News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Just had a big workout - so shorts, shoes, socks and a whole bunch of dripping sweat. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Keaira

Sounds so sexy! *purrs in delight before looking at my wardrobe* ick i need to change, black slacks, black thermal, white bra with black lace, purple and black plaid jacket with sopping wet boots on my feet
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

subrob99

abandoneddolly

pink sweater and black jeans

Lady Haven

gray sweats, dark blue t-shirt, hair clip and glasses, socks toooooo... 8-)
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Hotaru37

My black and gray sweatpants and black t-shirt with butterflies on it.  Oh, and my flip-flops.  lol
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

subrob99

Novak

laying on the couch in black boxer briefs watching a movie. I love the roommates being gone.

Iniquitous

grey Eyeore pj bottoms and red tank top. Slouchy but comfortable!
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Endorphin

Shorts. And a belt. That is all.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KCourtney

I am wearing dark denim jeans, tight in the hips and thighs but flare a little toward the botton. Brown cowgirl boots. A white 3/4 length sleeved sweater with a brown with white and dark purple plaid suit vest. A dark purple with lilac swirls bra and matching bikini panties to match.

WyldRanger

Sweatpants and a t-shirt. simple and functional.

Beguile's Mistress

A pink silk robe with kimono sleeves and a sash belt tied at the waist.  Simple, sensuous and comfortable.

Twisty

My boring work uniform. Looks kinda like a clown suit with this multicoloured tie  :-[

White shirt, grey trousers, polished shoes. Interestingly enough I was running late this morning, and didn't realise until I got to work that I forgot to put any underwear on.  XD
<3

Ink Slinger

Lilac button down blouse, 3/4 length sleeve and my favorite jeans
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Tagnizkur

I am at work... its friday...

Sketchers
Gap Jeans
H&M graphic T
White and blue boxers

Mithlomwen

Blue shorts and a white t-shirt.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

WyldRanger

Blue jeans, t-shirt and.... slippers!

TheLegionary

Nothing...it is too hot here...and it is 11 pm!

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn52

nothing yet, just out of bed and drinking coffee considering go back to bed.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

long sleeve tshirt and silky shorts.. it's kinda cold here
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

NaughtyKitty

White t-shirt and a pair of panties.  It's been a lazy day for me today.  :)

RP7466

Black boxer briefs and silvadene
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Acid Lips

work clothes that consist on a blue shirt with the logo of the shop, black pants and black shoes. Black thong underneath with a matching black bra.