The personal trainer (M seeking F)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, April 06, 2015, 09:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

I have been thinking about this idea for some time now, and I thought I would trow it out there to see if anyone was interested?

Enrico was the personal trainer that everybody wanted. His waiting list was 12 months long and only if he deemed a person "acceptable" would he actually consent to work with them. Even then his treatment of his customers was horrific. He would belittle them and yell at them openly. Whether it was in the gym he used, or even in their own home. It didn't matter; he treated them all equally badly.

For some reason, this made him absolutely irresistible to his female clients. It started as a one off after a particularly degrading session with an incredibly hot client. Half way through the set she had begged him to use her. After a while he noticed the tells of those women he could use. Needless to say that within a few months 99% of all his clients were women and of those... there weren't many that he hadn't had.

Of those few were Sophia:

She and her husband had just celebrated their second wedding anniversary and he had managed to convince Enrico to give her a few sessions. Sophia was fit, she always had been, but she wanted to run a half marathon and the training session would help her complete her goal. However, never did she believe that it would be a man like Enrico that would be the one to do it. He was awful. Mean. Cruel. But she also thought he was the sexiest man she had ever seen. During their very last session together... things become a little more intimate than she anticipated. His immensely cocky attitude brought her under his spell, and in no time at all this plain vanilla girl was performing acts that she had only ever seen in "those" films.

If you are interested, then please PM me. Alternatively, if you don't like this idea but want to see my others... then please click here.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's