News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Into The Woods: Fairy Tales Gone Wrong (OPEN)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 31, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Approval, siting, and all the good stuff!!

Before I get too into this. I need to do a few things.
ONE~ I have been given permission to reboot this by staff (PS~Thank you guys 💗)
TWO~ The original author Nihko, has been gone for about two months but much love for trying to start an rp still on my mind for almost six months!
THREE~ the siting of the original (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=271929.0)

Lastly! All the good stuff!
I will not be doing an exact as I don't really like copy and paste, but the theme and some things are VERY VERY similar!
Oh yeah...psssstttt...the code word is pixie dust...

WARNING!! This is going to be DARK and in the EXTREME section! Death, violence, potential rape, possible bestiality, drugs, and all that deliciousness you came here for! The worst of these fictional characters are coming out. Twisting and completely ruining your childhood. So let's get started!! ~Evil laughs~

The base plot: (Updated thanks to Nymphadora!)
Red grew up in a small town just north of The Woods. A curious child, she finally went where everyone in the town refused to go. The outskirt of the Woods, a town of fairy tales and named after the lush of trees that kept them in their own little bubble. At first, she took small steps deeper into the trees, she tied small red ribbons along her path to find her way home. It was how she originally met the wolf. Not that she was aware he was a wolf at the time. He appeared before her on the path one day when she'd been particularly beaten down by her mother. Robin felt she could trust him, he seemed just as lonely and innocent as she was. Robin had finally found a friend.

Her secret visits to see him in the forest continued in her teen years. His friendship special and important to her. She never suspected there was anything even remotely dark within him until the day she truly saw what he was.

Ruby skipped lightly into the clearing only to find it was not just her friend waiting for her. Three bigger boys surrounded him. The taunts were cruel and they shoved him between them. In a burst of outrage, Ruby ran forward, yelling and pushing her way past the bullies to her friend. It only made things worse. Now they mocked that he needed a girl to look after him and began to tease and threaten Robin as well. But, it was when the leader of this little trio advanced threateningly on Robin, pushing her back to press her against a tree that she saw a whole new side to her best friend. Some great form seemed to erupt out of him.

The scene in the small clearing was soon dark with blood. The carnage shocking to her delicate mind. The boys were soon on the ground, their bodies practically shredded. There in the centre was her dear friend. He was a beast, bloody shreds of flesh and cloth dangled from his hands. His arms were slick with the red fluid to his elbows and it was splattered over his face and neck. The horror on her face was plain to see. Disgust and terror plain on her face. She had fled, never looking back and did not return to the forest thereafter. She never told her mother.

Years later, the now twenty one year old Red faced a dilemma. Her mother has become incredibly ill, and is now in no shape to tend the bakery. Red could run the business herself, but that would not have the time, energy, or really money to help her mother. As much as the two argue now and in her past while she helped Wolf, Red realizes that the bakery was her mothers dream. Her life's work! Faced with few choices, Red packed a basket full of their best cakes, deserts, and cookies to sell in the most dangerous yet best market in the world...The Woods.

The Woods, A place named strictly for the lush of thick tree's and forest that completely surrounds to odd little town. Is ran and opperatied by fairy tale creatures. Much darker than what we grew up "knowing". Everything and everyone is different here. Snow White is a Kingpin, Hansel and Gretel are missing children, and one of The Woods' most popular attractions is The Frog: a strip club featuring "Princess." The Woods are a gritty underground of criminals and crazies, and everyone wants to get on top. Welcome to the Woods, Abandon all Hope

So far! (Female/male)
RSVP ( 4/4 )
Taken ( 5.5/7.5 ) The .5 is Reynard
Total= 21!
Co-GM -  EroticLiteracy

Red (Baker owner) TAKEN by Nymphadora
BB Wolf (Hired Muscle) TAKEN by Gateman
Snow White (Kingpin)
Alice (Schizophrenic in an abusive relationship with Mad Hatter) Hatter TAKEN by Skyre
Cinderella (Singer that killed her step-sisters and mother)
Three Pigs (Crooked Cops) (ALL MALE)
Beauty and the Beast (
Prince Charming (Womanizer and pimp)
Rapunzel (Madam) TAKEN by Caela
Goldilocks (Drug dealer with the bears as her pushers) Goldilocks taken by Emi; Baby bear taken by vin26m
Princess and the Frog (Strip club owner and star)
Pinocchio (Adult store) TAKEN by sullivanthedreadlord
Peter Pan (Gang) TAKEN by Blueeyedbard
Dorthy and Toto (TBD)
Miss Muffet (TBD)
Bo Peep (Tattoo parlor owner) TAKEN by Chasseybaby
Boy Who Cried Wolf (Gambler) TAKEN by BentonKjarn
Cheshire Cat/Puss in boots
Aladdin (master thief) TAKEN by EroticLiteracy
Reynard the Fox (Goldilocks pawn) TAKEN by Emi
Mary (weed/hippie) TAKEN by Chasseybaby

[float=right][img height=350](REAL or REALISTIC ART)[/img][/float]
Name:
Nickname:
Gender: (I actually will allow some flux with this. Just come talk to me~)
Sexuality: (No a sexual's....sorry!! But all other LGBTQ is pretty wide open)

[center]~*~[/center]

Height:
Weight:
Notable body features: (AKA tattoo's, piercings, scars, and limps or disabilities)

[center]~*~[/center]

Personality (This is the bare minimal, can add more)
(Not required, but a quick paragraph would be AMAZING)
+
+
+

+/-
+/-

-
-
-

[center]~*~[/center]

Biography
(This has to be a minimal of two paragraphs. This section is going to talk about how they got where they are. Maybe the were just like the fairy tales and something went horribly horribly wrong. BE CREATIVE!!)

Wicked Emi

Gateman

Foxy DeVille

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Nymphadora

GAH! I want!! Damnit! hehe

I'd love to put my name in for Red if I can.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

bubby

I could see me doing a Snow White...

oh and YAY OREGON!  XD

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Gateman on December 31, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
Dibs on the wolf

Quote from: Foxy Oni on December 31, 2017, 05:31:42 AM
Oooooo... I got some ideas for an Alice!

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 31, 2017, 08:11:51 AM
If Mad Hatter is open, I call dibs. :)

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 31, 2017, 08:37:57 AM
GAH! I want!! Damnit! hehe

I'd love to put my name in for Red if I can.

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 02:12:17 PM
I could see me doing a Snow White...

oh and YAY OREGON!  XD

JESUS PEOPLE!! XD
I'm sooo happy people wanna join this! I absolutely loved the idea and would be so sad if it never got to work >~<

From the top, the way I do, with few exceptions is that I will RSVP The character of our choice, but not fully claim it until I get a sheet.
I'm excited to see all your idea's! ALSO!! If you wanna do someone else not on the list, tell me your thoughts. I did the originals, but perfectly happy if someone wants to play Cheshire or Little boy blue, or hell even Gaston!

Mad Hatter is very playable!
Nmph, for Red...she has a very high chance of rape from the wolf and possible beastiality. You would have to discus this with Gateman. Just a fair warning love

AND YAY OREGON!! LOL

💋💋Thank you all!!💋💋

Nymphadora

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

Nmph, for Red...she has a very high chance of rape from the wolf and possible beastiality. You would have to discus this with Gateman. Just a fair warning love

Thanks Emi, I appreciate the mention. I was fairly aware of that anyway. ;) And yes, to be discussed with Gateman upon submission and acceptance of the CSs.

Glad to see this rebooted, I had been hopeful for it originally as well.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 31, 2017, 02:28:29 PM
Thanks Emi, I appreciate the mention. I was fairly aware of that anyway. ;) And yes, to be discussed with Gateman upon submission and acceptance of the CSs.

Glad to see this rebooted, I had been hopeful for it originally as well.
Just really wanted to make sure as I know it can be huge off's for people ^.^

OKAY MY LOVELIES!!
CS is in the main post, go crazy and be creative

Nymphadora

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 02:47:01 PM
Just really wanted to make sure as I know it can be huge off's for people ^.^

OKAY MY LOVELIES!!
CS is in the main post, go crazy and be creative

Very true. Better safe than sorry. :)

We shall see what Gateman feels as well, naturally. It is not an off for me.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Norsegod1839

Is this still open? I would love to look into joining if you guys are looking!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 31, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
Is this still open? I would love to look into joining if you guys are looking!
Very much still open and happily looking!
Any idea's on what you would like to play? Please remember that you can do anyone even not on the list if you have a great idea ^.^

Norsegod1839

I just found the thread and am thinking over ideas now!

I could see doing the frog as the strip club owner! That might be fun! I am not sure if there is a "princess"

Or as other options The three crooked pigs could be fun? Or even say Beauty and the beast!

But if your thinking characters not on the list the only one I have in mind so far is a much more rougher Alladdin who is a professional thief

BentonKjarn

I would be interested in playing the Boy Who Cried Wolf, later in life as a scarred individual who lost all of his flock and then his village to a wolf.  Years later he has thrown aside the shepherd's crook and he makes his living as a professional gambler.  No one ever knows if he is bluffing or not.  He is fairly new to town, as people who are too good at gambling are rarely welcome any one place for very long, and will likely have not great affection for the Big Bad Wolf.

bubby

I'll work on a char sheet today. Is it safe to say that Snow White as Kingpin has her hands in all Crime Lord type of dealings in the Wood? Possibly has a stake in the Frog, with Princess owing her or something like that? Does she have 7 Lackeys? CAN she have 7 Lackeys? OHOHOH!! Can she have like a couple of Lackeys cuz she killed off the others??!

IDEAS ARE A'BREWIN'!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 31, 2017, 03:06:11 PM
I just found the thread and am thinking over ideas now!

I could see doing the frog as the strip club owner! That might be fun! I am not sure if there is a "princess"

Or as other options The three crooked pigs could be fun? Or even say Beauty and the beast!

But if your thinking characters not on the list the only one I have in mind so far is a much more rougher Alladdin who is a professional thief

Let's break it down lovely ;D
Princess is Tiana/"Tia with the frog being Prince Naveen. Since the film pertray's them as darker skinned, if you are uncomfortable with this fact, you may want to look else where.

The pigs could be interesting, it would be all three brothers, but if you only want to play one, that is great as well! They are open to any race and if you really wanna go crazy, they could be warepigs lol

Beauty and the Beast is wide open, I can't wait for someone to pick them and open the crazy twisted parts of their brain.

Lastly, Aladdin will have similar problems as princess and the frog. Since the movie pertray's him as middle eastern, I would really love him to stay the same. Also, thief works, or hell why not go crazier! What about a spy? Treasure hunter? Or you could even make him a version of Rumpelstiltskin!

Quote from: BentonKjarn on December 31, 2017, 03:25:35 PM
I would be interested in playing the Boy Who Cried Wolf, later in life as a scarred individual who lost all of his flock and then his village to a wolf.  Years later he has thrown aside the shepherd's crook and he makes his living as a professional gambler.  No one ever knows if he is bluffing or not.  He is fairly new to town, as people who are too good at gambling are rarely welcome any one place for very long, and will likely have not great affection for the Big Bad Wolf.
That's an awesome thought! Sounds amazing!

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 03:27:21 PM
I'll work on a char sheet today. Is it safe to say that Snow White as Kingpin has her hands in all Crime Lord type of dealings in the Wood? Possibly has a stake in the Frog, with Princess owing her or something like that? Does she have 7 Lackeys? CAN she have 7 Lackeys? OHOHOH!! Can she have like a couple of Lackeys cuz she killed off the others??!

IDEAS ARE A'BREWIN'!
LMAO!!! LOVE IT!!

By all means, keep lackey's that are loyal and killed the rest MWHAHAHAHA
As for her hands in pie, I would definitely shoot for the skies! Just make sure if someone picks up the Frog you have that conversation with them :D

Norsegod1839

The princess Tiana and Naveen thing doesnt bother me! Them being dark skinned that is! IF I can find someone willing to be Tiana in this area

I could play all three of those! Would be fun to play all three corrupt brothers and make them werepigs

See again I would need a partner for that one :)

Alladdin might be one I can get off the ground easily without finding a partner? I can make him a middle eastern guy who like you said can go crazy and either be a professional thief who then maybe got recruited to be a spy because of his skills.

Kuroneko

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

IDEAS ARE A'BREWIN'!

I think Snow White needs a nefarious Cheshire Cat or Puss in Boots to be her enforcer, don't you, Bubby?  >:)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

WhatLiesAbove

I'm probably getting myself in trouble...

But can I put a bid in for Dorothy?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 31, 2017, 03:44:07 PM
The princess Tiana and Naveen thing doesnt bother me! Them being dark skinned that is! IF I can find someone willing to be Tiana in this area

I could play all three of those! Would be fun to play all three corrupt brothers and make them werepigs

See again I would need a partner for that one :)

Alladdin might be one I can get off the ground easily without finding a partner? I can make him a middle eastern guy who like you said can go crazy and either be a professional thief who then maybe got recruited to be a spy because of his skills.
Think I've created a monster with this one! SO MANY OPTIONS!!
Well, if you pick Aladdin and depending how things go, I might be will to have people play more than one character. So you might be able to keep Naveen. The pig's would be a different story since I would LOVE to see someone go crazy with these three :D

Quote from: Kuroneko on December 31, 2017, 03:50:13 PM
I think Snow White needs a nefarious Cheshire Cat or Puss in Boots to be her enforcer, don't you, Bubby?  >:)
Oh! Beautiful! Though from a prospective, I vote for Cheshire...way crazier! But who knows....Puss is very much the hero in his own story...I could see that ego be very entertaining!

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on December 31, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
I'm probably getting myself in trouble...

But can I put a bid in for Dorothy?
Go for it lovely, getting in trouble is half the fun in life :D

Wicked Emi

Also! I am looking for my bears~
I can always make mini NPC's for them...but I would love some bears~

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 04:04:21 PM
Oh! Beautiful! Though from a prospective, I vote for Cheshire...way crazier! But who knows....Puss is very much the hero in his own story...I could see that ego be very entertaining!

And the Cheshire Cat has invisibility on his side. ARGH, choices! Dibs on both for the moment as I talk to Bubby ;)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 04:04:21 PM
Think I've created a monster with this one! SO MANY OPTIONS!!
Well, if you pick Aladdin and depending how things go, I might be will to have people play more than one character. So you might be able to keep Naveen. The pig's would be a different story since I would LOVE to see someone go crazy with these three :D

I would really love to do Naveen! If I can find a dark skinned Tiana! If not then I will do either Aladdin or the three pigs...

Because I really REALLY can not choose!

And yes you have!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kuroneko on December 31, 2017, 04:08:15 PM
And the Cheshire Cat has invisibility on his side. ARGH, choices! Dibs on both for the moment as I talk to Bubby ;)
Done ^.^
Can't wit to see what you two choose :)