Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

I started blushing again. Dang, why was i so comfortable holding her, but a little kiss on the cheek would make me red as a tomato? I pondered her offer. "I think I know enough about houses that I may be able to help you..." Grinning, I turned to her. "You've got yourself a deal." We made our way back to your house. As we reached the front door, I hesitated, wondering if you wanted me to come inside, or if you were tired and wanted to call it a night.

Bluevamp

we are here at my home, now Zane come in for a little as you would say cat nip'' and maybe talk a little bit more, but not long ok I don't want you to loose you rest and sleep... we go in and sit in front on the fire place, would you mine Zane and start the fire please and I'll get the cat nip ok, come back with the drinks of cat nip, hands it to him now are you sure you can handle this old place Zane, I will try to help you if I can,,, now I know that there alot to be done here but could we start on the inside first as I put my hand on his and held it up to my chest, please if you don't mine Zane as I am looking into his eyes as we are very close that our nose could touch''
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

My breath had caught in my throat. It felt as though I were frozen in place, unable to move. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest, it was so loud i was sure Bluevamp could hear it. Her scent filled my nostrils, urging me to close that small distance between us. "I...I'd be fine, starting on the inside..." Slowly, i closed that short gap, and gently kissed her lips. After about a second, i quickly pulled away, and turned to the side, ashamed that I hadn't been able to control myself. "I'm sorry..." I said, unable to look at her.

Bluevamp

and from that little kiss his lip was nicked and I taste his blood Mmm sweet and yet pure, now that was wried, but I kinda pulled back a little forgive me Zane I did not mean for that to happen or get you up set about it,,, just once in awhile I forgit to who or what I am, and I lead over and warp my arms around him and hugged him tightly and went to kiss him on the check as I have done before but this time he turned his head and lips at mine and we kissed
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

The kiss was incredible. it felt as though a an electric current was running through me, from my lips, all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes. Still, i pulled back, and rested my forehead against hers, my eyes half open, gazing into hers. i put one hand on her waist, and lifted the other to caress her cheek. "I'm sorry... it feels like I can't control myself when I'm around you..." I shut my eyes. "I'll... I'll try to keep my impulses under control from now on"

Bluevamp

~as he was gazing into my soft blue eyes~ please no its note your fault, it is just as much my fault Zane please forgive me, I did not mean for this to happen I just thought we could get to know each other, and my house it dose need the work, please I hope that this not discourge you from doing the job for me I'll pay you what ever you want just don't let this discourge you,,, and please forgive me I am at fault here not you Zane you see I kinda grew up mostly alone and even now I am very alone its been like that for years and will when I bump into you at the park I was drawing to you, I know it all sounds dumb and fooless, ~ and sits down hiding her face from him~ I known that I am an old fashion, and a romancit; but that is me, I have looked all over just about for a partner, looking for a relationship ~tears flows from her eyes~ it had been so long sence I have evern tryed again that I gived it all up and just stay to myself, so you see Zane its not your fault its mine I should know better,,,, just please say you will keep your deal of fixing my home up and I will stay out of your way ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Hearing her say this broke my heart. She was afraid. Afraid of putting herself out there. I reached up, and gently wiped her tears away. "I'll keep the deal. But please... don't feel like you need to stay out of my way. I enjoy being around you, just being near you makes me feel better." I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her in for a hug. "No one should be alone in this world, Bluevamp. No one. So don't be afraid to try. Whatever heartache a person suffers while finding that person they are meant to be with, is worth it when they find what they are looking for. At least, that's what I believe."

Bluevamp

as he hold me close to him I could smells his blood and hear his heart beating so fast, but the blood it was drawing and yet I can't,,, ~pushies away just a little not out of his arms~ no you don't understand, but I do know to what you mean and understand what you said, but lets just put it away for now ~thinking of how I like being in his arms and so close to him, and he will be here every day working where I will be able to watch him and be near him but why am I being like this or not taking his blood what is wrong with me~ Zane would you like to come in the afternoons to do this work on my home and like I said for when it gets dark you can do things in the house, but I want work you hard ok, and you  can quit at anytime you want too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded slowly. This would take time, but I was willing to wait as long as it took. Since I'd be working here everyday for awhile, there would be plenty of chances to get to know her better, to open her up. "Working the afternoons sounds good and don't worry about working me too hard. Whatever you have for me to do, I'm sure I can handle it." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an old grandfather clock. The time said 12:45. "It's that late already?" It felt like hardly any time had passed at all. I was having a good time, but I didn't want to overstay my welcome either.

Bluevamp

umm yes it is late, you know I just thought of something Zane,,, and that is instaed of you coming and going and there will be times that you will be working late into the nights,,, I have more then a few extra rooms here in my home and you can come and fix one of them to stay in,,, so that way you want have to keep going back and forth ok... and I will give you what you need as for food and supplies for the house just make a list and I will give you the money for it all,,, if you like its way t dark to go up there right now but come tomorrow afternoon to pick a room and we will take care of it
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted me to live with her? It did make some sense, though. This would be a long project, and there was no telling how long I'd be working on it. And it would be a lot easier to just have a room here to fall asleep in than it would be to walk back to my place late every night. "Ok. Sounds good to me" I told her, trying to sound like moving in with her wasn't really a big deal. I stood and failed to suppress a yawn. "Well, I guess this is goodnight, then. What time should I come back tomorrow?"

Bluevamp

ooh that is so good of you Zane and I am glad that you see the sense of it all, and yes it would be late at times for you to go that long walk back just to return the next day,,, uhm as forwhen to be here make it tomorrow afternoon that way you can sleep late and make that list of what you will need ok,,, turn to face him here I have something for you, well it something to wear its a neckless of a shield it will protect you so if you would please wear it at all times, no matter what allways wear it every wheres ok please for me ~thinking and waiting on his answer, it will protect you from other vamps like me~ well then ~ as I reach to hug and kiss his check~ goodnite and see you tomorrow
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Goodnight" I said, returning the hug. As I walked back to my place, I examined the necklace that she had given me to wear. It was a medieval looking shield, with a leather string to hang it around my neck. Normally, I didn't wear this sort of thing, but Bluevamp made it sound important, so I went ahead and slipped it on. As soon as I did that, a strange feeling pulsed through my body. It felt as though I had just been covered by a sheet of metal, like I was untouchable. After a few seconds, the feeling faded away. "Weird..." I muttered to myself. Once I made it back to my place, I fell onto my bed, asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

Bluevamp

~its the next day in the afternoon and I get up, and get ready~ saying to myself' well he should be here soon hopefully with his things and get all settle in here, and then he can take that list hopefully he did to get the stuff he need here as far as food and all, ~thinking of the neckless I given him its very old but it will take care of him and protect him too, ~ saying to myself look at me I feel like a new school girl to who can't wait if I even remember to what that feels like, puting on my dark blue dress with a low cut init... now looking out the window
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I woke up and checked the clock. It said 2:30. "Good thing she wants me to come by in the afternoons" I mutter to myself. After a shower and breakfast, I packed a bag full of clothes and other necessities I would need while staying at Bluevamp's. After packing, I saw what I was missing, and made the list of other things that I would have to pick up. I also grabbed my tool kit, it would have just about everything I would need to fix up a house. I hoped. After a quick clean up and making sure all the doors and windows were locked, I left for Bluevam's house. I had to take a cab, it would've been hard carrying everything all the way to her house. I payed the driver, and made my way up to the front door, and knocked.

Bluevamp

~open the door befor he knock wearing a pair of jeans and a bit kinda long black top, and kiss his check as he came in~ good afternoon Zane, so you got everything, you ready , come with me I'll show you the room that is so far one of the best up here in my home ~show him the room it way down from my room~ I hope you don't mind its down 4 rooms from mine, its not that I am afraid of you, but it would not be right for you to be up near my room ok, more or less it respect, like I said I was brought up and is oldfashion... you can put your things away and go to the store to get what you will be needing around here, and if you would some more of that good wine you brought last night,,, I would come with you but I don't fair well with others, hope you don't mind and when you get back we will talk about the work in my home
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I wasn't expecting to be sleeping very close to her, but I was still slightly disappointed. Still, I knew it was for the best, so I didn't complain. I put my stuff down, and looked around the room. It was not too small, and not too big, nice and cozy. I put my stuff away into different drawers. Then I went and got the groceries I needed, and brought those back. I put those away in the kitchen, noticing that the cupboards and fridge were quite bare. Frowning, I thought back, trying to remember when I had ever seen her eat... well anything. And why didn't she want to come with me anywhere? I'd never seen her anywhere, except for her house and the park. Did this all have to do with what she wasn't telling me?

Bluevamp

~he come back in to the liveingroom and sits~ so my friend did you find everything that you needed I hope, so we can now talk about the house and to where it may be good for you to start at, and I will letter fix dinner for us,,, I hope that you like everything here is to your liking...the only thing is while you are working in the house to please try and keep my curtens pulled too the sun kinda brother me a little bitits an allergic thing ok, you might have been wondering about it and my home being dark mostly, well that is why so please be carefull,,,, now t were you want to start and with what first
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

It seemed like she always was able to answer whatever questions i was thinking of about her... that bothered me a bit. But I shoved it aside for now, and shrugged. "It's your house, Bluevamp, and you're the one paying me. You're in charge." I said, a small smile creeping up on my face.

Bluevamp

~grinning just a little at what he said~ well here is the list I made for you and the money for you to get it all, the supplies if you hurry you just make it there befor they close and while your gone I'll fix you something to eat, I am sure your be ready for it ~ and he leaves and I go into the kitchen to cook for him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I looked at the list on my way to the grocery store. There were some... interesting items, on the list. Still, I bought them anyway. It was her money, after all. Ha ha. Once I had everything, I made my way back towards Bluevamp's house. I went ahead inside. I figured since I was living there, I wouldn't need to knock every time, right? I didn't know what she was cooking, but it smelled good! I entered the kitchen.

Bluevamp

~had it all ready the dinner of fettuccini alfredo and a baked bread and red wine~ there you are ~giggling a little with a smile~ so dinner is ready we can eat if you like,,, ~and we sit to eat~ I hope you didn't run into any trouble to get the stuff needed for the house,,,  ~as I sit there eating just a little to show that I still have a little human in me and to Zane that I do and can eat food... well you look to start tomorrow on the house, I do its been a very long time for anyone to do anything to it ~gets up~ shall we go into the liveing room and take our wine ~take his hand and lead him in there and sits looking into his eyes to see if he needed anything else~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I hungrily ate the pasta and bread, it was delicious. I noticed Bluevamp actually ate this time, but it still seemed like too small of an amount to be healthy... still, at least she was eating now. When she took my hand, I allowed her to pull me into the living room, where we sipped our wine. When she looked into my eyes, I felt myself being drawn into them, like last night, when I had kissed her... I hesitated, unsure of whether she wanted me to or not.

Bluevamp

~while siting there I moved over to him~ I hope you don't mine if I sit this close to you and if you would please start the fire place up, and if you wouldn't mind one other thing if you would put your arms around me and just hold me,,, I feel most warm in your arms for some reason, or maybe it cause that you want hurt or kill me... ~thinking now I am saying to much keep quite don't say anything else, but glad that happy I ate a little~ and if you would please more wine
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Well, that was a strange thing to say, I thought, as I started the fire. People wanted to hurt and kill her... what was going on? I was silent as I refilled our glasses of wine. When I sat back down, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her in close. "... What do you mean, hurt or kill you? Why would you even think about such things?" I asked, the worry evident in my voice. Was she in some kind of trouble? Had she done something?