Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek

abandoneddolly

Linwood Badr

/grabs Win and rents a plane/ Win

Eve Lacus

Eve hijacks the plane, and steals the win from Loren. Making a fabulous trip to the caribbean.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

rhev

*pinchs eve's butt*

While she's distracted

Belle33

*nips it* Can't let rhev have the WIN.  Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mint

*sneaks past like a ninja*

Belle33

*grabs the win from the ninja like sneaker - which I can tell you is no easy feat*  My WIN!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mint

I admire your ninja-like skills, but you can't beat me! *snatches it back*

Linwood Badr

/steals win from Mint/ :D haza!

abandoneddolly

AliviaraMae

Mordred

*jumps in, being the last, for the moment.. tries to bolt the doors shut but a mysterious force keeps ripping it back open.. Damn!*
For the moment, wins.
*See Pillory*

Mint

AliviaraMae

Mordred

*See Pillory*

AliviaraMae

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Mordred

*chants an old tale.. twisted through time and memory into a snarl and a growl.. feeling through the shadow as the 'win' quivers and shimmers.. then grows it's own little fangs... Yesssss my little minion.. return to your rightful hands...*

And.. of course.. it does. In fact it snaps so fast into these palms it nearly give them their own weird little version of whiplash.

And.. of course.. this is a WIN. :P
*See Pillory*

AliviaraMae

EvelynMarie

~She silently slipped into the room and waited until everyone was distracted, and then she turned all the lights off. When they came back in she was sitting on a chair in the WINGING area~
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As

AliviaraMae

Since you are in the "winging area" I'll head over to the WINNING area  ;)

Prefect Mos

too bad... Im now winning.

EvelynMarie

Curse typos! "lol"
Okay now I am in the Winning area
-Unknown
A/As

lenka

Steals the win while you slumber.