Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

Name: Ishmael Laethalseer.
Sex: Male.
Sexuality: Omnisexual.
Description: Given his age he is quite short and stands at 5.7ft. His body is lithe yet toned in all the places that matter for one who is in the business of performance art. During the day his eyes appear to be dark green in colour but at night they have a mystical bright green glow to them. His skin is abnormally pale, even for an elf, and is constantly cold. His hair is grey with some greeny/blue streaks. He often wears it in a braid but will wear it down on the rare occasions that he is performing a dance or when he bathes. When it is down it flows to the middle of his back.

Background: His mother is a full-blooded elf and he knows nothing about who his real father is and he gave up trying to get any information many moons ago. All his life he has travelled around, never stopping in one place for more than a week at a time. Thus, is the nature of his tribe. Unlike most half-bloods in this world, he never experienced discrimination as half-elf children mostly look exactly like elves and rarely like anything else. (And as long as your mouth stays shut no one is the wiser!) That and the tribe he is from are used to women having fatherless children as they are entertainers by trade and men will be men, regardless of race.

Once he was fifteen he decided he was tired of telling tales that were passed down to him and wanted to experience the world by himself. Sure it was nice weaving stories around a fire or in a tavern but it was another actually writing your own one. While he was denied at first (they thought it was a phase that all their children go through at one point or another.) it soon became clear that he was determined to become independent of them. The desire grew as he became older and eventually he gained the approval of the tribal elders to leave and start his own journey.

Since then he has simply wandered from town to town. Unlike his tribe, he takes his time. To Ishmael; life is just one big adventure waiting to be explored and told.

Likes: Writing stories, listening to other people's adventures no matter how big or small they are, singing, sunbathing, spicy food...
Dislikes: Those who go out of their way to cause trouble or start fights. Cold weather.
Player desires: You have known me long enough to know my dos and don'ts so I trust you to judge what gets thrown at him. Just ask if you are unsure~

Class: Bard Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 8 (-2) Agility: 9 (-1) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence: 13 (+1) Wisdom: 12 (0) Charisma: 16 (+2)
Damage: D7  Armor: 0 HP: 21
Alignment/Drive: Good - Perform your art to aid someone else.
Race/Origin: Halfbreed: Half-elf/Half-golden dragon.  - When you enter an important location (your call) you can ask the GM for one fact from the history of that location.
Bonds:
Bond 1: I am writing a ballad about the adventures of _____
Bond 2: I sang stories of  _____ long before I ever met them in person.
Bond 3: _____ trusted me with a secret.

Gear: Load: 5/7 (9 +str)

Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight).
A songbook in a forgotten tongue
Ostentatious clothes (0 weight)
Worn bow (near, 2 weight), bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight), and short sword (close, 1 weight)
Bandages (0 weight)

Moves:

Arcane Art
When you weave a performance into a basic spell, choose an ally and an effect:

Heal 1d8 damage

- The next time someone successfully assists the target with aid, they get +2 instead of +1
- Then roll+Cha.

✴ On a 10+, the ally gets the selected effect.

Bardic Lore
Choose an area of expertise:

Spells and Magicks
The Dead and Undead
Grand Histories of the Known World
A Bestiary of Creatures Unusual
The Planar Spheres
Legends of Heroes Past
Gods and Their Servants

When you first encounter an important creature, location, or item (your call) covered by your bardic lore you can ask the GM any one question about it; the GM will answer truthfully. The GM may then ask you what tale, song, or legend you heard that information in.

Charming and Open
When you speak frankly with someone, you can ask their player a question from the list below. They must answer it truthfully, then they may ask you a question from the list (which you must answer truthfully).

Whom do you serve?
What do you wish I would do?
How can I get you to ______?
What are you really feeling right now?
What do you most desire?

A Port in the Storm
When you return to a civilized settlement you’ve visited before, tell the GM when you were last here. They’ll tell you how it’s changed since then.

Song
Most common song he'll sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziP1OwbZaRI

Knarfy

Hey look! A character finally appeared!

I took a few liberties with re-skinning some things and swapping a few moves/gear around. I wanted to do a more melee-focused ranger, so I swapped Called Shot ability for Viper Strike, and the Hunter's Bow + Shortsword/Spear and all the arrows for a pair of re-skinned rapiers and a re-skinned ragged bow. If that's not cool, I can switch it all back to default no problem :)

Name: Moxephone 'Moxie'
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Omnisexual (not that she would acknowledge it)
Description: Moxephone's dusky brown skin might suggest a Shalaken ancestry, but her violet hair and large rabbit-like ears atop her head make it quite clear that she is nothing other than one of the reclusive Endymians. Though she is slightly taller and fitter than average at 5'2", 112 lbs, Moxephone can be considered a fairly typical example of her people. Similarly, though she is rather plain by Endymian standards, her features are judged to be exceptionally fine by most outsiders.

Her clothing is typical of an Endymian warrior: well made, sparse on top and heavy below, and featuring quite a bit of well polished brass. She carries a pair of Endymian shortblades, and is accompanied by a burly looking Leporex, as befits her status as a defender of Lulagos' Eye.

Background: Like all Endymians, Moxephone was born one of a set of octuplets from a union between Lulagos, god of the moon, and her Endymian mother. As 5th born under the full moon, she was placed into the warrior caste and began training as soon as she was weaned. She showed great promise at her first Metonica, and caused a minor upset at her second by scoring 4th overall. By her third Metonica, in her 57th year, she was able to best all but the most experienced warrior in the forest, scoring second. Previously, she had accepted that she was too young for Lulagos' favor, but to have come so far so quickly... she couldn't help but feel a little frustrated to be passed over.

Roughly one year ago, Moxephone achieved a stunning victory, placing first among all the warriors in the Metonica. Yet, to her great disappointment, Lulagos granted his seed to another yet again. Frustrated, and filed with youthful impatience, Moxephone sought another way. Every mate selected by the moon god for the past three centuries had been an artisan or performer. Was it that he wasn't drawn to those skilled at arms? How cruel a fate for ones talents to be directed away from their greatest desire! But perhaps it was that the mock battles of the Metonica were an insufficient display of skill? The artists performed their art in it's truest fashion, but as a warrior with no true enemy to fight, how could she display her worth?

Resolved, Moxephone left the forest and her people behind, seeking a true foe against which to prove her skill, so that when Lulagos returned 19 years hence, she would be worthy of him.

Unfortunately, what she rapidly discovered was that while she may have been the greatest Metonicae alive, those skills were only vaguely related to actual combat. The duels of the Metonica were heavily ritualized and victory came through an arcane system of point scoring. Real combat was quite a bit messier.

After a few close calls, which she only survived through her Leporex companion's natural ferocity, she began to retrain her reflexes to something usful outside the sparring circle. After hearing the call for adventurers, and the unbelievable reward offered, Moxephone set course for Gaia's Anus. After all, what better way to entice the moon god than to provide him with a whole new kingdom to populate...

The Endymians
The Endymians are a unique and reclusive people that are only known to live in Lulagos' Eye, an almost perfectly round lake surrounded by miles of old growth forest. Endymians are exclusively female, and resemble humans of slight stature and exceptional beauty with the addition of large rabbit-like ears and tails. They are, as best anyone knows, immune to the ravages of time. However, being all female, they cannot reproduce normally. Instead, once every 19 years, their god Lulagos walks among them and selects a single Endymian to be his mate. This is, unsurprisingly, a big event for the Endymians, and most of their culture revolves around it. Of particular note is the Metonica, a large sparring tournament held by their warrior caste in honor of Lulagos' visit.

Endymians are always born in groups of eight over the course of a single lunar cycle after a single divine coupling, with one birth corresponding to each phase of the moon. The children are assigned to castes based on the order of their birth. It is as of yet unheard of for an Endymian to attempt to break their caste, though some few do end up leaving the forest to seek their fortunes in the wider world.
The Leporex
The enormous six legged rodents known as Leporex are unique to Lulagos' Eye. Though their soft fur and floppy ears give them a rather friendly, even goofy appearance, they can be quite vicious if approached carelessly. Their size ranges in comparison from a large dog to a small pony. While they are capable of climbing trees, they generally make their homes in large burrows. They are omnivorous and extremely adaptable, displaying both scavenging, pack hunter, and ambush predator behaviors under different circumstances.

The Leporex display a particular affinity for the Endymians, and nearly every Endymian warrior is accompanied by a favored war-beast.

Likes: Lulagos, God of the Moon. Winning. Fighting. Lugo the Leporex. The Forest.
Dislikes: Losing. Being passed over.
Player desires: Her hips are ready to move on their own! Moxie is primed to become the victim of her own lusts as the lewd seeps into her mind and body. Transformations are A-OK within the bounds of futa and generally sexing up (especially around the lips/pussy/ass area :3) other things are definitely possible, but hit me up first so we can talk it out :D

Class: Ranger Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 12 (+0) Constitution: 13 (+1) Dexterity: 16 (+2) Intelligence:  8 (-1) Wisdom: 15 (+1) Charisma:  9 (+0)
Damage: d8 Armor:  HP: 21
Alignment/Drive: Chaotic - Free someone from literal or figurative bonds
Race/Origin: Endymian (Elf)
When you undertake a perilous journey through wilderness, whatever job you take you succeed as if you rolled a 10+.

Bonds:
I have guided ______ before and they owe me for it.
______ is a friend of nature, so I will be their friend as well.
______ has no respect for nature, so I have no respect for them.
______ does not understand life in the wild, so I will teach them.

Gear: Load:  6/23
Endymian shortblade (close, precise, 1 weight)
Endymian shortblade (close, precise, 1 weight)
Endymian half-bow (near, 2 weight)
leather armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight)

Moves:
Hunt and Track
When you follow a trail of clues left behind by passing creatures, roll+WIS.
✴ On a 7+, you follow the creature’s trail until there’s a significant change in its direction or mode of travel.
✴ On a 10+, you also choose 1:
  * Gain a useful bit of information about your quarry, the GM will tell you what
  * Determine what caused the trail to end

Called Shot
When you attack a defenseless or surprised enemy at range, you can choose to deal your damage or name your target and roll+DEX.
* Head
✴ 10+: As 7–9, plus your damage
✴ 7-9: They do nothing but stand and drool for a few moments.
* Arms
✴ 10+: As 7-9, plus your damage
✴ 7-9: They drop anything they’re holding.
* Legs
✴ 10+: As 7-9, plus your damage
✴ 7-9: They’re hobbled and slow moving.

Animal Companion: Lugo the Leporex
You have a supernatural connection with a loyal animal. You can’t talk to it per se but it always acts as you wish it to.
Ferocity +3, Cunning +1, 1 Armor, Instinct +2
Fast, Burly, Adaptable, Trained to Fight Humanoids and Monsters, Flighty, Forgetful

Command
When you work with your animal companion on something it’s trained in
✴ and you attack the same target, add its ferocity to your damage
✴ and you track, add its cunning to your roll
✴ and you take damage, add its armor to your armor
✴ and you discern realities, add its cunning to your roll
✴ and you parley, add its cunning to your roll
✴ and someone interferes with you, add its instinct to their roll
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Sain

Looks good so far for both sheets.

Knarfy just keep the called shot. You can tweak it into a melee move so it should work fine. Switching the weapons is fine though :-)

Another Announcement!

Just noticed that I will be super busy this weekend and mostly away Mon-Tue as well as Thu-Fri next week >_> I'll still try to look over the sheets, O/o, history, and make the tough calls weighing fun against my sanity on Sunday morning my time to decide who I take.

When I pick the players I'll also do the initial party division (don't ask for preferred pairings yet), though heads up the game will probably involve a lot of splitting up and randomly rejoining. I will then leave everyone to fill out the bonds and arrange PC-PC relationships and plottings by Friday evening when the game will go live.

If I end up getting a Co-GM from somewhere who I'm happy with I may open up the applications again later and the ones who didn't get in due to Sain not having enough time will be first to get PMs.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

ragarth

So a staff is two handed, does that mean it can't be used with a shield?

Sain

Quote from: ragarth on October 07, 2017, 08:01:10 AM
So a staff is two handed, does that mean it can't be used with a shield?

Yeah :P It requires two hands.

ragarth

Quote from: Sain on October 07, 2017, 08:18:15 AM
Yeah :P It requires two hands.

Hmm, any suggestions for alternatives to hide armor or a shield? The staff is the most likely weapon a girl like Red would use. I can't think of a decent way to turn hide armor into a cloth dress. I assume magical items are not an option at this time, so having a cloak that gives +1 armor, or +1 on her shapeshifting roll wouldn't do.

Closest I've thought up is a pair of bracers that act as a shield, but she couldn't use those alongside her staff.

Truthfully, given the nature of this game, not having armor is a viable choice. Maybe magical panties that shred themselves under a strong stare.

Sain

Nope. No magical items at the start. You can do like Knarfy & MiraMirror though and switch around items as long as they're reasonable and you tell me the switch.

Knarfy

Quote from: Sain on October 07, 2017, 04:19:18 AM
Looks good so far for both sheets.

Knarfy just keep the called shot. You can tweak it into a melee move so it should work fine. Switching the weapons is fine though :-)

I just left Calld Shot as is and added the crappy bow to my gear so I can use it :)
My O/O thread
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

ragarth

Okay, Red is done. I might fix up a little language for clarity later, and I'd like to write a short bit about Granny's Lumber Emporium. Beyond that she's done.

I went with leather armor instead of hide. It's a little campy, but I basically tried to describe the armor in a way that fits the pic.

Sain

Quote from: Knarfy on October 07, 2017, 12:56:50 PM
I just left Calld Shot as is and added the crappy bow to my gear so I can use it :)

Oh I meant you could just substitute the ranged attack with melee if you want :P

Phaia

Gee, Blossom and BunBun. One has flowers growing in their hair the other has bunny ears and a tail and a big bunny pet...
I feel like I need something special to give Candi ...some pop and I didn't even use an anime picture...I am so behind the curve here

Phaia

ragarth

Sain, consider Red done. At most I might make some grammatical updates after I get some sleep, but nothing substantive will be added. If you want to start evaluating her immediately to make your job easier, feel free.

Knarfy

Quote from: Sain on October 07, 2017, 03:15:22 PM
Oh I meant you could just substitute the ranged attack with melee if you want :P

Yea, I thought about doing that, but the defenseless/surprised part of it works better as a ranged attack anyway :)

Quote from: Phaia on October 07, 2017, 04:23:59 PM
Gee, Blossom and BunBun. One has flowers growing in their hair the other has bunny ears and a tail and a big bunny pet...
I feel like I need something special to give Candi ...some pop and I didn't even use an anime picture...I am so behind the curve here

Phaia

*I* like her picture ;D
My O/O thread

Inari

Quote from: Phaia on October 07, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

Phaia
I like her picture too! Although if you wish to change the picture I wouldn't mind helping out. :)

---

After gaining permission from the GM on Ishmael's race I have changed his sheet a bit. This is definitely going to make things extra fun now!

Sain

Alright. Closing recruitment. I'll get back to you guys in a few hours.

Sain

Invites were sent to the selected applicants by PM.

To the rest: There were some amazing character sheets and decision was not easy, but there is a limit to how many I can accept. If I can get a CO-GM at some point I will come get more players.

Sain

Hello all.

The game is rolling along nicely now and we've had a player (or two, but I'm not sure about that second one) drop out. Current active cast has 10 players. I think I could take on 1-2 more.

So far the adventurers have wandered some way into the Anus of Gaia and are still on the first layer, though some groups are quite close to reaching the second. One party split up in a dramatic IC betrayal where some characters chose to take a lucrative offer of some dryads. The other party has faced some triumphs and set backs as well, but maintains a cheery and cooperative atmosphere.

I would be looking to add one or two adventurers who have due to some circumstances lost their party (or went into the Anus alone in the first place) and now find themselves in rather desperate position. You really can't survive the Anus alone. They would thus be looking to join forces with other adventurers.

Here is the game so far.

The current cast.

Now that the game is go you can take a look at the IC thread to get a little bit better idea of the theme than what is described in the first post of this thread. One thing has changed from previous rules that now I allow the Class Warfare book to be used (though I'll need to approve each created class separately).

I'm not yet sure what kind of character to look for. I think any could work though I may prefer players with wide O/o tastes so that they're easier to integrate.

I probably forgot many things so feel free to ask questions.

Sain

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 28, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
I'm interested... but I dunno what the heck all this is:

Class: Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: Agility: Constitution: Intelligence: Wisdom: Charisma:
Damage: Armor: HP:
Alignment/Drive:
Race/Origin:
Bonds:
-Bond 1
-Bond 2
-Bond 3
Gear: Load:
-Stuff
-Things
Moves:
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3

I mean, The class thing I get (that's like, our role, right?) and I know what the EXP is from video games, although I have no idea how that's supposed to work in a PbP RP.

But the rest of it.... what exactly am I looking at?

Hi hi TerribleTira.

That's all the character sheet for a Dungeon World character. It's a quite light RP system.

You can check out how the game actually plays out in PbP here in the IC thread. Basically GM gives the PCes a move or PCes do an action and GM tells them if there was need to roll for it. It can take a while to know what constitutes a move and when to roll, but it's easy to learn.

What I'm basically looking for first are the character concepts though (the upper part of the sheet on the first page).

Hobbes1266

Name: Lily Alevian
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Chaste (pansexual)
Description: Lily tries desperately to hide her fears and frustration behind a shy, friendly smile, but the near permanent blush on her soft cheeks betray her. Despite being ever so slightly shorter than the average, Lily has generally fair proportions, with a feminine curve to her hips and waist; a decent handful of flesh resting upon her ample chest. Lilys dingy white hair is kept short and practical.
Background: Lily was born in "The rutting minotaur", an illegal whore house in the wall of purity, her white "seed colored" hair was blamed on her mothers perversion so near to gaias anus, the anus marking her as one of its own, causing more than slight discrimination throughout her childhood. There were very few times when Lily would leave the rutting minotaur without her mother, not wishing to draw the ire of others.
One day, not long after Lily had come of age, her mother had passed away due to an unknown fever, and as she began to walk down an alleyway to her mothers burial, she saw a shadow of a figure ahead of her. As Lily drew nearer to the figure in her attempt to make it to the other side, she could see a predatory grin, wings, a pair of breasts and two stiff, throbbing cocks bobbing above a drooling slit. A shriek, a gag, and moans echoed, nothing more. The monsterous woman pounded one of her members down the poor girls throat with wild glee, the other grinding against her nose, eyes and cheeks, until they erupted, spurting down her throat, in her hair and splattering across her face. As the lustful creature pulled itself free from the girls mouth with a happy sigh, it positioned itself between her legs, lifting her skirt and shredding her undergarments, preparing to plunge its twin cocks into her untouched holes, when suddenly it let out a pained shriek, a blade finding it's way into its shoulder, causing it to desperately fly away to the anus.
Scared, confused, and shamefully aroused, Lily looked up past the cum to see who had saved her, to see a woman in gleaming gold and white cloth, a crimson cape flowing behind her, the crest of the knights of chastity engraved on the hilt of her slightly bloodied blade. The woman held lily and cleaned her face with a handkerchief as she desperately expressed her gratitude past tears, the woman taking pity on her offered to take her into the order as her apprentice.
After that day Lily took a vow of chastity before the order, being locked in a chastity belt to defend against the temptations of the flesh that gaias anus eagerly bestowed. Trained during the day to become a knight, but at night she couldn't help but toss and turn, with her hands futilely between her legs, fantasizing about the monster that had attacked her, remembering how it tasted and imaging what would have happened had she not been rescued, leaving her frustrated and conflicted, neither her prayers nor rubbing desperately at the metal covering her crotch had any effect in easing her sinful desires, though she did find some shameful pleasure in toying with her still available rear hole, though never to the point that she was able to find release. As news of the call to adventure came to Lily, she fled the order in the night, taking her vestments, supplies, a stolen sword, and the belt locked around her, in an attempt to face her demons waiting below in the anus.
Likes: Anal, sex, the taste of cum, masturbation, being forced, monsters, staying a virgin, losing virginity
Dislikes: Anal, sex, the taste of cum, masturbation, being forced, monsters, losing virginity
Player desires: Transformation, possible inter-party relationships, forced sex (by monsters, npcs, or player characters), slowly giving into depravity

Class: Fighter Level: 1
Stats
Strength: 15 +1 Agility: 16 +2 Constitution: 13 +1 Intelligence: 12 +0 Wisdom: 9 +0 Charisma: 8 -1
Damage: d10 Armor: 1 HP: 11/11
Alignment/Drive: Good/chastity
Race/Origin: Human
Bonds:
-Bond 1
-Bond 2
-Bond 3
Gear: Healing potions (2, no weight), adventuring gear (1 weight), Antitoxin (no weight), dungeon rations (1 weight), and poultices and herbs (1 weight) Load: 13/5
-Blade of chastity, an elegant yet functional sword, used at close range, perfectly weighted (precise), and well crafted (-1 weight) 1 weight
-Chainmail 1 armor 1weight
Moves:
-Bend bars, lift gates
-Armored
-Blade of chastity

Sain

Very cute character.

The character's likes and dislikes are almost identical I wonder what's up there ;D?

You also have the HP marked wrong as you will get the whole constitution + whatever your class says you get.

Other than that I think your character and the player behind it should fit the game theme nicely. Welcome aboard Hobbles!

You can put your character in here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276392.0

And say hello in the OOC https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276391.375 It may take some time to figure out where to put Lily in the game though.

Hobbes1266

Oh so it's not the constitution modifier? I've never played or read dungeon world before, if you notice any other mistakes I would appreciate it if anyone points them out. I don't really know what to put for bonds, I'm planning on having Lily go in alone and find a group there. And of course the likes and dislikes are similar, she's very uncomfortable with her sexuality  :P

LaCroix

Name: Thaddeus Bludskorn
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Straight
Description: Thaddeus is tall and built bulky and muscular. His head is shorn bald revealing scars from past brawls that run along his scalp and the battled hardened features of his bearded face. A patch is worn to conceal his missing eye and a stern scowl is given to any who stare too long or mention it. He's adorned from head to toe in heavy chainmail worn over a padded gambeson and accompanied with heavy leather gauntlets and thick leather boots. A huge greatsword is worn slung across his back. The blade is huge and menacing covered the ancient runic engravings that run along the length of it are stained red with blood of past fights with what it is unclear. A leather baldric is worn slung around his chest which holds various items from knives to vials the uses of which one can only speculate upon.
Background:Thaddeus Bludskorn was born rather unceremoniously into the piss and mud of the back alley behind a whore house where his mother worked. He never knew his father and never cared to know her. His days growing up were spent around the whore house, running errands for the man who owned the place and eventually as Thaddeus grew to a truly intimidating size and height working as a bouncer and enforcer busting heads and breaking bones collecting debts from drunken patrons and keeping the peace in the whore house itself. Soon enough, however, Thaddeus had seen enough of life in the large city where he was raised and had managed to squirrel away enough gold to purchase himself a set of chainmail armor and a truly menacing weapon that was reputed to be some 'Ancient Blade of Kings or Arsekicking' he could never properly remember, not that it mattered. The blade soon earned itself a new nickname 'Skull Cleaver' when one day during a skirmish with some some lowly skeletons the blade began to glow with a menacing blood red light along the runic engravements that ran down the length of the blade. Since then Thaddeus has wandered seeking to make his name and his fortune taking on -anything- that anyone smarter than him and weaker than him would turn down out of principal. So when he heard the news of Adventure awaiting in the Anus of Gaia he set out to go and confront these monsters and carve his way to bloody glory and riches.
Likes:D/S, Oral, cock worship, vaginal, anal, dirty talking, teasing, orgasm control/denial, bondage/restraints, whipping, spanking, rimming, biting, rough sex, multiple partners (MxMxF or MxFxF) voyeurism, messy/wet sex, cumshots (internal and external) and more.
Dislikes:Scat/Vore/Bathroom play/Vomit
Player desires:Inter party relationships, forced encounters (with NPCs, party members, even monsters) and whatever else the game might throw at us. I'm fairly open here with PM's welcomed to discuss anything.

Class: Fighter Level: 1
Stats
Strength: 16 + 2 Agility:12 Constitution:15 +1 Intelligence:9 Wisdom:13 Charisma:8
Damage: d10 Armor:2 HP:16
Alignment/Drive: Evil - Personal Gain and Power
Race/Origin: Human
Bonds:
-Bond 1
-Bond 2
-Bond 3
Gear: Load: Healing potions 2 (0 weight) Chainmail and Adventuring Gear (2 weight) Skull Cleaver - An ancient and sinister greatsword (2 weight) Dungeon Rations (2 weight) Antitoxins (0 Weight) Total Load: 6 weight

Moves:
-Bend Bars, Lift Gates
-Move 2
-Move 3
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

LaCroix

Hopefully the character sheet is in order (my first time working in the dungeon world system). This looks like it'd be a lot of fun.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Kathyan

I had seen these before while posting in other games that were on the NC exotic thread but I thought it was full, can I join too? I've been craving to play DW for a long long while.

Also classes are allowed? and if there is a bunch of new people (like Lily and Thaddeus) maybe we can come in as a group that recently joined to venture in?