NWoD- High School of the Dead [Ex,NC,System]

Started by Miyu, March 02, 2012, 03:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Character sheet has been slightly edited. Ally (Mutatsu) added for 2 points.

Also, in the post where I put my character sheet, I have included Shine's moral code, which is modeled around the concept of Bushido, with some Buddhist influence. I figure it's pretty short, sweet, and easy to understand, but if anybody has a question about it, feel free to ask.

Edit: Sheet further modified. I spent my last 3 xp to purchase Ambidexterity.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Foxfyr

It takes 12 xp to purchase ambidexterity...

Miyu

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133777.0

Trait E x p erience Point C ost
Attribute New dots x 5
Skill New dots x 3
Skill Specialty 3 points
Merit New dots x 2
Morality New dots x 3

ambidexterity
First point 2
Second point 2x2 =4
Third point 3x2= 6

6+4+2= 12

Chaeronea

Haven't seen the anime but I get the idea from the AMV posted earlier in this thread (and now you've got me hooked on that song, Miyu! :) ) . I have some experience with original WOD (Vampire and Werewolf, mainly) but it's been literally a decade since I've played it. Bottom line - I'm going to need help to create a character if there are any openings left.

I'd be interested in playing a nerd who is a bit of a tinkerer looking into becoming a chemical engineer or biochemist when he graduates - think Hirano from the manga, except a science geek rather than a gun otaku. Tinkering and mechanical skills should come in handy to repair or MacGyver salvaged stuff, and chemistry knowledge should come in handy to create improvised incendiaries and explosives.

Feedback, anyone?

Miyu

I think we have enough brains haha we have honestly like three smart people already

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Loki Aesir on March 04, 2012, 10:05:43 PM
It takes 12 xp to purchase ambidexterity...
How so? Three dots in the book. Either that's three points, or six (1+2+3). Unless I'm misunderstanding something, which is entirely possible.

Edit: Nevermind. I see what Miyu said. Deleting it now. I am not good with math.

Edit 2: Removed Ambidexterity.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Miyu

Ok with this group I will declare this full. I will leave the spot open for Hyena if he wants to make a character though other than that I will not be accepting new players. Those of you who need help please pm me so we can get on it.

Annie

Hmm, did you count with me, Miyu? I´m almost finishing my char sheet. I´ll leave her nWoD sheet meanwhile. For character creation, we do have 7 pts for merits, right?

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/16401

PS: Hi, Hyena!! Hope you join this one too! ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Miyu

Yep all who posted are in I wont accept any new people *Goes to verify your character*

Edit:
Your character looks fine, however remember in your background to do some kind of sport or anything like that that explains your dexterity being so high. Other than that your good +25 xp more

Annie

Hmm, ok. She learned to drive cars and (most) motorcycles early on her life and always liked to run at high speeds. Coud it be a good explanation for a higher dexterity or it could only affect her wits? Maybe I have to fix this.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Miyu

Annie

Didn´t have tought on what club she would be part of. ^^

But yes, I think the running club would suit her best.

Miyu

Annie

Okay, thx! ^^

I spent my bonus xp:
2 pts in resource (merits) - needed to own her motorcycle. (6 xp pts)
4th dot in drive skill.(12 xp pts)
1 specialty in drive - motorcycle. (3 xp pts)

4 xp points left, will keep it. Added a motorcycle for her too, will explain in her bio. ^^

Miyu

Annie

Ok, there she is. Got a bit carried away in the bio... ^^
Any problem with it, just let me know.

Picture:
NSFW (need to justify why the striking looks ^^):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

On top of the school uniform, she uses a black leather jacket (when she´s not using it, it´s tied around her waist), biker boots and black leather fingerless gloves. Yes, her class rep got tired of warning her for not following the student dress code.

Name: Sarah Masuyo

Personality: A tough girl who learnt how to endure harsh situations. On the surface, she´s a easy going, trustworthy kind of person (until someone mess with her). But, in reality, she avoids to have a deep connection with people. She loves sex and think about it as a nice "hobby". If a boy is attractive enough and she´s in the mood, why not? Besides, she have an exhibitionist side and likes to tease boys with her body.

Limits: Scat/Watersports, mutilation, bondage or anything else on my Off´s.

Bio: Her past is kinda tragic. Her father, an american, is a guitarrist who signed a contract and traveled to Japan to play in a rock band, only to discover he was deceived. Once there with no money, he started to work in a car repair shop. That´s when he met Sarah´s mother and they started a relationship. In the first year, things went pretty well. Sarah´s Dad even opened his own repair shop with his brother-in-law. But, even with a better life, he still dreamed with his own band, fame and success.

After two years, Sarah was born and, soon after that, their parent´s relationship started to get troublesome. For Sarah, they were good parents. Her father was her hero and didn´t take too much for her to absorb his passions: motorcycles and guitars. When she was a kid, she spent many nights with her father, seeing him working on his clients´ vehicles and his beloved motorcycle.

When she was 12, she rode for the first time in her dad´s bike. She couldn´t forget the amazing sensation of freedom, the adrenalin flowing in her blood. It became an addiction to her, a way to forget her problems, specially when her parents where fighting. Things between her dad and mom only grew worse. They never tell her why they fought so much. But Sarah knew her dad still dreamed about that band. And she knew he blamed her and her mom for his failure, even if he never said anything to her.

When she was 16, the worst happened. One day, when she was coming home, there was a couple of police cars, their red and blue lights dancing in front of her house. Her uncle came running to her side, crying and saying to not enter the house. She saw her dad in the back seat of the police car. His lips moving, saying "It wasn´t me." But for the police, the case was conclusive: her dad killed her mom with three knife stabs, and there was no proof that someone else was in the house too, like her dad kept testifying. But his prints were on the knife.

For Sarah, her father was dead. Sarah was a bit dead too, never truly trusting anyone again. She started to work with her uncle in the repair shop, in her spare time. During the night time, she always took he dad´s bike and started to rode with it, in top speed. Running wildly, putting her life in danger, seemed to be the only way to feel alive again. Didn't took too much time for her to meet people who organized ilegal races. Her talent spoke louder than her age and then, there she was, running among them for money and getting involved in fights and other troubles. Meanwhile, her school life was a bit messy. Always getting late in classes, failing at tests, caught doing sex in school, the list was only getting bigger and bigger. In the year she was reproved, the only discipline she was ok was P.E. because she was part of the school running club.

Now it seems she finally got a balance in her two lifes. She sold her dad´s bike and bought a new, better one to compete in the ilegal races  (she is still paying for it, though). The "bad girl" days in school seems to be past her, since she was really trying to improve her grades and be more well behaved. Her fame still follow her, however. But she don´t give a damn about it.

Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/16401

AndyZ

Picture doesn't show.  It's giving a 403.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Annie

AndyZ

Not a problem.  It's happened to all of us at some point, I'm sure.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Annie

AndyZ

Annie

Miyu

Annie

Miyu

ROLECALL

Who is still expressing interest in this, I know those who already posted sheets are in but who are still wanting to do a sheet and want in? if you dont want in also say so