Closest international airport: LaGuardia Airport
Distance to that airport: 6.3 Miles
Number of luggage items: 1 normal suitcase

On board information
I have a severe allergy to onions. While I'm able to swim, I cannot tread water for that long. I also would not like to share a suite.

Reasons for the cruise

I'm usually just a simple nerd that keeps to her apartment, but I was hoping to maybe make a few steps out of my boundaries. Hence, I am not really anything special. Mostly just a web programmer. I think I'm just really hoping my geeky habits appeal to your less serious side or something. I've never really done anything like this before.

Include a picture (or more) in your application.[/i]

Kokaine

Personal information

Name: Aurora Vega (Rory)
Place and country of birth: San Diego, California, USA
Passport number: 907113223
Current address: 8748 Rainbow Ridge Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89117
Phone number: (725) 661-8551

In order to make your transfer to the Linea’s mooring as smooth as possible, I ask you to fill in these questions so we can make arranges to get you to the Linea.

Closest international airport: McCarran International Airport
Distance to that airport: 11.1 mi / 17.9 km
Number of luggage items: 1 Large Duffel + rucksack (backpack)

On board information

As we will be on a boat, some form of preparations has to be made. Please let me know if you:

- Have any allergies - Pet dander (minor).
- Are able to swim - Yes.
- Have any special diets - N/A
- Don’t want to share a suite - Sharing is fine.

Reasons for the cruise

Please write something about yourself below. Don’t write an essay, keep it short but be specific. We’ll get to know each other on board a lot better. And also include the reason why you think I could be your partner.

I'm a five foot eleven inch (181 cm) Annapolis grad who served 8 years as an officer in the Marines before leaving active duty and becoming a reserve. Now I live in Vegas and work as a private security contractor... which is just a fancy way of saying I'm a bodyguard for people who like to waste their money hiring folks to stand around. Apparently I've perfected looking like I can kick someone's behind well enough to be requested regularly despite working there less than a year. Either that or its because I'm so pretty--I can't tell.

Boring stuff aside, in my private time I like working out, taking classes at the local university on random interesting subjects for absolutely no credit, and working on my first home which I have been building literally from the foundation up over the last five years. Wait, no, that's still boring. I promise I'm not boring.

Seriously though, I go out and enjoy the Vegas nightlife. I love dancing and soaking up the energy on nights like that, I like getting out and seeing new places as I can, going to silly places like amusement parks and zoos and other local attractions no matter where I am, but most of all, if I'm being honest, I love coming home.

Now being welcomed by my cat posters, dvd collection, and old sentimental stuffed animal collection that I should have tossed ages ago is grand, it really is, but truthfully I'm tired of having no one to come home to. No one to cook for and romance. No one to laugh at my obviously hilarious charms. I may like to have fun but I'm past the point of entertaining drama and games night after night. I want a real woman, not a girl, that is worth my time and attention. Someone I can learn and grow with. On paper you seem like you could be the real deal Clover--intelligent and thoughtful but also adventurous and willing to entertain a little risk for a payout that could be so worth it--so here I am, hoping for a chance to see if the real lives up to the ideal.

Include a picture (or more) in your application.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Anna Katrine

Personal information

Name: Amanda Langley
Place and country of birth: London, United Kingdom
Passport number: 925665416
Current address: Apartment 17b West 25th, Chelsey Manhatten
Phone number: 884-521-9756

Closest international airport: LaGuardia Airport
Distance to that airport: 8 miles
Number of luggage items: 2 suitcases as well as a handbag

On board information

As we will be on a boat, some form of preparations has to be made. Please let me know if you:

I don't have any allergies, atleast not any that I know of. I am a very able swimmer and up for a race if asked.
I am currently on a huge juice kick at the moment. Don't mind sharing a suite.

Reasons for the cruise

I have spent the last several years modeling around the world. As such I can relate to your lifestyle. I look forward to share stories with you and get to know you better. Consider giving me a call even if you don't pick me. I know some great clubs all over the world.

BlueEyedBard

Personal information

Name: Maya Williams
Place and country of birth: Dunedin, New Zealand
Passport number: LA835710
Current address: 30 Madden St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Phone number: (90) 438 6766

Closest international airport: Auckland Airport
Distance to that airport: Not far, less than 15km
Number of luggage items: 2 checked bags, and 1 carry on

On board information

No allergies.
Have had to swim my whole life.
No dietary restrictions.
And I'm up for any lodging, just don't stick me with the dramatic one, yah?  ;)

Reasons for the cruise

Please write something about yourself below. Don’t write an essay, keep it short but be specific. We’ll get to know each other on board a lot better. And also include the reason why you think I could be your partner.

Hi there, I'm Maya. I've been playing forward for the women's New Zealand national soccer team for the past five years.
Traveling as much as I do has made it hard to really meet people. I heard about your coming out on the telly, congrats! Maybe you feel the same way I do then...
I love a party and I especially love the quiet next day! I can be pretty odd and goofy. That's what made me notice this! A little outside the norm... Like me!
Hope you select me and we get to meet in person. But till then...

Cheers!
Maya

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Crash

Do we know how long the cruise is?  Might help with luggage determination.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dashenka

Couple of weeks probably but there's washing facilities on the ship :)

It's not THAT important, just had to make the application form look a bit real and full :P

Crash

Quote from: Dashenka on May 17, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Couple of weeks probably but there's washing facilities on the ship :)

It's not THAT important, just had to make the application form look a bit real and full :P

And here I am looking up actual area codes and addresses in Brazil. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Crash on May 17, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
And here I am looking up actual area codes and addresses in Brazil. ;)
I did that exact thing for New Zealand  XD
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Yukina

Dashenka

Hehe it's good to be thorough.

No need for that level of detail though yet.

I have yet to decide where the cruise is going to be. Either the Med or the Caribean. Clover is from Europe, so I'm leaning towards the Med.

Honeycrisp

Personal information

Name: Harmony Pleasant RN, CPEN
Place and country of birth:  Mobile, Alabama, USA
Passport number: 300082441
Current address: 7380 Hitt Road #1412 Mobile, AL
Phone number: 251-555-2923

Closest international airport: Gulfport Biloxi International GPT
Distance to that airport: 46 miles / 74 kilometers
Number of luggage items: 3 plus 1 carry on

On board information

- NKA
- Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
- No dietary restrictions
- Happy to double up in a suite as necessary

Reasons for the cruise

We literally have nothing in common.  I'm a woman of color, you're white.  I grew up in Section 8 housing and but for a mom who beat Jesus and a regard for learning into my head I'd probably be in prison.  You were born with a silver spoon with stock options and a trust fund.  I've had to work since I was old enough to lie about being fifteen, you could have that CEO spot just for the asking.  I've never been outside of Alabama my whole life and certainly never on a yacht.  I bet you can't name all the places you've been.

But you know what?  Maybe I'm the shake up you are looking for to break away from what everyone expects from you and who they expect you to be.  I admit me sending this in is going for ten the hard way but sometimes you have to shake sugaree.  Clover, I can't promise that I'll win your heart but you won't find anyone who will work as hard for it as me.

I hope you give us a chance.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Honeycrisp

Thank you so much!  Complete long shot but I hope to add something interesting to the story.  I'm going to pick Maya's brain about what it's like being the 'mom' figure on a team of younger athletes and who keeps running them into the ground.  Harmony will respect that so much.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Honeycrisp on May 17, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Thank you so much!  Complete long shot but I hope to add something interesting to the story.  I'm going to pick Maya's brain about what it's like being the 'mom' figure on a team of younger athletes and who keeps running them into the ground.  Harmony will respect that so much.
Please do!
That will make a very fun connection.
On/Off

Yukina

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My character idea, I think it’s too close, for what’s already posted.  :-\

Dasha this looks like the wonderful game, I hope you have much fun with this. :-)

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on May 17, 2018, 07:17:44 PM
My character idea, I think it’s too close, for what’s already posted.  :-\

Dasha this looks like the wonderful game, I hope you have much fun with this. :-)
There probably wouldn't be anything wrong with more than one shy girl on the boat  :-\
On/Off

Yukina

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on May 17, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
There probably wouldn't be anything wrong with more than one shy girl on the boat  :-\

Beware the shyness brigade!

Kokaine

I'd say if you're interested in playing, go for it. Its easy for characters to look similar in a character sheet but then be completely different when played.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Shy, and from Brooklyn, near where I used to live. And, other similar things. ::) It is ok. Another game, someday. :-)

Dragongoddess

Personal information

Name: Valkyrie Thornton (of THE Thornton Family)
Place and country of birth: Arlington, Virginia, USA
Passport number: 300151394
Current address: 12913 Glasthule Rd., Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Phone number: (562) 792-1313

Closest international airport: Dublin Airport
Distance to that airport: 10.4mi
Number of luggage items: 3 checked bags, 2 carryons

On board information

- Allergies: Many types of Flowers, (certain) deodorants, (certain) perfumes
- Swim: Able to swim and certified as a Red Cross Lifeguard
- Special Diets: None to report
- Room Sharing: While I am able to share a room if need be, I would prefer not to as I see this space as somewhere to go if my mental health is getting out of control (panic attacks for the most part).  If sharing, I will need my roommate(s) informed of my mental health conditions.

Reasons for the cruise

Dearest Clover Davenworth,

First let me introduce myself.  My name is Valkyrie Riley Louise Marie Thorton of THE Thornton family.  I sincerely apologize for the long name.  I've no clue what my parents were thinking when I was born.  Like you, I grew up in the spotlight and have my fair share of secrets from the public.  If you don't recognize me, I feel it to be a priority that I warn you that if you choose me, you are also choosing my two young children.  Now you're probably wondering why I'm trying to be a part of this lesbian cruise if I have children.  My answer to this is simple: I was raised to believe a family must be a man and a woman and any children they may have so I believed I truly loved the father of my children until I allowed a guiding hand to point me to the truth: I love women!  Anyways, if you choose me for this cruise, I'd like to show you "a whole new world" that you may just fall in love with.  Hopefully this cruise will lead us both to our happily ever after's.

XOXO
Valkyrie Thornton

P.S. If I am chosen, my children will be staying with their father while I am away and I will be able to make travel arrangements for myself assuming you send me the location of where to meet.

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys!  So I know I haven't chosen a faceclaim.  Why?  I suck at this part of creating characters!  If anyone is willing to help me figure out how to find a faceclaim, please let me know!

Dashenka

I like the diversity as well so far. Great thing to wake up to :)

Tsarina, you know I have no problems with you playing a shy girl from Brooklyn. If there's two of them on board, that's probably for a good reason :)

So if you want, please, please do. Пожалуйста!

Or maybe you could consider playing a bit of a shy dancing instructor from Novosibirsk?? :)

Dragongoddess, the only Thornthon family I know, makes chocolates. So if it's not that one, you'd have to give me a clue on who the other is :D

As for a faceclaim... What kind of colour of hair, eyes, skin etc do you want her to have? What kind of bodytype? Do you want her to be tall or short or average... etc. That's how I usually find my faceclaims :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Dashenka on May 18, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
I like the diversity as well so far. Great thing to wake up to :)

Tsarina, you know I have no problems with you playing a shy girl from Brooklyn. If there's two of them on board, that's probably for a good reason :)

So if you want, please, please do. Пожалуйста!

Or maybe you could consider playing a bit of a shy dancing instructor from Novosibirsk?? :)

Dragongoddess, the only Thornthon family I know, makes chocolates. So if it's not that one, you'd have to give me a clue on who the other is :D

As for a faceclaim... What kind of colour of hair, eyes, skin etc do you want her to have? What kind of bodytype? Do you want her to be tall or short or average... etc. That's how I usually find my faceclaims :)

Haha I just came up with a random last name.  All of her relations are fictional characters.  Mother is CEO of one of the top law firms that deals mostly with rich families and celebrities.  The company (which currently has no name) has locations in multiple countries.  As for father, he's at the low end of A-list actors.

As for appearance, I don't really lean any way.  I have looked through many actresses including Kristen Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, Emilia Clarke, and the women who play as Tris Prior and Hermione Granger.  I would like someone who embraces femininity.  If they can also incorporate leather, that's a big plus.  I've actually never played a blonde character but I would be willing to try it though I have no real preferences.  I just can't think of anyone who would be perfect for the role of a young mother.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 12:49:05 AM
Hey, guys!  So I know I haven't chosen a faceclaim.  Why?  I suck at this part of creating characters!  If anyone is willing to help me figure out how to find a faceclaim, please let me know!

Here are some pictures that caught my eye, with your sheet in mind. If you like any of them, feel free to have at them...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
On/Off

Dragongoddess

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on May 18, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Here are some pictures that caught my eye, with your sheet in mind. If you like any of them, feel free to have at them...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Do you have the names of these women?  From these, I'm not sure any of them are truly perfect but some of them might have some more kinda playful or functional outfits that I'm kinda looking for.  Especially the first two women and the red head really jump out at me!  Also thank you for your help!  How are you people so good at finding really awesome face claims?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
Do you have the names of these women?  From these, I'm not sure any of them are truly perfect but some of them might have some more kinda playful or functional outfits that I'm kinda looking for.  Especially the first two women and the red head really jump out at me!  Also thank you for your help!  How are you people so good at finding really awesome face claims?

Heh, I'll be honest, I'm failing to find any of these model's names...
I generally just type keywords that connect with the image I have in my mind, then go with what fits the best.

It's very rare that I will have more than one picture for my character. It just so happens that I based this character on Zoe Bell, rather than the other way around.
On/Off

Dragongoddess

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on May 18, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Heh, I'll be honest, I'm failing to find any of these model's names...
I generally just type keywords that connect with the image I have in my mind, then go with what fits the best.

It's very rare that I will have more than one picture for my character. It just so happens that I based this character on Zoe Bell, rather than the other way around.

Haha in any case, you did actually lead me to the person that I'm like 99% sure I want to use (oddly enough I never heard of them before investigating into the pictures you sent me haha)

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 03:01:37 AM
Haha in any case, you did actually lead me to the person that I'm like 99% sure I want to use (oddly enough I never heard of them before investigating into the pictures you sent me haha)

Glad I could help ^.^
On/Off

Crash

I am going to back out of this.  I have started working on something of my own and don’t feel I will have the time to dedicate to it.  I am certain you will all have fun chasing Clover. ;)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Crash on May 18, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
I am going to back out of this.  I have started working on something of my own and don’t feel I will have the time to dedicate to it.  I am certain you will all have fun chasing Clover. ;)

Awww that sucks.  I was really excited to see Vitoria in action!  Good luck with your project though!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on May 18, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

That is crazy idea? Almost, as crazy as a bit of a shy, weared out mama from Novosibirsk. ::)

Dashenka

Quote from: Crash on May 18, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Sorry to hear you go. She looked like a very interesting character :)

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on May 18, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
That is crazy idea? Almost, as crazy as a bit of a shy, weared out mama from Novosibirsk. ::)

Just play what you want T, plenty of open beds on the boat still :)

Kokaine

Hmm... Will stick it out for a bit and see if we attract more players. Could just be me but right now my character sorta feels like the odd woman out.

My O/Os

Dashenka

That's good Koka...

I've asked for different characters.

I'd definitely hate to see you pull out :) As would Clover..

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kokaine on May 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Hmm... Will stick it out for a bit and see if we attract more players. Could just be me but right now my character sorta feels like the odd woman out.

I actually really like the idea of your character.  I think she seems awesome and something tells me Val and Rory will probably get along well.  Hopefully you choose to stay!

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Kokaine on May 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
It would be too bad to see Rory go. She seems most likely to give Maya a run for her money, in an athletic contest  ;)
On/Off

Dashenka

I'm going to leave the recruitment open for now.

If any of you know anybody who might be interested, please give them a gentle and subtle nudge towards this topic :)

I'll probably start the opening and OOC threads on monday.

If you have lost interest in the game, please let me know now, before I go through the effort of writing an opening post :)

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Honeycrisp

Thank you, Dashenka, for setting this up and for giving us an update. Is there anything you need from us to make it easier or smoother?

Dashenka

Nah not yet :)

One or two more players would be nice, especially if Kokaine leaves us as well :)

Kokaine

My O/Os

Dashenka

Yay!

That's good to hear :)

Still one or two more players would be nice. Still hoping for the Tsarina to make a character.

Yukina

I'm still here. It'll be nice to have something fun on Monday. :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Dashenka

Dragongoddess

I'm still here.  Just thinking about what kind of relationships Val might forge with the girls outside of Clover (in case Clo doesn't choose her).  I definitely see something that might be forged with most of the other women whether it's friendship or becomes more haha

Dashenka

Or we can all have a few cocktails and get in the pool together and see what happens..

:-X :-[

Yukina

Quote from: Dashenka on May 19, 2018, 05:44:50 PM
Or we can all have a few cocktails and get in the pool together and see what happens..

That's always an option. :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Dashenka on May 19, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Good idea but I don't think Valkyrie would like that too much seeing as she's newly accepted that she likes women.  lol

BlueEyedBard

You never know what a few drinks and s hot tub can accomplish  ;)
On/Off

Dashenka

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 19, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
Good idea but I don't think Valkyrie would like that too much seeing as she's newly accepted that she likes women.  lol

But she has to be accepted far enough to volunteer for an all women cruise with the purpose of scoring a woman :)

Dragongoddess

Haha definitely accepts enough to volunteer for it but even when she thought she wanted a man, she wasn't too keen on more than one partner.

Dashenka

Drunken sex in a pool isn't having a partner :D

Anyway, I have to get going on. If I'm home on time tonight, I'll get the opening done sooner :D

Dragongoddess

Haha partner doesn't just mean someone she dates it includes sexually.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Personal information

Name: Mila Kudashova
Place and country of birth: St Petersburg, Russia
Passport number: 75 5328953
Current address: Krasnyy Prospekt, 4, Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya oblast’, Russia, 630348
Phone number: +7 (383) 276-34-96

Closest international airport: Tolmachevo Airport
Distance to that airport: 25 km
Number of luggage items: 6

On board information

- Have any allergies - No
- Are able to swim - Yes
- Have any special diets - No
- Don’t want to share a suite I can share

Reasons for the cruise

I’m a dancer, from Russia. I have great fashion sense, and I love traveling. My whole life, I dream of big things. I’m lucky, I get for dancing on stage, for famous singers like J. Lo and Janet Jackson, as back up dancer. And, touring with dance troupes on boat cruises. I just don’t seem, ever for catching my big break in love though. Not yet! But, what I really dream for, is one perfect night with someone special. A kiss, that I remember forever. Losing myself, in someone’s eyes, and rest of world goes away until the morning. Maybe, that’s a happy beginning, with a new love? But, I would give anything, just for that night. I hope for finding this, with you.

Angel Fire

Hi everyone!  I am thinking of joining in if there is enough room.  I'll get a character up tonight if y'all will let me.  Can't wait to be a part of this! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

keyotess

Okay, last minute application. :)

Personal information

Name: Leah Rivers
Place and country of birth: Texas, USA
Passport number: 977456158
Current address:  7501 N. Lamar Blvd, Austin , Tx 78766
Phone number:  1-512-555-6677

Closest international airport: Bergstrom Airport
Distance to that airport: ~10 miles
Number of luggage items: 1 large suitcase

On board information

- Have any allergies: house dust
- Are able to swim: tolerably well
- Have any special diets: none
- Don’t want to share a suite: willing to share

Reasons for the cruise

Something about myself... I do T'ai Chi every day.  I love cats and reading.  I like new challenges.  I own a small financial business which I built from the ground up and am moderately successful, I could be more successful but there are lines I do not cross.  My favorite board game is Pandemic.

Why do I think we could be partners?  I think we can balance each other out, I am a bit of an introvert and need a push to get out and loosen up.  But I love being around people who can let go and be themselves and do my best to give people the freedom to be themselves.

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Kokaine

Huzzah for more ladies.

Finally finished the last bits of Rory's sheet.

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

Yukina

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 20, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
Loving all these beautiful new characters!  Can't wait!

I second this. :) (Shoko could probably be good friends with Leah)

keyotess

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 20, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
I second this. :) (Shoko could probably be good friends with Leah)

I agree, they could become good friends. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Dashenka

Quote from: Angel Fire on May 20, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
Hi everyone!  I am thinking of joining in if there is enough room.  I'll get a character up tonight if y'all will let me.  Can't wait to be a part of this! *Smiles*

Yeah I suppose we have more room on the ship. It's a pretty sizable yacht :D

I like the two new characters. Really nice addition to the gang :P

What I think I'll do, is leave the recruitment open. My experience is that a few people always drop out for various reasons. They'll be airlifted back to the mainland. Depending on where we are in the game, we can add a new character, if we get them.

That said, Angel Fire, if you can have your character in as soon as possible, I'll be starting us tomorrow (European Time)..

keyotess

Thanks Dashenka and looking forward to seeing where things go! :)

BlueEyedBard

Oh boy, lots happened since I was last on! Love seeing new characters!

What is Maya to so with so many lovely ladies in one place  ;)
On/Off

Kokaine

Rory says if Maya needs help, she'll show her what to do with so many lovely ladies. 8-)

(Rory's a bit of a goofball :P)

My O/Os

Dragongoddess

I think Val might have a panic attack when she sees all these gorgeous women surrounding her.  (I hope everyone's okay that I gave her some mental health issues.  If anyone's not, please talk to me ahead of time so I can either limit or remove these traits about her so that we can all be comfortable.)

Angel Fire

Wow!  So many responses!  Can y’all wait for me until I get home? lol
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

subjuanita

Personal information

Name: Rachel Miller
Place and country of birth:  Cleveland, Ohio  USA
Passport number:  546824544
Current address: 2454 Ridge Road, Garfield Heights, Ohio
Phone number: 213-978-4255

Closest international airport: Cleveland John Hopkins
Distance to that airport:   13 miles
Number of luggage items:  1 suitcase (medium) and 1 carry on bag

On board information

- Have any allergies   No
- Are able to swim  Yes
- Have any special diets  No
- Don’t want to share a suite   Would prefer my own, but willing to share if needed

Reasons for the cruise

I am a legal secretary, and am well organized. I could use my skills to be your personal assistant as well as partner. I have never done anything like this before, but I like trying new things, so I decided to apply. Most people say I am fun to be around, so I think we should get along fine. I hope I am not applying too late, as I don't want to miss the boat.

Angel Fire

Personal information

Name: Kelli Rhodes
Place and country of birth: Watsonville, Ca, USA
Passport number: 3720760717
Current address: 2615 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Phone number: (831) 464-2798

Closest international airport: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
Distance to that airport: ~40 miles
Number of luggage items: 2 suitcases, 1 carry on item

On board information

- Have any allergies: None that I know of
- Are able to swim: Of course! I will explain later
- Have any special diets: Nope
- Don’t want to share a suite:  I can share a suite... the more the merrier

Reasons for the cruise

I am a professional surfer and being in the sports world means that I have to live up to the certain male persona... but the secret that I have is in that world is that... I am gay.  To me, I always wanted to ride the waves of love and I always wanted to explore that with the woman of my dreams.  Maybe she can encourage me to win more surfing championships... or maybe she can finally settle me down and live my life in her arms.  I hope that you choose to me be the one that can corral the wild hanging tens and settle me down.

Yes, my hair is a mess... but I love my curls.  I hope that you will love them too.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Kokaine on May 20, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
Rory says if Maya needs help, she'll show her what to do with so many lovely ladies. 8-)

(Rory's a bit of a goofball :P)
They may have to tag team, because something tells me Maya will figure out something pretty quick  ;D

(Maya is also a goofball.... and s bit of a hornball  ;) ))
On/Off

keyotess

Leah makes a note to not let Rory and Maya be alone together for too long, or they may cause sexy mayhem on the rest of us!! ;)

Dashenka

Lovely new characters. Good waking up to.

In case anybody missed it, I've added an approved character list here.

One thing to mention for Angel Fire's character... The cruise will be on the Mediterranean sea. There is little to no tidal movements so surfing really is not all that big there. (As a surfer myself, I've been there and tried it and found it boring).
Also, the yacht itself will have some surf or paddle boards so you don't have to bring your own.

Angel Fire

Quote from: Dashenka on May 21, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Lovely new characters. Good waking up to.

In case anybody missed it, I've added an approved character list here.

One thing to mention for Angel Fire's character... The cruise will be on the Mediterranean sea. There is little to no tidal movements so surfing really is not all that big there. (As a surfer myself, I've been there and tried it and found it boring).
Also, the yacht itself will have some surf or paddle boards so you don't have to bring your own.

Sounds good!  I took the surfboard out.

Dashenka

I have made an ooc and ic thread. Links to come. Hold from posting there for now until Ive finished them :D

Dashenka

Finished them.

Links on the first page of this thread. Let's get going girls :D

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I add pictures, for my Mila.

I want going on cruise, with her. ;D

Dashenka

Oh yeah I forgot, I added one on the OOC already :D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=288085.0

Hope that pic is ok. Otherwise I'll change it :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa