Let's Talk: Apocalypse

Started by DoctorGreen, March 02, 2011, 07:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorGreen

Hello everybody!

I have been wanting a serious inquirer for this idea I am completely obsessed with, The Post-Apocalyptic Americas.

The Freedom Republic of the Americas was founded by a small group of survivors from D.C. in year 2013, one year after the meteor plunged into the western seaboard. It decimated all life forms. Plants, animals, and humans. It is a wasteland of gray skies and scorched trees. The land is baron of life and it discourage the flowering of new, prosperous growth. Gangs have formed all over the terrain roaming the countryside looking for whatever they can get their hands on. Resources have been depleted and the means to create them, are extremely difficult. There is no steel production, no wood production, or the continuation of oil and gas. Fossil fuels have almost disappeared. They are like gold. There a few small communities residing in the small province in Rhode Island close to the coast hoping that someone from the far east will come baring gifts.

Little to their knowledge Europe and the surrounding areas have been hit just as hard as the Americas. The FRA attempts to keep order in the small plots of land under their control but the gangs and rebels make it difficult to enforce rule. The story will center around a young man and his skeptic father. They start their journey in Illinois the last state to only receive a small blast from the meteor. They make their way to Rhode Island when they run into a small encampment of refugees in the western end of Pennsylvania. They meet a mother and daughter in the same position as the father and son. They become comfortable here and that is their first mistake. Their encampment is over-run by a gang and the youngest are taken away from their parents who are soon slaughtered to make this younger ones loose any sense of comfort.

PM me and we can discuss their age and appearance and any other specifics. Serious inquires please, M/F welcome. I will work with anyone's O/OFF'S, I just want a detailed, lengthy post that I can enjoy reading, and enjoy scribing back. Thanks, and I am looking forward to hear from you guys and what you think!

Dr. G
Dr. G

DoctorGreen

I guess the apocalypse isn't a hot topic even though its going to happen in a year, better be prepared folks!
Dr. G