Mistress/Servant Idea (PG-13, of course)

Started by SinClaire, April 17, 2011, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinClaire

Hi, there :3 Just thought I'd share an idea that's been on the back burner for an insane amount of time. Originally, this was supposed to be a rated M kinda thing, but eventually I decided to use it to explore my master/servant fetish in a non-sexual way. So, this would be PG-13

A young girl is held captive in a place where they sell slaves. She's been there long, because for some reason, no one wanted to buy her. The people who captured her kept telling her it was because she was a bad girl, and that whoever got her would probably be very mean. She lived afraid because of it, and was very miserable.

One day, a girl a few years older than the first one wandered into the slave-selling place - tho' it's likely one of her acquaintances dragged her there. She really wasn't interested in the whole deal, but her friend insisted, and she agreed solely to shut her up about it. When they arrive, they have the first girl on display, so to speak, and the people who go near her are all very mean to her. So, the older girl tells them to leave her alone, causing a bit of trouble in the place. The manager comes, and they get into an argument. It all ends up with the manager telling the older girl that if she's so interested in the slave, she should buy her. And the older girl does, if only to set her free. So, she takes her home, and looks after her.

So, if we played this from the start, we'd need quite a few characters. Or it could start after this setting, and then the characters would be fewer.

Ideas are welcome, as I am rather new at this!

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I don't mind guys playing girls and girls playing guys, as long as you take it seriously and it is enjoyable for all :3

Nyra

id be willing to play, ^_^    by all means start a thread and I shall follow.
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Nyra

i should also elaborate that I dont mind playing from the very beginning since it allows for us to better get int touch with our characters.
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Drayle