Daylily's ideas [MUL]

Started by The Dark Raven, August 31, 2008, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

CURRENTLY FULL

1 is an ongoing type, the subsets can be written as a one shot type or an ongoing, according to preferences.

1. Amor Vincit Omnia [BON-H at the most] - A reincarnation story, this could be in the present with the final meeting of the lovers, or in one of their previous lives together.  Time periods are negotiable, but preferences are for Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, 1920s Cairo, or Nazi Germany.  If present time, a recognition scene would be nice... I would like to play the woman.  In the present, the lover would be male.  In past times (ancient egypt/rome), the gender of the lover is negotiable. (Details below)

2. To Serve a King - AVO set in Ancient Egypt.  Set in the Pharaoh's harem, the relationship would be either with the Pharaoh himself, or another wife in the harem.

3. We Who Are About to Die Salute you - AVO set in Ancient Rome.  A patrician's wife seeks patronage with a gladiator.  Aiden

4. Removed by author.

5. Sun and Sand - AVO set in 1920s Cairo, during the egyptology rush.  Relationship between two scholars, possibly triggering a memory of #2.

6. The Black Spear - AVO set in Nazi Germany.  Relationship between a Nazi soldier and a musician that goes awry when she becomes the next target of dark dealings within the party itself.  MP

Additional settings up for negotiation, and ratings are negotiable.  That said, I tend to be a sub irl, but some of these characters are spunky subs.  Ping me if interested.

7. East India Leaves Its Mark [BON-H]/[NC-H]/[EX] (negotiable; fanfic based) - Lord Cutler Beckett is newly come to the Caribbean, the latest acquisition of his Company.  His first order of business is to round up all traitors to the Crown, through the act of grand piracy.  All pirates, and accomplices of known pirates, are to be rounded up, questioned and summarily put to death by hanging.  His first order of business is thwarted by the escape of Miss Elizabeth Swann, the daughter of the Territorial Governor, Weatherby Swann.  And he will have her back. {I am looking for an Elizabeth...}

8. Footsteps in the Dark [BON-H]/[NC-H]/[EX] - The Whitechapel Murders have left a trail of blood, gore, and fear in the murderer's wake, his intended targets huddling in the publick houses and dark alleys, hoping their customers and the drink will shield them from harm.  {Will play any general whore of the time, or Mary Kelly.  Looking for general customers and/or Jack.  Will include raunchy back alley sex, and is generally just a penny leg-trembler of a story.  can be one shot, or a string of small roleplays bringing the fear of the times into it.}

9. Affection [VAN-E] - Rival kingdoms fight for land, power...you name it.  In a last attempt at peace, the king of one country offers to his rival as bride his daughter.  The marriage takes place, the one king happy to have a bride to put forth his progeny.  On the death of her father, she is sent to the coronation ceremonies of her brother as the new king.  While away, she finds there is more than just rumor to the secret passages between the king's chambers and other chambers below as her brother claims her for his own, to cuckold his enemy, her husband. {Incest, pregnancy.  Looking for the husband and the brother of the Queen.  Can be played by same person if you want, or we can make it a small group.  Really liking this idea.}  Alexander

10.  Affection (freeform variant) Methos

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aiden

I Know I shouldn't be posting since I can not join in yet (Since I am in the approval process).

But I a REALLY interested in number 3, or number 1 (if it is set in ancient Rome).

So in case no one else is interested, I'd like to participate in one of these two with you. ;D

The Dark Raven

We'll see if/when you are approved.  And #1 is the present day, #3 is the anceint Rome. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aiden

I read that wrong, but I would pick Ancient Rome as one of the previous lives, I really like that history  ;D.

The Dark Raven

McCauley

Hello... I think that #2 The whole Pharoah role seems like it would allow for some really creative stuff to happen.

Let me know if your up to trying it out.