Neurotically Your Idea [M looking for F]

Started by VeiledDesires, May 10, 2020, 03:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeiledDesires

I hope everyone is doing well in this "pleasant" quarantine era. With some additional time on my hands I went back through the Neurotically Yours videos over the past few years and have been re-watching the classic episodes. I do not know if there are any other fans of this series on here but I would love to do a story based on a Germaine like character. Appearances and personality of course can be changed but I love the idea of a story where someone who thinks she has been rejected by society actually starts to form a relationship. I figured this story could focus on what it would be like to try and form a relationship with someone with Germaine's world views.

This is a rough concept at the moment so if anyone is interested please let me know. I would love to figure out a setting and see what inspiration you would want to take from the webcartoon and what other aspects we could create on our own.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this thread and let me know if anyone is interested.