A High School Auction [NC]/[BON]

Started by Tonalberry, August 03, 2009, 09:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonalberry

Hey all, I'm looking to start up a new story.  Thought up an idea for one earlier, so here I am.

Basically, my idea involves a high school having an auction as a fundraiser.  But what makes this auction interesting, are the items being bid on: the students and faculty.  Essentially, a group of students and teachers volunteered to be bid on by the rest of the students, the proceeds going to buy new equipment or what have you.  The auction would take place on Monday, with the purchased ones acting as slaves for the purchasers for the rest of the week.

My character will be a purchaser, with a specific lady in mind.  His young, sexy English teacher, who also happens to be married.  Shy and friendly, she's taking part to show her support for the school, thinking that it's all fun and games.  While I do have fun, and games, in store for her, it's going to be anything but innocent.  My character just so happens to have some dirt on her, that he knows she wouldn't want her husband to find out about.  And he plans on using it, to finally live out ever dirty fantasy he's ever had about her.  After all, with her husband gone on a business trip for the entire week, and his parents being easy-going about letting him do as he pleases, there'll be plenty of time for him to make use of his new slave.

I also have a variant to this, involving the pretty, popular head cheerleader.  She's taking part in the auction, thinking her boyfriend will be the one to buy her.  To her surprise however, he's outbid, by my character.  Normally, she'd be pissed, and refuse to do anything he tells her.  However, like the above scenario, he has dirt on her, to ensure she'll be a good, obedient slave.

If either of these scenes sound like fun, or if you have anything you'd like to add in or change about them, send me a PM or reply.  Hoping to hear from someone.

Prefect Mos

Just want to say that I really like this idea on multiple levels ... after you find what your getting for I might need to rework and repost with this as inspiration, with your permission of course.

Tonalberry

It's a free country, you're free to use the idea if you like.  It's not even my original idea, at least the high school auction part isn't.  I remember reading a book in middle school/junior high, can't remember when or the title.  But it involved a high school having an auction like the one in my post.  But there wasn't any real naughtiness in it, just a small part where a guy tried to make his girlfriend give him a blowjob near the end.

Prefect Mos

I would even play it from the Female point of view if you wouldn't mind.. though I would prefer to be a science or math teacher, given my very limited abilities when it comes to grammar.

Tonalberry

Ehhh, that's okay.  Sorry, but playing with other guys just isn't my thing, even if they are playing as females.

Prefect Mos

Not a problem at all I can fully support and understand that... No matter how much fun it would be. grins.

Tonalberry

If this were a non-sexual rp, or a non-adult rp involving other people, like an online DnD campaign or something, I wouldn't have a problem with it.  It's just the fact that knowing you're a dude, even if you're playing a woman, would kill it for me.

Prefect Mos

This is why they should allow , sometimes , two accounts... or at least allow gender neutrality, so that there could be the doubt that would make it work, ohh well, like I said I understand, smiles... Just think it would be awesometacular, besides were getting your post count up.. and its not just you posting in it so thats got to raise the amount of people who will look at it.

Also if your male and your liking this idea... or female and like the idea of gender reversing it... PM ME!

Mint

I agree with PrefectMos. x3 I would so take this rp in an instant if it was m/m. Unfortunately... ;D Oh well, perhaps at a later date I will do a search with this idea as well. Thanks for posting it! It's a good one and good luck finding a great partner for it.

Gracie

I'm interested. This sounds like a good plot.  :-)

Tonalberry

Alright, found my lady co-star.  Sorry Gracie, you were a bit too late on the response.  :-(  But if you like, if I come up with any other ideas, I'll send 'em your way..

Doomsday

How do you feel about men playing as women?

Prefect Mos

I for one like it Doomsday , send me a pm.. i already talked to Tonalberry about it and he was a mean stinky doodoo head about it... actualy he was kind and nice about saying no.. and i can respect it even though it made me crys.

Doomsday

Well if you want we can play a game similar, up to you if you'd rather play the female or male lead.

Tonalberry

I really don't have a problem with it.  It's a free country here, so to speak, people are able to do as they please for the most part. 

Doomsday

Well if you're ever up for another partner, just give me a holler Tonberry. It's sharp! *hidden FF8 reference somewhere ITT*

Tonalberry

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on August 04, 2009, 10:41:31 PM
Well if you're ever up for another partner, just give me a holler Tonberry. It's sharp! *hidden FF8 reference somewhere ITT*

Gah, and me not having played FF8 in freakin' forever!  Gimme a hint!

Doomsday

That's the caption when Tonberry stabs you and kills your character. The comedy is lost on you when you're raging that the stupid green midget just killed Squall.