Marvel Avengers [A New Hope] - OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS

Started by Josietta, September 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Pretty sure Rogue is unavailable for play for people who are just joining, cause she's a Tier 3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on September 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM
As well, that players will not be permitted to play a Tier Three character until they have played a Tier One or Two character consistently for at least a month.  We want to reward those who show us loyalty to the game with those characters.

They have Rogue listed as a Tier Three character.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2015, 04:05:41 PM
Oh great. Bubby's joining us. I think she'd be great as Rogue. She already sucks the fun out of everything why shouldn't she play the walking, talking energy siphon. 

Love you Bubby. <3

ADMIT IT YOU MISSED ME!!!.. and indeed Rogue is a 3... I saw that cuz I CAN READ!! *Eyes Luna*

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 04:16:46 PM
ADMIT IT YOU MISSED ME!!!.. and indeed Rogue is a 3... I saw that cuz I CAN READ!! *Eyes Luna*

Are you suuuure? I know how you old people have a hard time seeing things sometimes. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 03:49:54 PM
I shall peruse through the list, get my Google-Fu on, and see if there's a character I could slip into well.

Allow me to help find mean girls who are heroes.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Tarantula.

Evil Ms. Marvel.

Silver Sable.

Mockingbird.

Sersi.

Gamora.

Venus.

Sage.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

bubby

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 04, 2015, 04:19:27 PM
Allow me to help find mean girls who are heroes.

The Tarantula.

Evil Ms. Marvel.

Silver Sable.

Mockingbird.

Sersi.

Gamora.

Venus.

Sage.

OooOOoo... *checks them out*

Pumpkin Seeds

Ooohh...Sage...will have to try her sometime.

bubby

hhrrm.... well I can't do Gamora cuz she's 3, and Sersi isn't on the list...

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 04:31:51 PM
You can suggest unlisted characters.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

PhantomPistoleer

More!

Lady Mastermind

Mystique

Spyral

Magik

Angela

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

persephone325

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 04, 2015, 04:34:17 PM
More!

Lady Mastermind

Mystique

Spyral

Magik

Angela

Magik is spoken for.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

PhantomPistoleer

I'm not sure what the rule is, but I wonder if you can de-power Gamora to better fit in a Tier 2?  I've personally never thought of her as being more than a Tier 2 when she's without the Time Gem.

Quote from: persephone325 on October 04, 2015, 04:36:49 PM
Magik is spoken for.

Ah, sorry.  My mistake.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

persephone325

No worries.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't X23 start out as a villain and then changed her tune after a while?
I don't know.

Elysian Radiance

The characters that I have (Lilith and Kelda) weren't on the list either. Just ask and they're usually approved.

Though... if you wanted Lilith since she's kinda a neutral character, I'm willing to release her to ya.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: persephone325 on October 04, 2015, 04:42:37 PM
No worries.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't X23 start out as a villain and then changed her tune after a while?

Yeah, but I thought someone had taken her.  I think I might be getting my games confused.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

bubby

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 04, 2015, 04:43:37 PM
The characters that I have (Lilith and Kelda) weren't on the list either. Just ask and they're usually approved.

Though... if you wanted Lilith since she's kinda a neutral character, I'm willing to release her to ya.

Thanks for the offer, but methinks I've narrowed it down to Sersi, or Valkyrie...

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 04:47:38 PM
Thanks for the offer, but methinks I've narrowed it down to Sersi, or Valkyrie...

If you pick Sersi, I hope you consider having a complicated romantic history with my Black Knight, as per the comics.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 04, 2015, 05:04:36 PM
If you pick Sersi, I hope you consider having a complicated romantic history with my Black Knight, as per the comics.

The GMs also said that to forget about past romantic relationships or comics. It is up to the players to decide.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

bubby

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 04, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

I have noted that aspect, via the Sersi wiki. Complicated can be fun.  >:)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 05:10:21 PM
I have noted that aspect, via the Sersi wiki. Complicated can be fun.  >:)

That's great!  It can be as complicated as you'd like.  It'd be cool if there was a weird clash of customs, though.  "But Dane, you're not an Eternal.  You wouldn't be able to comprehend why I'm sleeping with those other Eternals."  Or something.  o_o

We can hash it out once you decide on your character and work things out with the GMs.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 04:47:38 PM

Ooh, Valkyrie! If you go that route, we'll have three Asgardians in the group. :D
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

bubby

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on October 04, 2015, 05:15:22 PM
That's great!  It can be as complicated as you'd like.  It'd be cool if there was a weird clash of customs, though.  "But Dane, you're not an Eternal.  You wouldn't be able to comprehend why I'm sleeping with those other Eternals."  Or something.  o_o

We can hash it out once you decide on your character and work things out with the GMs.

I've sent them a PM asking for Sersi. I'll let you know if they ok her. If not, I'll go with Valkyrie.... maybe...

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on October 04, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

It's called a joke. Or are you so old you forgot what those were? :P I missed you. I'm not afraid to admit my love for you Bubby. You're the wimp. <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2015, 05:32:35 PM
It's called a joke. Or are you so old you forgot what those were? :P I missed you. I'm not afraid to admit my love for you Bubby. You're the wimp. <3

>_>   *adjusts the zoom on this shit so she can see*  :P !!!!