possibly closed

Started by Chiarra, October 03, 2014, 12:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Please, please, please send me a pm and not respond in this thread.  If you do reply to this thread, I will not respond to it.  It's just to keep things nice and tidy around here.

Rules:

1.  Please have good spelling and grammar.
2.  I do not like one liners, all though I do understand the occasional one.  I occasionally do them myself.
3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.  (With school, my replies are going to be once a day now, maybe slower maybe faster, just depends.  Longer than two days I will tell you)
4.  If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.

No's:

I do not do anything with bestiality, same sex, torture that deals with a sexual nature, incest, and scat.

Absolutely no rape.  It can almost happen, as long as my character gets saved before it does happen.  Or, in the case of an arranged marriage type deal where she would have to, then at least let's cut that part out and skip to the next scene at least.

For a more detailed on's/off's page can be found in my signature.

I love sex scenes as much as the next person, but I like story over smut.

Other than that, if you have any questions about something, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly.

Now onto what you actually came to read:

I've been craving a plot loosely based off of Tarzan.  What type of scene could be up to you, whether it be futuristic or not.

Somehow my character gets sucked out of her time into another time, maybe even a different universe or reality all together.  She knows absolutely nothing of the place or the people and she has to adjust to it.

Maybe she's an explorer in space and she goes further than anyone ever has before.  She discovers a planet and decides to explore it with her crew, especially after finding out that it is very similar to earth, only much more primitive, and they would be able to breath the air.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List