News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mimicry - Science Fiction [Taken]

Started by ZephyrInk, May 01, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZephyrInk

Hello there! I had an idea a few days ago that I have finally managed to pen down. If interested, do send me a private message! Do take a look at my Role Play preferences before sending the message.

Mimicry

Genre: Science fiction / fantasy, Non-Adult, Suspense.

Pairing: Male / Female

Plot: "Hello?" you whisper as you walk down the long, empty corridors to the lab mentioned on the card.

"Hello?" it whispers back and you freeze.

The idea is that your character is new to this facility, recently hired and has only been given one instruction - 'to be careful as the specimen is known to be highly dangerous'. All this changes when you walk inside the lab and find yourself face to face with the said specimen. From the charts handed to you, the specimen is said to only mimic any words you speak to it, nothing more or nothing less, which has driven your predecessors out of the study but when you enter, everything changes!

I would be looking for someone who can either play the newbie or the specimen. The story can develop as we go or it can be pre-planned. If you play the male character, I would play the female character.

dexergo

I am new to this site and want to contribute to this story because I like the concept very much. Can I do that? If not, how do I do that?

Kitania

Wow! What an awesome story concept! This sounds really quite intriguing. I am not sure if you must have a male IRL to play the male character, but I would love to play the male hired in the facility and react to the story you'd like to unfold. I'd love to discuss if our styles would mesh if this sounds compelling to you. I am fluid IRL and looking for fun scenarios to explore my masculine piece with.

One of my favorite genres is science fiction, but so few people come up with imaginative plots!

Hope to hear from you! If you send me a DM (I am pretty sure I cannot send DMs while unapproved), I'd be happy to discuss further.