Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Because I lose my temper way to easy. *it can be quiet dangerous*

*hugs to all on the train to hell....toot toot*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I am going to hell because I am terrible at sharing food when I am hungry.

Captain Maltese

Because I will rather embrace chaos than someone else's order.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

RedRose

Some guy was staring at me in the street and tripped over something, almost fell. I laughed. Next time don't stare that hard, guy. It brought me back to first year in uni, teacher was also staring during his class and fell from the dais. I shouldn't laugh ;p
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Oniya

The fact that there's a Highway to Hell and only a Stairway to Heaven says something about the expected traffic.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bedroom Lazarus

I roleplay a priest and use the whole mystique of the church as something of a staging ground for lust deeds.    I'm pretty sure some of the sacraments were not meant to be preformed that way.   It's pretty warm where i'm ending up.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

AmberStarfire

To pull out all the people who don't deserve to be there and set them free.

TheHighwayHitman

This makes me chuckle. I literally told my pops earlier that I was actually on the Highway to Hell because I was on I40 driving to California.

So. I am going to Hell because I literally am!

Trigon

Cause I love stirring up trouble

Autumn52

Because I am a heathen and I like it.  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

Because of FA. Enuff said.  XD

HannibalBarca

I'm a Hitchens atheist, 'nuff said.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

TheLegionary

When I used to ride my Kawasaki ninja, I hardly respected the speed limits.

redkitsune

Because the heaven is boring. All they do there is playing on harps while flying around with angel wings, and everyone MUST watch "The Sound of Music". For all eternity.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...

Lady Shadow

I am way too naughty for Heaven - OUT I go!
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~