Teenage Romance [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, March 07, 2011, 12:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Seeking a female for this role play.  I prefer writing partners who can be somewhat detailed and descriptive and can post a few paragraphs at a time.

Many of my role plays lately have been rather complex and void of reality for the most part.  I would like to do something a bit more on the simple and romantic side with a teenage couple still in high school.  Ages are up for debate, but I was thinking between 16 and 18.

I have this idea of them being best friends since childhood as well as next door neighbors, playing around with each other, flirting and all of that but then something changes that takes their relationship beyond just friends - sort of like they always had a little crush on each other but were too shy to admit it - perhaps in fear that it could potentially ruin their friendship and make things awkward.

I was also thinking that it would be interesting for the two of them to sort of be naive virgins, exploring and adventuring into the world of sex together as they experiment here and there and test what they like and discover a new side to themselves.

So it would start out rather simple and sweet, then as we move along we can start to add in some twists here and there and get more creative.  I have some things in mind.  Send me a PM if you are interested and we can discuss the details.