News:

Main Menu

Anyone for the beach?

Started by Kurzyk, July 24, 2009, 06:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Anyone for ice cream?

QuoteA company called Tango Jersey Dairy has even come up with a “slightly chewy” vanilla and jellyfish ice cream, which is created by soaking diced cubes of Echizen kurage in milk.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kurzyk

Eww... that doesn't sound very appealing.

Paradox

Nom-nom-nomming nomura? I could dig it.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

OneOfAKiind

Ew... omg... I hate jellyfish so much, they are a big big part of the reason I refuse to step foot in the ocean, even if the only jellyfish i have ever seen at the Florida beaches are those little tiny ones with pink stripes. So scary. the ocean is a very very scary place.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

The Overlord

I can tell you smaller and normal-sized jellyfish are all over beaches in the US, I saw them by the hundreds off Navarre Beach, Florida last year, even got stung once. These big ones though…yikes.

SuperHans

Say what you want about Margate, I've never seen one of those.
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O