Incest Group RP! We need a Fraternal Twin Sister!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Wolfy, March 28, 2010, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orathio

Wolfy

Orathio

Why don't we try again make the family smaller xD? Maybe just 4 players or 5

Ravyn

I'd still be interested.  I was working on a post but I wanted to see if it was actually going anywhere first.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

gnoah

I sure hope it does! otherwise I would be happy with a smaller group too.

KaraKres

Hi all, very interested in participating in this RP as either the fraternal twin sister (although I was initially interested in playing the mother...is that role still taken?)  I started an RP with gnoah a week or so ago, so he can vouch for me.

I think the family should be kept very tight.  Dad, Mum, twin sisters and twin brother/sister.

Look forward to joining if you'll have me.

Wolfy

Well, we could do that..but that would mean a 2:4 guys to girls ratio..lol.

KaraKres

Well any combination would do - it was just a suggestion so that the RP actually has a chance of getting off the ground.  I don't really care what combination of genders is finally decided on; my only stipulation would be that if I'm to be involved I would have to play a female character - my preference is actually for the mother, but a daughter/sister is fine as well.

Kandy

Wolfy

That's not what we're talking about Kandy...Daylily kinda...left..and..well..o-o..I dunno if everyone is still interested or not.

Orathio

Well if we give kara the mother role we would only be missing two people everyone else seems interested still. Gnoah, wolfy, kandy and me

Wolfy

Yeah..but I don't know if Sinoraa is still interested or not...I suppose I could PM her.

Orathio

Alright :) thought I sent her a pm a while ago back when I posted and she never replied to the game or my PM :(

Wolfy

Alright. Sinoraa doesn't have the time, so Kara, you get to be the mother. :D

I still need a Fraternal Twin Sister, though...

So we have

Mom
Dad
Brother
Sister(Kandy)
Myself (Male half of twins)

So we need One more girl to be the twin, and we'll be all even....

sinoraa

Sorry about that, had a lot of shit coming up these last couples of days. You all have fun! Lucky bastards....

Orathio

Thats fine Sinoraa I hope everything works out okay with you :) We shall try to have fun for you as well :)

Kandy

Wolfy

If everyone else doesn't mind, Kandy..and if you think you are up to it. :P

Kandy

Yeah sure! I'd like to try that. Is every one else ok with me playing big sis and faternal twin sis?

Orathio

Wolfy

Well, ok. o3o So Kandy will be our sister...Orathio, can you PM Kara and tell her she got the role of mother, and to put up her profile? I'll pm Daylily and Sinoraa and ask them to remove theres...Kandy, you'll have to make a new profile, of course, for the twin sis.

Kandy

Sure. And I'll modify my post to add her in. Do you want me to keep her name Vicky?

Wolfy

Quote from: Kandy on April 08, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
Sure. And I'll modify my post to add her in. Do you want me to keep her name Vicky?

You don't have to if you don't want to...and remember, she'll start off in the shower with Raiga..:P

Kandy

Wolfy